Hyundai owner photo gallery

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
BlackSamurai said:
cow, welcome back,

as far as I know the rear antenna is not functioning, he is using the centra pole antenna, but i can't confirm that. :biggrin:
haha i never went anywhere la dude.

even if it's not working, why didn't they cover it instead of spraying it black..

benlim

Jul 13, 2006
hi BS...new to tis forum n found out tat u quite pro n geng wer...haha...hmm...y seldom see ppl discuss abt decals? i m drivin an atos...haih...juz got broke into n my amp n woofer was stolen...dam...luckily stil got my meter, grounding, tweeter, neon n hmmm...nothing i think...haih...changing spark plug will add hp to my poor atos?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
benlim,

welcome on board. :biggrin:
I'm not geng and pro, we shall knowledge here.
Sorry to hear about your sad story. Decals, I want also, but so far haven't got plan to install.

spark plug question you need to refer to others. :biggrin:

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
hi benlim,
I have seen a Red Coupe RD2 in KK before... SA 1XX X. Any idea whether he/she is a member here?
Looks like you need after market AirFilter (like K&N) and Iridium SparkPlug to rejuvenate your car...sure will feel much lighter and higher on low & medium torque...
I have done it & monitoring the FC...will provide the report soon....

benlim

Jul 13, 2006
hmmm...rili??watz the price for all tat??my car is stil under warranty wor...hmmm...saw many wild cars in KK nowadays...haha....more n more altezza n peugeot...dartango u in kk too??i think u see my ride b4...haha...watz ur ride?I have a DEMON devil work sticker on my windshield...

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
damn...nowadays car broke in case getting more and more. Its not safe anymore to park your car

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Hi BenLim,

For the AirFilter & Denso SparkPlugs, please check with "HMS", zth member here and also his website..www.maxperformance.com.my
Things are more expensive in Sabah but seafood is cheaper and fresh..:regular_smile:
I am from KL leh...

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Yupe, yupe!
It's a combination of a big zero with 100 inside it.
I wanted the big bomberman sticker long ago but Tom tell me he don't have stock anymore. :-(

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
zique, your parent hinting you that they want that bomberman on their car too.
share some with them ... :biggrin: