Hyundai Coupe Pic (Not my shoot)

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Daniel Lee said:
BS, when you put on rubber paddings to you doors to protect it?
Never seen it on your car before this.

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=srideeditedse0.jpg
daniel sharp eye you have. I took it out, not aero dynamic sufficient with that on.

more over i found that ppl like to bang their door to my car, they are the one who need it , not me. I never bang my door to others car.

Last edited:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Yupe, my cars also had lots of tiny dents because of those ppl that simply flung their car doors to the extent that it hits my car.
Everytime I wash my car, I will feel sad looking at those dents.
Sigh.....

However, we are the one that should have problem when it comes to door opening because our door is considered long and we need to open it wider in order to have better access to our car or vice versa.

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
yeah...I just don't understand that even my door is long including my Satria. I never ever bang on peoples car. It is real sad looking at those dent spoilling the curvy body of our coupe.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
haii...what to do, some of them are aunties or kids who never know how much effort we put in to keep the car in nice shape.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BS,
Confirm tuned by JUN or sticker only? hahaha...
The situation in the photo just like what we experience last month at the drifting venue off the highway where we met with Supra club members.
Do you remember that night? :)

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
We are better!
We have all types of rojak colours.
Black, maroon, red, green,......
Haiz, can't remember those Supras colours anymore. hehehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Goodwood Festival of Speed was the stage for the debut of the Mugen CR-Z that has been hyped all over the interwebs but Mugen also brought along another tuned hybrid to the celebration of all things automotively speedy.

Like all good things, it would appear that tuned Mugen hybrids come in pairs as the tuner unveiled the more and track-focused CR-Z Mugen RR concept. As the more aggressive aero suggest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience