ICE Installation at C. V. Audio (Uptown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goosfrabar

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
pisces23 said:
After Mid Velley Megamall, take the Old Klang Road turnout.
Then approximately 2 kms in front turn left at the traffic light to go into Taman Desa.
After turning left you'll see a hospital on your right.
Take the left turn at the traffic light in front.
Then go up a slope until you see shop houses on your right.
Turn right just before these shop houses and go down the slope.
You'll then see the foodcourt on your right with Faber Towers on your left.

oh ok...will try not to get lost, coz i'm an alien in tmn desa.

Pisces: sorry for wrong spelling....dun whack me.

option

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
kl
jus go cv audio at uptown..d services r gd as me jus walk in wif helmat but their stil answering lot of my question..=)
considering to do my ICE over there..

neo79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
HU - Alpine, Clarion, Eclipse
Amps - Alpine, Steg, Helix, Xetec, Soundstream, PG, Audiobank, Rogers...
Speakers - Alpine, PHD, basically most household brands can be source

Spoon DC5 II

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Bedok
my nephew done his setup there
installation is quite neat...
but it is somehow messy
the side panel carpet is all came out....
and the rear boot..
the wire left over are still there
not 1 or 2..is many :eek:

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
about a yr ago, when they 1st opened the branch in uptown.....
I went there b4 I bought my comp. speakers from lelong, ask for the price for install.......

they're cool with it, sommore explained to me so much n the installer even showed me his ICE setup n test it.......(im an ICE noob)

i think the guyz there hav the passion.......they really like wat they do

the job well done, n im very happy with the price he quoted.

lostdesigner

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
just went there yesterday... didn't do anything for my ICE.. just wanna change no. plate onli... they gave me good price... and the workmanship was fantastic.... somemore the boss there.. peter i assume... racun me to install things that i never thought of installing i.e.. rear signal bulb... hid bulb... and the discount that he gave me was unbelievable... he even said that he can install all the things that he mentioned to me... and if i don't like it he will take it back... wow!! just the sake of trying he was willing to do that... well i didn't fell for his racunnes.. but to tell u the truth i was really2 tempted with his offer.... so the conclusion.. the boss know how to racun u.. so be prepared when u go there.... coz u might fell for it.... hehehe....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
this CV Audio place.. sounds very good leh. do they do sell/install Clifford/Viper alarm systems?

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
lostdesigner said:
just went there yesterday... didn't do anything for my ICE.. just wanna change no. plate onli... they gave me good price... and the workmanship was fantastic.... somemore the boss there.. peter i assume... racun me to install things that i never thought of installing i.e.. rear signal bulb... hid bulb... and the discount that he gave me was unbelievable... he even said that he can install all the things that he mentioned to me... and if i don't like it he will take it back... wow!! just the sake of trying he was willing to do that... well i didn't fell for his racunnes.. but to tell u the truth i was really2 tempted with his offer.... so the conclusion.. the boss know how to racun u.. so be prepared when u go there.... coz u might fell for it.... hehehe....
Friend, everything inside a shop their profit margin more than 200%, sue he can give you all the discounts. Just imagine a speaker he bought at price of 50, but he will put a price at 300, then he give you discount 30%, plus the installation of 30, so how much is he making?

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
kyheng said:
Friend, everything inside a shop their profit margin more than 200%, sue he can give you all the discounts. Just imagine a speaker he bought at price of 50, but he will put a price at 300, then he give you discount 30%, plus the installation of 30, so how much is he making?
off course they will make profits otherwise how are they going to pay all the workers salary, rents, overheads, maintenance of all his stuff, but overall their workmanship is good, because i done all my Ice installation there. Kena poison or not is all up to individual, maybe some very keen one like me sure kena :biggrin:

Sub_zil

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
I dunno bout u guys but when i installed my autowatch at peter, he charged me a bomb, dismantle also a bomb.... he said harder to dismantle than instal..... (yeah right)

overall unhappy with peter

CV audio at kuchai lama has screwed up attitude also, when ask them about my arrow 5 alarm some of the functions i was not sure the fella was very unfriendly....

so far i asked soundquest, kk lau and a few other shops to quote installation of my new amps and kk lau offering about RM600 the cheapest so far....

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Wah, 600? How many amps you going to install? Even if 2 amps with speakers and subwoofer also is quite expensive, unless they give gold RCA cables....

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I've found that CVAudio are more expensive that Soundquest and KKLau, so my opinion is to ask around before you settle on one. Btw, Megasound in Subang is a good place to ask around too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys and gals,

Any good polish and wax shop in JB to recommend?

I use to know one shop where they offer membership and after you join membership everytime you polish & wax they only charge you for RM38. But that shop close down liao. Got any this kind of shop in JB?

Regards,
Jason LEL
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience