I Miss Bt3

ej8

ej8

Originally posted by zique@Aug 2 2004, 11:16 PM
Why don't we all chip in, pool some cash together, buy a big plot of land and create another track within the Klang Valley and create another "BATU 3"?
ME 2 VERY VERY MISS BATU3 LEH :unsure:

GT20v

GT20v

actually right..if there is a company that dare to build a race track..i think sure can success...no need 5km..........do it 3km is enuff.......entrance 50-60.sure kayalah........n no need near KL also ok.....as long not far n expensive like Sic..

so who dare???hehehhe

minivan

minivan

Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
I MISS BT3 OSSO..... :(

I first entered on the way out when they allow you to go on the track to exit from the parking :D :D

After that i entered the free running a few times with my dads iswara, i cut the spring sommore. Addictive man the experience..!!
SPun in turn 14. Super scary man...!! (in dads car remember)

After Saturday Night Fever sure go to either 15 or uptown. Than go see "Bapok" in KL....... :D :P

Those were the days i tell you......

TODA6866

TODA6866

yaler..........those were the days...........

those weekends .........

Fridays, gatherings (one after another).....................from cyberjaya TT to TTDI ..............after drink can lepak around the car parks (near mamak).............tok kok sing song, see fast engine, see fast car see until eyes cant open only go home sleep

Saturday nites, ............go clubbing, yumcha, tok kok, cyber, lepak kesas, subang or centrepoint...................

sundays, trackday mar..........apa lagi? 3rd ROck from the shah alam...........(BaTu 3)

Sigggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

Pyscoseow

Pyscoseow

Shah Alam/Setapak
the first time there was like 2 years ago....still remember the sounds of many many modified cars zooming pass... so many nice cars.... a good friend of mine took me around the track in his car.....an experience that will neva going to be forgotten !!!

BT3 chunted !!!!

extrememech

extrememech

bcause of money attractions, YOU approved the building home project
bcause of money, YOU forgot the bad things gonna happen
bcause of money, YOU say we race at highways
bcause of money, BPR make sure u in JAIL!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

BT3, you are still the best...

glee

glee

bt3 is still the best.. especially for enthusiasts, and we didnt need a lot of power to have fun, and when it rained, the track is great for practicing drifting.

i used to decide my trackdays based on the weather, as i live in subang.. if it rains, i'll head down there ;)

i guess we will have to do our "trackdays" between those expensive houses in future ;)

e39a

e39a

OZ
..those were the days....

when my first modded car (wira vr4) came out from workshop in 97, afew weeks later, masuk bt3, whacked kau kau...till clutch koyak...hehe....that time noob....din know clutch must run in.....4th week, masuk balik in workshop to change clutch.... :D

that place had good memories.....sat beside ecplise's saga....the barger took the last corner like the tyres were gonna koyak....bear in mind, that time wc's car were fully modified group N spec..minus the cages la...gua caya la.....

EG8

EG8

www.surfer-girl.com
ahhhh batu 3... those were the days when Jamal race there... still the best place to hang around on Saturday night... all the civics, sagas, tx3 sampan, b6, b8, etc etc

later time balik there is always road block hahahahah... whoever park inside the carpark sure kena one... at Shell if u r lucky didnt kena saman... at batu 3 toll also kena road block.

i miss batu 3 :(

sub

sub

Nov 22, 2003
PJ, Selangor
fond memories of BT3...
been there only a few times but really nice the track.. cannot really compare la sepang..
a true drivers track, ned the skills n balls to drive fast there...
me n my stock auto waja... hahaha :D

anybody still remembers their best lap time in BT3?

penjaja

penjaja

Oct 4, 2004
Chicago
now that bt3 is gone, what other track is there besides sepang?

PetrolHeaD

PetrolHeaD

Dec 15, 2003
only other track i can think of is pasir gudang....bapak nyer jauh! :lol:

miss BT3 so much man...didn't have a chance to drive around in it but got to passenger in friends' cars.....syiookk... :D

sepang...*YYAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN*

too big...like highway. <_<

penjaja

penjaja

Oct 4, 2004
Chicago
so just out of curiousity, how far(time and distance wise) are the average joe williing to travel for an affordable track like bt3?

ae92levin

ae92levin

Oct 19, 2004
Originally posted by sub@Sep 19 2004, 14:44
fond memories of BT3...
been there only a few times but really nice the track.. cannot really compare la sepang..
a true drivers track, ned the skills n balls to drive fast there...
me n my stock auto waja... hahaha :D

anybody still remembers their best lap time in BT3?
mine was 2:03 or 2:13 in my 1.3 white iswara aeroback!!
bt3 was a good track and needed skill. 1st time there, didnt know anything about cornering or heel n toe. Spun off at every lap, clutch koyak at end of day, tyres was full of "pimples"

After that i really learned alot and realised how much more i learned frm that place compared to playing around on streets (subang corner!!! hehehe!!!)
Also through bt3 i learned to get the ekzos dude to make bracket at my muffler so i can take it off on sundays and sound like track car :lol: :lol:

Now no more track days :(

As the headline suggests, I would like to know if stripping out the interior is legal or otherwise. The reason is I wish to use my car for track days and be able to use it on the road for sunday drives and TT sessions with friends. Removing the interior before track days and placing it back after is quite troublesome.

Only parts that'll be left over is the dash, drivers seat + safety belt. The car is currently daily driven without AC, power steering, very stiff suspension and radio...