ICE Installation at C. V. Audio (Uptown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrashidi

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
shah alam
don't forget the maybank next door... that's the biggest landmark that u can see.. hahahahahah.. wah cai aaa.... very good fella... knew him quite long time.. last time always lepak at CV kuchai during lunch time (err.. waiting for my ICE set up complete..) hehehehe.. still drop by there if i wanna buy something or upgrading or my ICE

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Is CV Audio same row with brother peter facing Uptown or

Housing? I'm looking to get a HU this week. :-)

Last edited:

de_moschino

Known Member
Mar 2, 2005
keropok said:
Is CV Audio same row with brother peter facing Uptown or

Housing? I'm looking to get a HU this week. :-)
yup...same row with brother peter...

neo79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
Wah Chai very knowledgable with his product. A friend introduced me to CV, and there was no lookin back after that... Hahah...

Goin to upgrade my alarm soon, bikin sana jugak. :D

But preference might be different la, I like the way his staff work. Clean and efficient and dont simply hantam.

hunterXxX

Jun 15, 2005
klang
any1 know klang valley got any accesories shop wont simply poison ppl and their price are lower de ?

donakmar

Jun 21, 2005
Damansara
I want to upgrade my ICE frm the standard WAJA ICE. Anyone can advice me on setting up a good ICE system. I am thinking of doing it at the C.V Audio Uptown. My budget is around RM2000. Can I get a good decent system with that budget?

pisces23

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
donakmar said:
I want to upgrade my ICE frm the standard WAJA ICE. Anyone can advice me on setting up a good ICE system. I am thinking of doing it at the C.V Audio Uptown. My budget is around RM2000. Can I get a good decent system with that budget?
Then I suggest before taking the plunge, go attend some ICE TTs to get yourself acquainted with some set ups of your budget and then you decide from there which are the equipments that suit you most.
Most ICERs there are real friendly ppl and they never refuse anyone from auditioning their systems.
You'll get your doubts there answered as well.
Most importantly, they are all end users and their opinions are unbias.
There's a TT at this coming Friday, 24/06, at Taman Desa which starts from 7:30 pm and last until the wee hours of the morning.
There should be more than 30 cars there.
So see U there.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The great one has spoken *kowtow* Listen to Pisces and you won't go wrong :D But honestly, RM2k is probably enuff to get you a decent HU + decent comp set. Nothing more than that!

neo79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
Well, starter must learn mah. I also got a HU+ Comp when I started out in ICE. Then only further damage will set in, ahhaha....

Listen to other people car first. Check out their setup and check out the products and see which one fits you. But for me... KNN, damn biased... :D

pisces23

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
goosfrabar said:
iszo : u gonna be there arh?

pieces: where about in tmn desa is the TT?
It is at the DDP foodcourt next to the Shell station and diagonally opposite the Faber Towers.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
goosfrabar said:
iszo : u gonna be there arh?

pieces: where about in tmn desa is the TT?
Had some last minute plans.. may go after my plans finish but I dunno what time that is lor. What's more i dunno where is tmn desa clearly. What Pisces (not pieces!! haha) said is :

From PJ, take fed high until after midvalley take old klang road turnout, go straight to traffic and shell there. Row of shop houses nearby one of them is the TT.

Correct ah Unker soong?

pisces23

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Izso said:
Had some last minute plans.. may go after my plans finish but I dunno what time that is lor. What's more i dunno where is tmn desa clearly. What Pisces (not pieces!! haha) said is :

From PJ, take fed high until after midvalley take old klang road turnout, go straight to traffic and shell there. Row of shop houses nearby one of them is the TT.

Correct ah Unker soong?
After Mid Velley Megamall, take the Old Klang Road turnout.
Then approximately 2 kms in front turn left at the traffic light to go into Taman Desa.
After turning left you'll see a hospital on your right.
Take the left turn at the traffic light in front.
Then go up a slope until you see shop houses on your right.
Turn right just before these shop houses and go down the slope.
You'll then see the foodcourt on your right with Faber Towers on your left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all,

if you are visiting anyone staying at arena green(if i am not wrong) near the stadium bukit jalil, if you have to leave your car outside the apartment...remember to becareful....

i heard there's a series of cars' windows smashed and things inside got stolen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience