I VTECH...Need Help

izeriq

Dec 8, 2004
Dear See Foos,

Im new to this forum and hope you guys can guide me. I got I Vtech 1.7, need some basic modification as below,

Tinted
Spoiler
RIM's
Air Filters

If any members who done this or got any example photos pls post it here.

Thank you.

donchichi

I-Vtec got la.. I-Vtech dun haf?

I thought those are very common accessories. Any accessory shop should have them.

speedydemonz

Dec 8, 2004
wanna get sum juice up ur 1.7 vtec, here's some tipz...

1. get the flywheel changed
2. get a bigger bore butterfly
3. get a cold air intake system
4. get a better flowing exhaust

as for the tinting, rims n spoilers, chill with it, rims, nothing bigger than 16 inch la unless u going for looks if not then dont la..haha...cheers! hope i have helped

danielcwo

Aug 21, 2004
Originally posted by izeriq@Dec 8 2004, 09:15
Dear See Foos,

Im new to this forum and hope you guys can guide me. I got I Vtech 1.7, need some basic modification as below,

Tinted
Spoiler
RIM's
Air Filters

If any members who done this or got any example photos pls post it here.

Thank you.
hey dude, i also have a civic 1.7 vtec.

I suggest u the 1st thing need to be modified on ur civic 1.7 is the sport rims! the stock rims sucksss! get a bigger like 16' or 17' rim to make ur car more stable and have a better looks. (My one installed wif 17' rim, cool~!)

for spoiler or bodykit, y dun u spend some times visit sunway area to look for a full RS or Mugen bodykit. normally price range from RM800-1K+, depends on wat u wan! (Preferable Daiichi)

for the moment, PIPERCROSS air filter for civic ES 1.7 is quite good in performance and price also. around RM200+ only! no need to do any modification, just take out the stock wan and plug the PIPERCROSS filter into it!

PM me or SMS me at 012- 271 2273 (Daniel) if u need more information.

Macau, the land of many dreams and sins. A great place to go, when you've always heard of it in most movies from Hong Kong or Asian cinema. This was my first time there, despite hearing it being repeated off many sorts of media.

Basically, airlines are abundant to actually fly to Macau. Airasia provides great deals to these destinations. Either or, you could take a plane and land in Hong Kong...