I am BLaCkHoWLiNG and.. I am here for your suffering

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
no need sit silly-car, slow bai.

I got it for driving between college and home.

My mom say if i mod the car, she gonna stop paying my pocket money. :(

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
I thought it was "The love of money is the root of all evil" right?:hmmmm:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
[H] [K] [S];1063740201 said:
I thought it was "The love of money is the root of all evil" right?:hmmmm:
I remember seeing the formula where they deducted that women was the root of all evil :biggrin:

Lemme try to dig that one out and post here.

But under no circumstance should you send me your women. 1 is already headache enough :biggrin:

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
BH, your car is the root of your pain and suffering. Give it to me and it shall all end. Go start working on a new project car again.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Wohoo next zth supra I suppose hehehehehe

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
I remember seeing the formula where they deducted that women was the root of all evil :biggrin:

But under no circumstance should you send me your women. 1 is already headache enough :biggrin:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Damm Bryan hahahahaha..I knw what are u reffering to hahahaha...how much ur balance in ur account..should transperent maaa hehe

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006

Someone already beat you to it.. :rofl: OMG!! Women..... Can't live with them, can't live without em...

BH, your car is the root of your pain and suffering. Give it to me and it shall all end. Go start working on a new project car again.
MrN: if that's the case, you have 5x more suffering than i do.. LOL
To ease both of your pains, just donate em to anyone of us in here ... ALIM people like BH don't need to suffer much... :rofl:

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
5115 locked the other topic saying it's unconstructive. The way i see it, the only unconstructive posting came from the topic starter itself as it's full of shit and contradictions. Anyway, I intend to start a topic later (continuation of Z week 23) in this particular section as it's anything and everything under the sun but with common sense.. hopefully someone dont start coming in here and start pissing on all of us then it gets locked.. lol..

but the thing is, this topic i posted makes no cents... but all about ringgit... yours to mine.. WAHAHHAAH...so dont delete ya?

Guys, pls do not deviate from my purpose.. pls wire the money to me.. u all suffer too much.. pass it to me.. ok? thanks

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
5115 locked the other topic saying it's unconstructive. The way i see it, the only unconstructive posting came from the topic starter itself as it's full of shit and contradictions. Anyway, I intend to start a topic later (continuation of Z week 23) in this particular section as it's anything and everything under the sun but with common sense.. hopefully someone dont start coming in here and start pissing on all of us then it gets locked.. lol..

but the thing is, this topic i posted makes no cents... but all about ringgit... yours to mine.. WAHAHHAAH...so dont delete ya?

Guys, pls do not deviate from my purpose.. pls wire the money to me.. u all suffer too much.. pass it to me.. ok? thanks
:congrats: bring it on dude

i'm just doing my job and you are welcome to stir things up.the way you see is the thread starter has pissed you off and you just can't settled with it hence you just don't want to let it go.

so that's y i get into the hurricane huh?well,im in...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
5115: isnt moderator suppose to moderate and be impartial? u fail to see that point and what you just posted has proven it....

Bring it on? Bring what on? U've just failed miserably as a moderator.. I dont even know why Tom selected u... oh wait, i know.. sorry, coz to say u r cheap is an understatement as u do it for free.. sorry ...anyway, i hope you do well in your reality coz this kinda judgement, well, wont bring u far... u challenging me? wah.. ok, kepong style - hou lan geng ah!! i very scared...

My question is... "Lu Siapa?"

u are nobody to me... period!

dont bother reply...mou liu dou wanna challenge people..
*yawn*!!

-- champion or not? macho? nah.. no way near your manly 'Bring it On statement'

** Disclaimer quote - no puns intended to kepong folks, i was also from kepong, i got high regards for kepong folks ;) fstrader is my idol and dai lo last time.. **

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Meaning of Moderator:
1. One that moderates, as:
a. One that arbitrates or mediates.
- arbitrates is an act by an arbiter:
1: a person with power to decide a dispute : judge
2: a person or agency whose judgment or opinion is considered authoritative <arbiters of taste>

- mediate:
1: occupying a middle position
or
2a : acting through an intervening agency b : exhibiting indirect causation, connection, or relation
2b. One who presides over a meeting, forum, or debate.

I dont see the word - challenging members of the forum or exhibiting territorial gorilla like threats such as 'Bring it on!' anywhere... or intimidating 'fellow humble' members with the 'delete' or 'lock thread' harry potter's magic wand..

U cant understand simple english? I've laid out the meaning for u.. dont worry, your pocket is safe like kevin so puts it.. i wont charge, consider it transfer of knowledge from one ex-kepong kia to another... oh shit, my apologies, now i understand why u say that topic was closed bcoz there was no constructive postings.. i am so sorry. Wait, i check my calendar to clear an entire day to slowly elaborate each posting and explain each word so that u understand its true meaning. Really, i am so sorry. My bad.

Sheesh... "International reknowned Car forum.. with ah pek style moderators" what a shame...People were voicing out their concerns and asking about the project plan (what happens and when), cost ($$ lo...), accountability (ownership...) and transparency ($$ goes where... ).. u go lock it... saying it's not constructive.. and saying i'm pissed coz i cant settle it.. Settle wat? Settle what the fark? U know how i settle things? u know me ah? don't assume.. assumptions are for little boys.. not for men...I think the goument should hire u la... u fit in just right

Your arrogance has placed your head so high up your ass (** pls refer to illustration 1 below**) that you aren't seeing or listening to the words on the street with regards to this project... it's like silently reaching boiling point... i will not say what or who caused it.. i m merely high lighting it for the sake of ZTH ..I regard ZTH highly as Tom and i has been friends for almost a decade..(pls refer to illustration 2 at the bottom) it has been a source of wretched entertainment and a source of information for me... by keeping ZTH safe from 'harm' it also benefits U as ZTH employs u... based on yr statement of "I'm just doing my job"... u are a moderator.. it's high time u behave like one, act line one and be like one...

Bring it on <-- not some macho gorilla drumming his chest as a war cry.. coz when Tom advertised for moderator, he actually meant it.. and he didnt post the below ad ok?

Ad for moderator:

Please don't be one... k? U are from kepong, dont let me be dissapointed in u.. we share d same kampong (though i am not originally from kepong).. we have bright futures..

Illustration 1: the below picture depicts the term, head up one's ass where his or her arrogance has blinded and deafened his ears towards his surrounding making him utterly ignorant to his surrounding ultimately leading to his utimely demise

Illustration 2: The below pic depicts tom and blackhowling's 10 year friendship. Disclaimer, by putting the pic below illustration one, it is NOT in anyway portraying any gayness..

I seriously do not wanna continue this argument anymore as I foresee this will have the same turn out as Week23 Z project - being locked. Guys, I've got 5 pms so far.. YES!! muahahahahhaha... fantastic! ..5!! can u all freaking believe it!! Thank you fr the faith in me... but i dont need yr money.. .:) your hard earned money deserves to be in your bank ... God Bless ZTHians!

LOL

*cabutzzz*

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
BH, wah.. you sure got a lot of pented up frustration huh?

Imho, 5115 was referring to the bashing to the character, not so much the facts in the other thread. It was getting way too personal in my opinion and I don't think it was going anywhere. However his "bring it on" sentance was a poor choice of words in his reply here. That probably could have been said better. Anyway the replies from pimpin, yourself and a few others have already had their impact on people who read and follow the Z build. It's plenty to think about already, need to add more meh?

Chill la. Why all the emo-ness anyway?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I am planning for the following Yokohama tyres for my 2 cars, one using 195.55.15 and another is 180.60.14

After some research online and offline, found that Advan Neova AD07 only have size for my 195.55.15 while AVS ES100 have sizes of both.

Also known that the UTQG for AD07 is 180 AA A and ES100 is 280 AA A. If I am going to take AD07 for the 15" and ES 100 for the 14", would this be my good choices?

Need your experiences on both tyres model in terms of dry, wet, treadwear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience