Hyundai & Inokom Convoy

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Spirit Vamp'Z and scoupe, thanks for joining the convoy to SIC.
Although we only have 3 cars and it's considered small compared to other car clubs' convoy, but it's better than no convoy...hahaha...
It's freaking hot in SIC. Can't really stand the blazing hot sun and the worst part, there are very little race queens there. Just saw two only (sigh).

limch1, can't meet you there also...:cry_smile:

Hope that we can have more cars joining the next convoy!

CHEERS!!!

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
Heyz Daniel Lee, I met Spirit Vamp'Z & scoupe. Noticed they are sweating like hell too..

Yup, it's damn hot and I left earlier, probably another reason for me to leave earlier is because NO chicks.. muahahahaha

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
yala no chicks, race queens. nvm catch them at KLIMS. hey daniel what time did u leave? btw does club 4ag have a web site?

Tuscani9889

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
I cant believe....

SHIT - I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS

Just came back from JB.
Idiot...why have to have AFOS on Mothers Day?
Too bad.:cry_smile:

Well...how was the bimmer race? Overall which cars performed the best?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
limch1 said:
Heyz Daniel Lee, I met Spirit Vamp'Z & scoupe. Noticed they are sweating like hell too..

Yup, it's damn hot and I left earlier, probably another reason for me to leave earlier is because NO chicks.. muahahahaha
Huh, yesterday's weather was really bad. It's hot and it also rain a little, making the heat come out from the floor!

Yeah, all of us also left early because of the two reasons you mention above.
I think we will not have any problem standing in the hot sun if there are lots of hot chicks for us to see, hahaha...
For the next time, I think we need to tell the organiser to bring in more chicks for the event. I remember the 2004 AFOS, they had race queen competition. This year, they had car club competition (sigh).

Overall comment:
(1) No pretty chicks.
(2) Not much car events compared to 2004 AFOS.
(3) Food and drinks are damn expensive, (deter scoupe from having his lunch there). It's just AFOS, not F1, they shouldn't charge the food and drinks that expensive!

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
scoupe said:
yala no chicks, race queens. nvm catch them at KLIMS. hey daniel what time did u leave? btw does club 4ag have a web site?
scoupe, going to KLIMS ah??? I'm going there too! Wanna visit the Hyundai booth to get a large size goodie bag. For the last KLIMS that was held in 2003, I got two of the goodie bags from Hyundai booth. The bag was the largest compare to other car booths' goodie bags. This is because Hyundai is going to sponsor the 2006 world cup. The goodie bag is design with the world cup logo on it, damn nice and it contains pen, T-shirt, key chain, and ... Just need to fill up a survey form and they will give you the goodie bag. The last time I've been there, I'm still driving my corolla and I fill up the last part of the survey paper that I'm interested in Hyundai Coupe out of all the car range that Hyundai offer and today I'm driving a Coupe. It's like filling up a wishing form. So guys, if they give you the survey form, better fill in your dream Hyundai model in it. Who knows next year you will be driving it, hahaha...
So anyone here interested to go to KLIMS with Hyundai gang (2nd convoy)???
I will start a convoy to KLIMS if there are at least 5 people joining in the convoy. The date will be 28 May 2006, Sunday.

I left around 3PM yesterday, quite boring...
Did you enjoy yourself ah???
I'll check it out with the 4ag gang and tell you later, bro!
Wanna buy a KE70 to learn drifting or not? hahaha...
I intend to do that since can easily get some advice from 4ag club members.

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
hahaha nola cant afford to buy another car. i want to join them cause im using 4ag series engine. so sure got sifu there. bro, when i go klims i will take train cause worried of the safety of my car.
Daniel Lee said:
scoupe, going to KLIMS ah??? I'm going there too! Wanna visit the Hyundai booth to get a large size goodie bag. For the last KLIMS that was held in 2003, I got two of the goodie bags from Hyundai booth. The bag was the largest compare to other car booths' goodie bags. This is because Hyundai is going to sponsor the 2006 world cup. The goodie bag is design with the world cup logo on it, damn nice and it contains pen, T-shirt, key chain, and ... Just need to fill up a survey form and they will give you the goodie bag. The last time I've been there, I'm still driving my corolla and I fill up the last part of the survey paper that I'm interested in Hyundai Coupe out of all the car range that Hyundai offer and today I'm driving a Coupe. It's like filling up a wishing form. So guys, if they give you the survey form, better fill in your dream Hyundai model in it. Who knows next year you will be driving it, hahaha...
I will start a convoy to KLIMS if there are at least 5 people joining in the convoy. The date will be 28 May 2006, Sunday.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Tuscani9889 said:
SHIT - I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS

Just came back from JB.
Idiot...why have to have AFOS on Mothers Day?
Too bad.:cry_smile:

Well...how was the bimmer race? Overall which cars performed the best?
Don't worry bro! We still have KLIMS. We can visit Hyundai booth and 'kacau' the Hyundai queens there, hehehe...:_:

Which race you are saying??? The Formula BMW or the Asian Touring Car Championship?
I didn't see the Formula BMW race. Only ATCC. There are 2 ATCC races and a bimmer won both the races. It's a 320i bimmer. The sound of the bimmer was really nice, silent and powerful compared to the others. Seeing it battle for the lead with two Proton Impians (the same cars that compete in the British Touring Car Championship) in the 2nd race was really exciting! The 3 cars were really very close to each other in the beginnning of the race and the bimmer was 3rd at that time. Watching the bimmer outpowered the Protons each time they were on the straights. The bimmer overtake the Protons one by one at a time. And there was one time that one of the Proton manage to get back the lead by overtaking the bimmer at the first corner of the track. The bimmer had better straight line speed compared to Proton, but when it comes to cornering the Proton was better than the bimmer.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
scoupe said:
hahaha nola cant afford to buy another car. i want to join them cause im using 4ag series engine. so sure got sifu there. bro, when i go klims i will take train cause worried of the safety of my car.
Yeah, yeah! I totally forget about the security there is very bad if we were to park our cars there. So for KLIMS, just forget about the convoy that I've mention just now and we will go there by PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. It won't be a convoy but a gathering at KLIMS without our cars, hahaha...

wengfhai_5889

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
Harloz

Wah hehez..
what is KLIM hehez..
its just right AFTER MY EXAM
I WILL JOIN
hehe GO where also i will join
just after my final paper of my final exam
hehez..

so people..what is KLIm actually hehez...

well in the msn group the hyundai coupe club is about 8 name list which had been active maybe we can just ask them join together
its expanding man the coupe club

wengfhai_5889

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
Harloz

Wah hehez..
what is KLIM hehez..
its just right AFTER MY EXAM
I WILL JOIN
hehe GO where also i will join
just after my final paper of my final exam
hehez..

so people..what is KLIm actually hehez...

well in the msn group the hyundai coupe club is about 8 name list which had been active maybe we can just ask them join together
its expanding man the coupe club

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
KLIM is where you go and see cun chicks and cun car. hahhaa.
Great. But we will need to have another gathering. got new member.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
wengfhai, KLIMS is the short form of Kuala Lumpur International Motors Show. Just like what BS said, it's an event that gathers lots of cars and cun CHICKS.

I think it is high time that we must gather and discuss about forming a hyundai coupe club.
When you guys are free for this???

babyprecious1988

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
Pee Jay
Daniel Lee said:

HEHEHE :D :D :D No wonder the bag finished up so fast la & not enough la.. u greedy la take 2.. hmm.. anyhow was really proudn & glad u like & still remember the BIGGEST bag we did it for them.. sorry.. this year don't have lo.. the previous KLIMS event i did for them but this year they did it themself so don't expect much la ya.. lastime berjaya & now simedarby.. so guess it will be different.. i also look forward to collect some goodies from them.. hehehe.. oh! i'll be in KLIMS almost everyday :sad_smile:

I was there at sepang AFOS yday.. nak tak nak.. undecided.. finally went there alone.. kinda dissapointed with the event.. nothing interesting.. i don't see any nice girls like it claimed to have.. was very hot & stuffy.. walking at the paddock & pit area do some shooting then lepak with friend at the drift area for a while.. there from 12pm till 4.3pm.. a bit regret going should have stay at home to sleep :retarded:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
babyprecious1988 said:
HEHEHE :D :D :D No wonder the bag finished up so fast la & not enough la.. u greedy la take 2.. hmm.. anyhow was really proudn & glad u like & still remember the BIGGEST bag we did it for them.. sorry.. this year don't have lo.. the previous KLIMS event i did for them but this year they did it themself so don't expect much la ya.. lastime berjaya & now simedarby.. so guess it will be different.. i also look forward to collect some goodies from them.. hehehe.. oh! i'll be in KLIMS almost everyday :sad_smile:

I was there at sepang AFOS yday.. nak tak nak.. undecided.. finally went there alone.. kinda dissapointed with the event.. nothing interesting.. i don't see any nice girls like it claimed to have.. was very hot & stuffy.. walking at the paddock & pit area do some shooting then lepak with friend at the drift area for a while.. there from 12pm till 4.3pm.. a bit regret going should have stay at home to sleep :retarded:
Happy to know that the bag was baby's work...hehehe...
It's nice and BIG so I grab two lo. 2 bags won't consider greedy what?!
So can come and look for you in KLIMS lo if you are there everyday!:regular_smile:

This is the usual feedback from everyone that attend the AFOS.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the hardest decisions when picking a new car is choosing the right color but the day when cars will be available in multiple colors could be here sooner than you think. Scientists have developed a new coating called ‘paramagnetic’ paint that has the ability to change colors at the touch of a button. One carmaker looking into the technology is Nissan, which has already developed a self-healing paint...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience