Sunway
Visit site
the track?!!!! oh my gawd!!

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
itz a weird strategy to promote sepang.. ended up with alot of street racing...

itz too far... track's too big for smaller cars... and itz $$$

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
what ever they gonna build there
it will be haunted

Demon|c

Nov 15, 2003
USJ
Hmmm...good old dayz... i think BT3 was the best place to lepak... cheap entrance... still remembered the last time i raced there, Millenium race.. this yellow old generation honda flew up in the sky during the start and landed on its roof... hahaah..can never forget that.. never tried sepang..hope to one day...

TODA6866

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by GT20v@Aug 2 2004, 02:18 PM
dont you??

its where i learn about car...1st time with my puny 1.3 toyota with gilar steering rod......wowhhooo syok already cant turn back liao........ask 1 Halim PAJ a pro driver to teach me the line...damn terkejut the diff in skill that time......1st time racing in a race track.....haiii miss those day..

sepang?been only once..it doesnt give me the goosebumps as bt3 did..hahaha maybe my skill not up to the level yet..hahahaa

so....do you miss BT3???
bang zul........how u doin recently? i still hav those pics of the last BT3 trackday ......... u wan?

BT3.......... was my 1st n last of track days........sigh! only managed to play there 2-3 times.........now closed 4ever :(

this has inspired me to build a BT8 in subang old airport..........my new dream!!! hehe

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
Originally posted by ZephyRed@Aug 3 2004, 12:25 PM
itz a weird strategy to promote sepang.. ended up with alot of street racing...
It's not strategy. It's stupidity.

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
i would mostly be there every saturday night back then. a real drivers circuit and the track is so much fun to race. got goosebumps everytime a CCTs is about to start but one thing i hate is when it was time for drag race, it's probably exciting for the drivers and their close friends or whatever but it's just dead boring for the spectators. it's more fun watching a bunch of cars taking the last 13/14 corner then to watch 2 cars battle it out over and over again on the pit straight.

i've never been to sepang and heard there are no CCTs as it was in batu 3 but only drag race. can anyone confirm this?. if it's true then i'll just watch F1/WRC at home rather then go to sepang. save alot of my money as well.

Defi

Jan 18, 2004
i miss BT3 as well.

Guys, Post pics of previous track days. Curious to see. :)

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
I got gigabytes of video footage of 2 track days with Team Matrix. Haven't sat down to do a full video. IT's a long time coming. When it's edited and done, I'll post a link here. God knows when that is... It's close to a year already... (macam buat 'ToyStory'!).

And got some pics too.

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
long long time ago, i remember reading in the papers that TOYOL wanted to keep Batu 3 open to cut down on the illegal street racing that is running rampant on the local highways and byways.

Then .... 2 weeks later, he approved the plans to demolish Batu 3 and be used for something else more worthwhile. The End Result? More illegal racing, more duit kopi for the police and more cars for the workshop to fix.

like most of you have said... stupidity... sigh.... I wonder how much Toyol had entered into his pocket for approving all this development.

now, that fellow forever complaining about too many illegal races on our highways and why no one goes to Sepang if they want to race.... duuh..... all this has been told to him during a meet the press and public during the last days of Batu 3.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sizzling Start at Sepang's New MCS Season Last Weekend! - 2018 Round 1

Sunday, 1st April 2018- Action on track were exciting with 66-year old grandfather, Tony Teo outshining his more celebrated and younger challengers to win Race 2 for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience