I just bought a second hand Lexus IS250

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
It's true what most bros here commented about the IS250 brakes....at one point my IS 250 brakes became spongy & it took time for the car to stop after i applied the brakes..Fearing that the brakes might fail all of a sudden...i sent it to get its front & rear brakes changed...I had its front brakes upgraded to F Sport Front Brake Upgrade where it features six-piston fixed calipers and drilled cast-iron rotors with a patented internal-fin design mounted on anodized aluminum hubs. Braided stainless-steel brake lines and installed a low-dust performance brake pads.

Meanwhile the Rear Brakes was upgraded to F Sport Rear Brake Upgrade where it uses four-piston fixed calipers and drilled cast-iron rotors. Braided stainless-steel brake lines and low-dust performance brake pads were also installed...Eventhough this upgrades cost me quite a fortune....but at least i feel safe when i'm speeding or apply a heavy braking....Thanks bros...
Whoa so you really did follow my previous poison to use IS-F monster brakes now! :biggrin:
Where did you install, KS Brake Sunway?

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Whoa so you really did follow my previous poison to use IS-F monster brakes now! [emoji3]
Where did you install, KS Brake Sunway?
Yes bro...followed your advice....and yes...KS Brake it was!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
The F-Sport Brake upgrades really is marvelous....added efficient and extra grips on the brakes....i'm really satisfied with the upgrades...however...currently i'm still getting use to the braking efficient as it is new to me to have such a superb breaking system...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The F-Sport Brake upgrades really is marvelous....added efficient and extra grips on the brakes....i'm really satisfied with the upgrades...however...currently i'm still getting use to the braking efficient as it is new to me to have such a superb breaking system...

Yeah of course, pedal should feel more meaty and should be much easier to lock up and engage your ABS now. :biggrin:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
It's true what most bros here commented about the IS250 brakes....at one point my IS 250 brakes became spongy & it took time for the car to stop after i applied the brakes..Fearing that the brakes might fail all of a sudden...i sent it to get its front & rear brakes changed...I had its front brakes upgraded to F Sport Front Brake Upgrade where it features six-piston fixed calipers and drilled cast-iron rotors with a patented internal-fin design mounted on anodized aluminum hubs. Braided stainless-steel brake lines and installed a low-dust performance brake pads.

Meanwhile the Rear Brakes was upgraded to F Sport Rear Brake Upgrade where it uses four-piston fixed calipers and drilled cast-iron rotors. Braided stainless-steel brake lines and low-dust performance brake pads were also installed...Eventhough this upgrades cost me quite a fortune....but at least i feel safe when i'm speeding or apply a heavy braking....Thanks bros...
These would be F-sport units for your model specifically, or from the IS-F?

Must have been quite an investment there, do post pics of the work CLS78

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
These would be F-sport units for your model specifically, or from the IS-F?

Must have been quite an investment there, do post pics of the work CLS78
Should be the IS-F. I've seen the kit before in KS Brake Sunway where bro CLS78 installed, and yes it costs a fortune! :biggrin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
of course lahh cost a bomb....apple to apple, durian to durian.:smokin:
make no sense, if my wira fit with equivalent brake kit as IS-F :vroam:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
of course lahh cost a bomb....apple to apple, durian to durian.:smokin:
make no sense, if my wira fit with equivalent brake kit as IS-F :vroam:
Wira just get something from Mitsubishi is more than enough already. :biggrin: Brembo from newer Evo... But by doing that, the wheels will become 5 lugs and PCD will be different. :biggrin: I have seen it before in my university driven by a student... Wira with real 4 pot Brembo.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Wira just get something from Mitsubishi is more than enough already. :biggrin: Brembo from newer Evo... But by doing that, the wheels will become 5 lugs and PCD will be different. :biggrin: I have seen it before in my university driven by a student... Wira with real 4 pot Brembo.

more sakit bit is the clearance!!!! and then your spares cannot use!!!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Get VR brakes is 4 lugs......lol:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok - so here's what I do to wash, polish and wax my car. Ages ago I bought a Zymol starter pack and it came with everything I needed. Zymol and another brand called Swissol are very upmarket waxes and polishes. You may feel they're a bit extreme for your car - and in the great scheme of things - they probably are. But I'm a believer in "you get what you pay for".

It all comes down to how much you love your car, your personal budget and preference. For example - the wax & polish I like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience