I Need This Engin!!

Looking For

I Need This Engin!!

SharmCos

Nov 28, 2005
i have one!

Yes i have one but won't sell it because it's for my tiara project heheh!

Satria racer

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
Pahang Kuantan
Visit site
haha nice man... its hard to find engins for tiara... But I no need the engin anymore cause my tiara is total lost now... I was speeding than got one corner, i overtook one wira and there was another one... But because i was going damn fast i try to overtake this one too but the corner was too sharp... So i acsually overtook the wira but the funny thing is i overtook it sideways hehehe... like drifting u know... And my car slide in to one BERHANTY scine, one telephone post, one hse gates, and a last thig is it went inside a big lonkang hehehe lucky me was still alive hehe... My friend was in the car... Just a second be 4 we crash he said "O F*CK MAN" than boom!! heheh
Thats y i no need the engin dy hehehe...

SharmCos

Nov 28, 2005
Wow! It's good u still alive! If you are in other proton, saya an Iswara, I bet you will be a total lost also :biggrin:

My younger brother had acrash in his Tiara, it was using an AX GTi engine at that time, a spin at 140kph, a tree ended up where the roght hand (top) engine mounting was. Surprisingly, there was no broken glass or bones. The pedal box remain intact. In other protons like iswara and wira, the pedal box will surely be pushed up, pushing your legs against the steering wheel, hence broken legs!

If you are not used to driving a citroen or peugeot, taking a high speed sharp bend can be tricky, the inside rear wheel tends to lift off the ground but that's cool!

hey, a used Tiara can be bought for less than 3k? you don't fancy another one?