i need someone to tell me what happen ??

peh_hua

Jun 7, 2005
Bandar Sunway
hey look at the picture..suddenly the whole thing crack on it own....y ah..?i'm sure its not b coz of someone smash it...coz i heard the cracking sound...(imaging u singing and the mirror crack) it happen something like that...can someone know wat happen ... ?

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
while you were driving, batu hit your side mirror and started a crack deep enough to affect the vulnarable point. From that time on every single vibration in your car weakens the crack even more, it's a chain reaction la... :)

sorry to hear about what happened anyway

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Could be due to sudden temperature drop while glass is still hot?

Can happen if you park a car under the hot scorching sun for days and suddenly open the door when outside temp is colder - night time.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Can i ask something? No offence ah...

Wat car u're driving? If it's a local car then it should be normal coz... I alr heard of such things happening to local cars very often since few years ago...:confused:

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
were u really singing that time? :P

anyway...if u din hear anything hit it, it should be the temperature difference that caused it. Maybe ur air cond too cun oredi that when u aim it at the glass and outside is blazing hot, too much diff oredi...and if the glass although tempered...is weak...then may crack lor

u are lucky this didn't happen to ur windscreen. heard of lots of cases of windscreen breaking suddenly...but 1st time hear of side window :) sumore side glass no insurance hor...

peh_hua

Jun 7, 2005
Bandar Sunway
sigh...no crack no nothing....just crack around 11 pm....
i park my car in front of my house for 4 hours d...don't think itz chain coz i heard glass breaking (sound of throwing glass) tat type of sound..lolx..2 bad...no car d...=((

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
aik?

u sure no one threw anything at ur glass ar? coz even 1 small lil less that 1 cm diameter stone, if it hits ur glass at a very high speed...can crack ur glass 1...and if it cracks to a certain point...the whole glass will chain crack(safety mar)

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
wah liu~!!!! wtf happen lar u...how u drive???
later tell me when i see u~

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
hey bro....if u said got ppl throw to ur windscreen..u can see d rock or watever inside ur car.....as evidence...

if u cant find anything....then it may crack itself......local cars owes cracked one.....sometimes when u driving..it will crack n u will shock like hell........

so u better get ur windscren tinted so tat at the time it crack.....u wont get hurt.....ehehe....im not promote tinted here....:)

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
haha...true if its a large stone

but i know 2 - 3 ppl...windscreen kena hit by small high velocity stones. the stone just hit and bounced away, but the windscreen got crack oredi. and our car's glass are not like house glass 1 mar, its harder but once crack until certain layer...bye bye glass.

but this is still my option onli lah...may not be oso :)