Idiot Drivers

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
i hate it when drivers don't stop at red light. i had an accident few years back because one motorcyclist didn't stop at red. i was riding a bike as well at that time and both of us were injured. he even tried to twist the facts when his friend came to help. i wanted to make a police report but he was scared because no license! we agreed to settle after he paid for my bike repair and medical bills.

and recently...

yesterday i was driving in front of zouk kl, the pedestrian crossing light turns red, all cars stoppped but there was this Mitsubishi Delica van didn't stop, just speed away. at that time there were a tourist and three women crossing (one of the ladies was pushing a baby stroller). the tourist looked in disbelief as the van whizzed past him, missing him by inches. fortunately nothing bad happened.
negaru ku...sungguh indah

:rofl:

manusia

"The 8055"
Aug 2, 2005
Barcelona
lol wanna share my experience.

stopped since the light was red.

then come a motorcyclist beside my car. he took out his ciggy and suddenly the light goes green. he just kept cool and took his time to take out his lighter and lights the ciggy then he baru jalan.

i think any cigg co should make him as an ambassador.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
He should take out his berita harian newspapaer and read until finish. then baru jalan

Then I really salute the rider.:proud:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
peanut_wai,

These parking style can be seen everyday at LimkokWing University at Cyberjaya. Some student drivers there are bloody irresponsible. No offence.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
[/URL]

Super-stupid dumb driver. Parked the car right on the walkway, on the kerb & right in front of the condiminium signage. If everyone park like this, the Majlis Perbandaran no need to paint car park boxes along the road, as this "creative" driver simply park anywhere he/she wishes.

Ini driver, sure boleh la..... :adore:

To the owner of this car, I suggest you better park in your bedroom if you want security and convienient, ya? :thefinger:

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
that BFC 4359 sure have a lot of freehand air brush after a night.... hahahaha... people live inside the condominium definately be the artist of the day...

Bump: that BFC 4359 sure have a lot of freehand air brush after a night.... hahahaha... people live inside the condominium definately be the artist of the day...

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
[/URL]

Super-stupid dumb driver. Parked the car right on the walkway, on the kerb & right in front of the condiminium signage. If everyone park like this, the Majlis Perbandaran no need to paint car park boxes along the road, as this "creative" driver simply park anywhere he/she wishes.

To the owner of this car, I suggest you better park in your bedroom if you want security and convienient, ya? :thefinger:
damn stupid...

Bump:
[/URL]

damn stupid...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
[/URL]

park inside his/her asshole will b more safety...:banghead:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
The bigger you are , the bullier you are .. wakkaa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

a friend told me a bored crankshaft of a turbo engine (due to scratches and uneven surface) with oversize engine/conrod bearing (0.5 mm) would not last long and best is to look for another crankshaft without modified.

May i have your comment/experience sharing ? Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience