Hyundai Elantra 1.8 Enigne Light on

Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
my car 2001 model, the engine light on recently. What is the actual problem to my car? Send to workshop, foreman check the oxygen sensor and say no problem on it.

Hope you all can help me. Don wan spend $$ change part and the problem didt solve.

basis

Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guy
I think is normal they is 2 sensor in the exhaust one is oxygen sensor, one is so called " pollution" sensor at the back of exhaust. I guess your car catalytic converter is time up.

Same like my, i change to aftermarket exhaust, this light had been on forever. 3 year to be exact, just kuat makan minyak..... and check your catalytic converter, make sure it don't clog your exhaust volume output.

Chai333

Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
oo... recently feel my car like no power as last time. Feel that my car consume petrol high a bit. Today make an appointment to services center, hope can find out the problem and solve it. Feel not comfortable when c the engine light on... haha

basis

Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Yup, go and check from the services center , i know my one, the error point to the extractor i change cant detect 4 pipes instead only one pipe exhaust.That may be the reason for the my high fuel consumption issue. ;) But i will to endure it the power increase is quick alot.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all those sifu out there just wanna ask u guys .. wheter a W124 260E benz can fit a supercharger with its stock engine ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience