Hyundai owner photo gallery

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Hyundai/ Kia/ Ssang Yong/ Daewoo owner photo gallery

Dear all Hyundai/ Kia/ Ssang Yong/ Daewoo owner, willing to share photo of your beloved Hyundai/ Kia/ Ssang Yong/ Daewoo machine?

My ride: BlackSamurai

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
charles, you try to fool other with your "stoc looking" Elantra outlook izzit? :D
Guys, dun be fool by limch1's stock looking elantra, check his second link.

charles, you hide your sub-woofer from us, hahaha.

hope to see other more Hyundai owner post their car pics.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
scoupe said:
hey very cool elantra. after changing your air filter do you have more power? im thinking of changing my stoc filter too
i'm looking for this as well. But not sure can fit in to my car.

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
scoupe said:
hey very cool elantra. after changing your air filter do you have more power? im thinking of changing my stoc filter too
Actually can't really feel any different after using the K&N drop-in filter...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
then i better cancel my plan..
thanks for the feedback, charles. :D

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
Actually can always try to take out the whole filter, and drive without any drop-in filter to see if there's any difference. Make sure no haze that time... hehehe

Tried that a few times at night, but can't really feel the different as well...

BlackSamurai said:
then i better cancel my plan..
thanks for the feedback, charles. :D

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
limch1 said:
Actually can always try to take out the whole filter, and drive without any drop-in filter to see if there's any difference. Make sure no haze that time... hehehe

Tried that a few times at night, but can't really feel the different as well...
how about take out the CAI? (cold air intake). found 1 side telling with this cheap mode can benefits 10hp???i've try for my E-3.not much different.emm maybe their car is manual transmission.
tried surbo? i get higher torque for starting acceleration. the rest, not much also.fuel saving? i don't think so..
how much is your mileage for RM50? mine onli 280km town. 320km hiway.

is this suck?? any recomendation? Thanks

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
cai help

how about cold air intake? if it doesnt work then im not going to waste my time and money putting an airscoop? btw mine is manual transmission

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
scoupe said:
how about cold air intake? if it doesnt work then im not going to waste my time and money putting an airscoop? btw mine is manual transmission
CAI is very good bcoz you get more oxygen for combustion. maybe for my case is Auto transmission. furthermore, i'm refering to std CAI install together with resonator..all hyundai car has this as std engine. i don't know the resonator function. doesn't it work like a ramp air? if so, then damn good. if not, better by pass. maybe this the intention to get 10+hp more.could someone verified?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia (MMM) embarks on its latest 4X4 adventure with the newly-launched Triton with MIVEC Turbo Diesel, showcased at the Mitsubishi Triton Extra Hardcore roadshow. The event made debut on Oct 1-2, 2016 at the Outdoor Carpark of Setia City Convention Centre.

The Mitsubishi Triton Extra...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience