ICE Installation at C. V. Audio (Uptown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Izso said:
when I say expensive I mean his installations. Some of his equipment is cheap.
expensiveka? the ampang CV jacky help me tune n install my ice also dam cheap, i think rm50 oni excluding cable :D

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
50 not include wires? like that we can buy our wires and let them install.... they sure not that happy with it.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
no ah. I bought my COMPLETE set from other people and ask CV to install only. They oso happy happy buat everything for me.. simple, clean and nice. I am happy. But as I upgrade I find others offer competitive prices too. So mah like that lor.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
kyheng said:
50 not include wires? like that we can buy our wires and let them install.... they sure not that happy with it.
i bought some stinger rca for my amp n ii bring along my own monster cable for testing my ice, they help me test by tuning n installation sometime for free too :smile: maybe u r new,if u r long term customer i think they will treat u well, most of my tme over there is testing n tuning ice. :biggrin:

oldskolboyz

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, the price it doesn't matter ...the only important it's if U really happy & the tuning it good that all...right know anything is about money...money bro.. KK lau, SoundQuest, KF Audio, Loh Toh Ming & etc....all those shop make bussines not society...every ppl make bussines for profit if not they did not call a bussinesmen... :rock:

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
oldskolboyz said:
Hi, the price it doesn't matter ...the only important it's if U really happy & the tuning it good that all...right know anything is about money...money bro.. KK lau, SoundQuest, KF Audio, Loh Toh Ming & etc....all those shop make bussines not society...every ppl make bussines for profit if not they did not call a bussinesmen... :rock:

Loh Tong Ming, is it the shop in Seremban you refering?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
LTM is famous for their setups also.. and oldskolboyz is right, as long as you're happy. :D

but personally I prefer to be happy and less money at the same time.. haha.. :P Usually it helps if you get an ICER friend to intro you to their shop. Like Tohsan can intro you to CV and perhaps get Tohsan's special treatment, or Louis to intro you to Megasound and get HIS special treatment, etc. :D

B8 Turbo

Known Member
Aug 4, 2004
Damansara
CV Audio; boss = Peter

Wow! I didn't know he got so many good reviews! I just dropped by there tonite (5-Dec) at 8:45pm to check out the BIG BIG signboard Alpine.

I tested him with body kits. Not competitive. I tested him with Alpine 9833 model. Price quoted 150 more than KK Lau. I told him so. So Peter just went on non-stop at 200km/h like promoting his services that is value added. He did say similar things that some forumers said. He even told me that he got 30 over workers in the 8 branches and some of them earn like 3-4k salary cuz of experience like that.

I mentioned few competitors like KK Lau, KF Audio, Tehnichi. He blastered KK Lau like hell. He praised KF Audio but mentioned installation workmanship at KF. Tehnichi is very up-scale so he didn't say much. He prided on his value-added service to differentiate KK Lau & KF Audio. He advised to hang around and watch the installation workmanship to compare with others.

Now I can ask these different guys for quotes but damn thing is they always ask what is your budget and they work around it. KF Audio Mr. Liew did that to me and so did Tehnichi. KK Lau I went to him to take out my old setup in my previous car on a Sunday morning. Hey, those who open on Sunday early catches the worm.

Just my findings.

Last edited:

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
wah lau, you really go few place and ask around. but normally as far as I know, that people that talk alot 1 is actually don't know much.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
me also open on sunday morning :tongue:

oldskolboyz

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
B8 Turbo said:
Now I can ask these different guys for quotes but damn thing is they always ask what is your budget and they work around it. KF Audio Mr. Liew did that to me and so did Tehnichi.

Hi, better like that loorr...so they can recomend us stuff within our budget right..let say like this...that ppl recomend U:

1) HU Alpine 7990
2) Alpine H900 F#1 processor
3) 4pc Brax X2400.2 GE
3) Front Comp - Rainbow Refference Line CS360.30
4) Rear Comp - Rainbow Refference Line CS260.30
5) Sub-woofer - 2pc RS singnature/precision 10'
6) RS audio Pure Silver speaker cable
7) RS audio Pure Palladium Interconnect
8) 4pc Brax Capacitor

Are U willing to take it....maybe this wiil happen....next thread ..."damn or F*** this ppl try killing me...

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
Izso said:
zenn, kfaudio aman suria open on sundays meh? I din know that
standard la, open sunday closed on tuesday, both branches same.. :tongue: :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have seen rear lights of many cars being converted to crystal LED or crystal non LED lights.

Looks good especially with the crystal diamond effects....

I believe some are from Taiwan some from China...

Has anyone changed before?

Any problem with it?

Will the crystal colours fade over time?:love::dontknow:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience