idiot driver....

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hmm... i know taxi drivers may sometimes get very crappy... maybe due to their long hours of driving...

well, at least nothing major errupted.

wakos

Known Member
Dec 8, 2005
t0il3t_duck said:
my friend is sending me home after office hour today....... we stop at the junction infront setapak ria..... waiting for our turn to pass.... then...
a stupid taxi behind(it's a indian uncle around 40+ with sun glass and beard) keep honk my friend.... then i was like... wtf... we cant pass rite now.... there's car coming form other side... so i turn behind and look at the moron.... he saw me.... drive beside us.... then start showing his clown face... i keep looking at him.... then he show some bring it on action using his hand.... then i also show come come... bring it on... my friend pass the junction and stop beside the road.... the fello also follow.... some more stop at middle of road... we come down from car.... he come towards me... i ask him what you honk.... he say he honk my friend not me... and say i very lanci.... then he push my shoulder... so i give him 2 friendly punch... he look at me.... then he go to his car..... i tot he want to stop enjine or what..... so i ask my friend to call police.... but he's gone when i turn back.... driving like a mad cow cut in and out... i also dunno wtf is he trying to do...? sadly that i cant write down his num.... cos he's leaving too sudden... i think that fello is just trying to look out for victim that he can bully.... luckily it's me..... he might get kill if he met the wrong ppl.... last word for him..... fark off.... go home and drink milk you pus*y head....

hahaha...fxxk to taxy driver...but i guess kl taxi driver oni...outside kl still acceptable..

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Probably would not have been a good idea to do that had you been around one of those Petronas stations that cater for NGV's.

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
yar... tat time not raining mer.. call me mar jeff... hehe.. shld call chris also... later u drove his evo langgar tat "ah pek".. aiyah.. taxi driver bah, pek che whole day no business, some more no leng lui sit his ride tat day le.. so coming end of the day mood sure buruk one lo.. next time dun punch la, ask ur fren install stabol horn him back.. terus deaf 99.. haha..

chris, tat day at projet, jeff look redi kill some 30 kelisa half death redi oo.. hehe.. rev lagi, i tink all bo lat liao.. all pergi place d/p for vios car.. lolz..

Supachip

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
puucuung
Hmm....Yeah, please elaborate what u mean by "friendly punches". Punches on the face?

I salute if you are doing that !

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
t0il3t_duck said:
not ah pek lah that fello... looks more like a slug.... thin and tall fello with rapies face...
wah... maybe i sone of the gang rompak... haha.. their boss... jeff dangerous le.. later he go car take parang...

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
Supachip said:
Hmm....Yeah, please elaborate what u mean by "friendly punches". Punches on the face?

I salute if you are doing that !
t0il3t_duck : *punch*

taxi dude : heh heh heh dun la...*in a girly voice*

HKS[TRB-02]Evolution

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Damansara
FuGZ said:
gangster leh toilet duck..

HKS, if liddat, if i got prob, i call Kelvin and hope you guys to come, ahahha..

lolz ... u call Jeff better ... he can reach your place very fast !! lolz ... anyway ... saw jeff's car in the HyperTune ... guys ... go buy the latest issue ok ... =) good work brother ... cheers =)

Calz83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Ipoh/KL
Bro Jeff - Should call me larr when u encounter those serious shitz....!!!!
Feelz like "whacking" that Ah Pek...!!!!!! Diuz....
Dun worry larr guyz taxi driver only mah... I use to lock up b4(half dayz without clothes) cos "whacking" a taxi driver in over charging me....!!! Sorry larr...!!!
Since u r ok then is fine...!!! Anything just stay calm...!!!! Stay coolz bro..!!!

Besidez fuck u larr "Ah Pek" aka TAXI DRIVER....