Hyundai Coupe, Scoupe, Tiburon & Tuscani Spotted

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Daniel, u are not invisible to me la..sorry ler..cos i seldom log in also ma.. hehe..yeah is my 2nd time my spoiler pecah but is the other side. the mechanic said maybe cos i drive too fast then the spoiler can't tahan and pecah. haha...juz kidding...i repaired already a month back.

Roy,
We have to go gathering with u..cos u are our ' tai lo' ..if no 'tai lo' how can we move? hehe.. i am not changing my spoiler .i even modified and add another stand on the middle. i think like this the spoiler won't out of shape when i speed. Cos i love to pick up esp. after toll...hehe...See u guys real soon ok! Roy, u make a night for us to have gathering ok!!

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Sandra,
I suggest you get a custom made carbon fibre rear spoiler.
That will withstand the force from wind breaking when you go on high speed.
Hehehe...

Roy,
so when are you gonna be a free bird again? :p

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
sandra, no lah, me not tai lo, old man liao. kekeke
maybe you shall consider a CF GT Wing.

Daniel, customer just sent me warning to me and demand us to fix ALL issue before next Monday.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
hahahaha...
Then I'll think we won't be meeting each other that soon...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
AJ spotted,
lowered,
custom exhaust

(click thumbnail to view actual size picture)

Did you guys notice the different Coupe badge? :biggrin:

SurfJunkie

Apr 14, 2007
red turbulence spotted infront of my college

girl driving it, with P sticker

it was still parked there after i was done smoking. i'll see if she's from sunway.

SurfJunkie

Apr 14, 2007
roger that. will try, will try. i tried to spot her today, but sadly i didnt say any RD-2's lying around.

well, there's a silver tuscani as well. recently, i've seen it parked outside college for a few times. no time to take a pic of it. i'll try to let him/her know bout HCC.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Spotted a new 2007 model Tuscani at Singapore on the road.. No time to take photograph of it.. Damn cool!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car speedometer is fluctuating... any cure??? it keeps fluctuate when below 60... after 60 then it's consider ok but still move a little bit. Last time I got nothing one... wat happened??? recently I got battery problem... could it possibly be that??? help me out
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience