Hyundai Genesis RWD!!! 4.6L V8

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
seen already this car in hyundai showroom in seoul. on tv... they are promoting this car quite extensively... still cheaper than other sports coupe in korea...

anyway in korea... this hyundai i30 looks syiok

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
tapau in such a way! brilliant marketing guy

take a 4.7l engine vs 3.7l...... definitely winning rate is higher
and why pick boxter?

seriously looks like lexus LS

without_knowing

Sep 27, 2007
Even though it's a Hyundai..like most of the europeans like to mock and threaten the hyundai's car like a junk..but i think that's a good job by Hyundai..and a nice car..it's like a korean ferrari..i guess..

Whilst proton is just using a Waja RWD SR20..Rojaks Hehe

raining

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
kuala lumpur
OH MAAANN,Oh man...i'm a huge fan of hyundai coupe since young. Oh man..let me cry,let me cry..sory i'm too excited.
Hyundai coupe Genesis is so cool!! they said it's coming out in the next fast and furious movie. Fucking unbelieable man! it's the best car i'v ever seen in my entire car life. hyundai coupe,the FX,tiburon,spectacular! fabulous! whatever. Go GO genesis,go kick japanese butt!! punish,punish them

DJ-LanEvo3

500 RPM
May 2, 2005
oh.. bro.. that's too sarcastic..:bawling:

Bump:
Even though it's a Hyundai..like most of the europeans like to mock and threaten the hyundai's car like a junk..but i think that's a good job by Hyundai..and a nice car..it's like a korean ferrari..i guess..

Whilst proton is just using a Waja RWD SR20..Rojaks Hehe
Bro.. Europeans don't think it that badly.. that's too sarcastic.:bawling:

sr18autech

Banned
Jun 27, 2009
this thing looks like a cross-breed of mazda3 and honda civic, and YES its still a junk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car is old and ther eis few places where the rust is abit too much for myself to clean it.

any1 know anyplace which give such service? hopefully they r good and not too expensive
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience