I Am Newbie..

trueno

1,500 RPM
Nov 30, 2003
Skudai,JB
Visit site
aiks....never intro myself...so...since i am too free :lol: ,here is something bout me.. :lol: :lol:

What do you drive(optional): TOTALLY STOCK KANCIL 660 MANUAL :lol:

-Male / Female(optional):Guy..not gay ok?? :blink:

-Picture of you(optional):Too ugly liao lah..no dare show...

-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?:Tom intro me one...but i think Tom forgot who am i liao lah,actually b4 he wanna put this website but named MidnightRacer or sumthing..forgot liao..

-When was it? : 2+ yrs ago...but din join that much...home 56k modem sux.. :(

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com?aiks...know more gals loh,and everything bout da cars.....

-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years?erm...more girls joining loh...i am not hamsap hor...just...wanna make more frens mah :lol:

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?erm...Mira engine..L5, i really need that,660 really no enough for me... ;)

skullbulks

Nov 14, 2003
welcome to the coolest website ever... :D ...nice ppl too

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro/Sifu,

My Kancil got this problem just after doing the top overhaul of my Engine. Went into the same pomen/mechanic and he said something about oil seal leak etc. after all that he had done, its still leaking. my last drive just 2300km and the indicator warning already on. need second opinion from other sifu out there.

TQ for your reply.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience