ICE Installation at C. V. Audio (Uptown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
CV Audio : Nothing but positive remarks!

I went to install my ICE :

- I brought my own 2 amps, sub and x-over and they were cool with that
- All I wanted was wiring CVAudio obliged AND gave me a drop dead good discount
- Extremely friendly service, very talkative and willing to teach me anything I asked
- Very honest about product quality and very honest about what's good and what's not for me.. even recommended me not to buy spoiler from them cuz it wouldn't suite my car!
- No bullshit and they installed everything within 3 hours
- Very clean install and very professional. Come see my car and see if you can spot cables lying anywhere.. NONE WHATSOEVER!
- Boss (Peter) is one helluva friendly guy. Ask him whatever and he answered whatever. Very honest and likes to poison people with bloody good discounted deals.. aisay.. hehehehe :p
- Helped me tune the whole setup FOC
- Helped me with a problem I discovered later (very slight aeroplane sound, suspected my amp) FOC and very willingly too.

Basically these guys are the BEST la. I ended up changing my HU with them cuz they were giving such a good deal on their players. Alpines, Eclipse, Clarion.. heck.. Peter was giving me such a good deal for older 2004 top of the line clarion that I was so damn tempted.. but in the end I relented and bought a clarion (lower end one) from him anyway cuz he let me test 3 different HU's in my newly setup car. Yes.. THREE.

Very patient, very professional, very clean, very everything la.

10 thumbs up for these guys! :D

These guys are located in Uptown nearby Brother Peters, who incidentally wanted to charge me about RM100 more than what CV quoted me for the same items. Brother Peters were friendly and all, but price wise perhaps they were not as competitive.

Last edited:

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
Yup CV has one of the cleanest wiring with connectors (rather than twisting the wires & cables), best for tinting (as they make sure that there isn't any bubbles after few weeks & if there still is any they will replace it 4 u), good after sales service (if u purchase any headunit or amps , they will accept trade in at quite a reasonable price & they do let u test the headunits or even amps before they install). They have 3 branches. One in Jalan Kuchai Lama(main branch-high end, good workmanship in installation of speaker boxes and amps- looks like fast and furious type of set ups), Damansara Utama (near Brother PETER) and another in Ampang. For more info u can cal 03-79835116 or 012-012-3782099 and look for Wah Chai (he is the boss). Just tell him Rickey intro u. Cheers!:)

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
CV ah??? basket that uncle Peter....poison me to spend about twice my budget...

but no regrets la....actually enjoying it hahahha....n they are cool people oso....no complaints about them man....

only thing is i sent in my woofer for warranty and its been over a month...i think it should be in the shop now but havent had time to collect.

anyway....thumbs way way way way up for them. i would definitely recommend anyone and everyone to go there.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
partyJOE said:
how much did they charge u for the installation excluding the new HU...
i need to do da same.... tq
Partyjoe : it wouldn't entirely be fair for me to put the pricing down here. I had everything pulled to the back of the car, so basically I had more longer wiring than putting the amps under the seat. But I can tell you it'll cost around RM200 to 300++ for decent wiring (non-branded). The best thing is they don't charge for the tubing they use to cover up the wires.. :D Very happy that it's clean cut.

Best if you go there and ask them to quote u.. then get it done and bargain with Peter again. You can tell him Chris intro (the Clarion HU fella) Hehehe..

Quotation no charge and no obligation. They will even ask you your requirements before recommending.

Peter has mentioned should I EVER have problems with wiring (due to bumpy road or lose connection or whatever), he'll fix it for me FOC. Just need to bring the car to him. Cool service or what? :D

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
woooooooiiiiiii izso, when can audit your setup now sifu !!!!!! :D

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
ooi.. what seefu seefu business, I am beginner class ICE player la.. so beginner until must ask everyone a thousand times how to match my amp with sub. Anyway, me still using coaxials and 3-ways la.. no need to audit la, nothing much to shout about. You all playing high end HUs.. what for wanna listen to mine?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
netken said:
excellent... i could have found the place for an install of my current amps!!
Wise choice my friend. Tell Peter that you were recommended by a forummer called Chris. Hehehe.. I'm hoping he'll remember me after all those installs.

But in all seriousness, these guys are good. All the best to your install netken. Come back give feedback. :D

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
mADmAN said:
CV ah??? basket that uncle Peter....poison me to spend about twice my budget...
HAHAHAHHAHAH i did mention in previous thread that mr peter is a "sweet talker"..

prices in CV audio is similar with other ice installers, but you cannot get the workmanship anywhere else! well worth the money :)

mnkh0027

Known Member
Jan 14, 2004
Pj, Selangor
www.audio-creations.com
Yea brother peter is a good place to install. Fast and neat indeed. My dad's car was installed there 4 yrs ago with our own amps, speakers etc. and we just bought a HU from him. Till today, the wiring is still fine and without problems. Waiting time is quite minimum.

.. and the best thing he calls everyone brother. :p

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
really appreciate dat

Izso said:
Partyjoe : it wouldn't entirely be fair for me to put the pricing down here. I had everything pulled to the back of the car, so basically I had more longer wiring than putting the amps under the seat. But I can tell you it'll cost around RM200 to 300++ for decent wiring (non-branded). The best thing is they don't charge for the tubing they use to cover up the wires.. :D Very happy that it's clean cut.

Best if you go there and ask them to quote u.. then get it done and bargain with Peter again. You can tell him Chris intro (the Clarion HU fella) Hehehe..

Quotation no charge and no obligation. They will even ask you your requirements before recommending.

Peter has mentioned should I EVER have problems with wiring (due to bumpy road or lose connection or whatever), he'll fix it for me FOC. Just need to bring the car to him. Cool service or what? :D
thanks alot bro....

damienyum

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
planet drift...
Izso said:
Heh.. come back with feedback after your setup is complete :) Would like to see how Peter poisoned you.. :D
bro do u know how much they charge 4 hid installion plus modifying work............thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai, I am new here. I would like to have suggestions from all on upgrading the performance of a Waja 1.6(A) with bolt ons and without changing the engine.
Any suggestions anyone?

Current bolt ons:
Gab monoshocks absorbers + Zmax lowered springs(to change to Tein S-Tech
Ultra Racing Front Strut Bars
Pivot Volt Stabilizers and ground wires
17" rims + Silverstone tyres

In hand:
4 inch outlet firehill 2inch inlet + firehill header (need the advice and tips on the setting, cant do a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience