i need someone to tell me what happen ??

peh_hua

Jun 7, 2005
Bandar Sunway
hey look at the picture..suddenly the whole thing crack on it own....y ah..?i'm sure its not b coz of someone smash it...coz i heard the cracking sound...(imaging u singing and the mirror crack) it happen something like that...can someone know wat happen ... ?

cyclonite

Nov 27, 2003
while you were driving, batu hit your side mirror and started a crack deep enough to affect the vulnarable point. From that time on every single vibration in your car weakens the crack even more, it's a chain reaction la... :)

sorry to hear about what happened anyway

acbc

KD
Could be due to sudden temperature drop while glass is still hot?

Can happen if you park a car under the hot scorching sun for days and suddenly open the door when outside temp is colder - night time.

kher

Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Can i ask something? No offence ah...

Wat car u're driving? If it's a local car then it should be normal coz... I alr heard of such things happening to local cars very often since few years ago...:confused:

LilKeV84

Feb 7, 2005
were u really singing that time? :P

anyway...if u din hear anything hit it, it should be the temperature difference that caused it. Maybe ur air cond too cun oredi that when u aim it at the glass and outside is blazing hot, too much diff oredi...and if the glass although tempered...is weak...then may crack lor

u are lucky this didn't happen to ur windscreen. heard of lots of cases of windscreen breaking suddenly...but 1st time hear of side window :) sumore side glass no insurance hor...

peh_hua

Jun 7, 2005
Bandar Sunway
sigh...no crack no nothing....just crack around 11 pm....
i park my car in front of my house for 4 hours d...don't think itz chain coz i heard glass breaking (sound of throwing glass) tat type of sound..lolx..2 bad...no car d...=((

LilKeV84

Feb 7, 2005
aik?

u sure no one threw anything at ur glass ar? coz even 1 small lil less that 1 cm diameter stone, if it hits ur glass at a very high speed...can crack ur glass 1...and if it cracks to a certain point...the whole glass will chain crack(safety mar)

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
wah liu~!!!! wtf happen lar u...how u drive???
later tell me when i see u~

hey bro....if u said got ppl throw to ur windscreen..u can see d rock or watever inside ur car.....as evidence...

if u cant find anything....then it may crack itself......local cars owes cracked one.....sometimes when u driving..it will crack n u will shock like hell........

so u better get ur windscren tinted so tat at the time it crack.....u wont get hurt.....ehehe....im not promote tinted here....:)

LilKeV84

Feb 7, 2005
haha...true if its a large stone

but i know 2 - 3 ppl...windscreen kena hit by small high velocity stones. the stone just hit and bounced away, but the windscreen got crack oredi. and our car's glass are not like house glass 1 mar, its harder but once crack until certain layer...bye bye glass.

but this is still my option onli lah...may not be oso :)