Hyundai Chop shop info thread

shawida

Nov 3, 2006
hi..I'm looking for Inokom Atos 2003 GLA, bonet cover in biege color (the original one has 12 cm vertical dent in front) ...is there any ? and how much it will cost?...btw I live in Bangi area

thank you in advance

shawida

Nov 3, 2006
hi Daniel Lee :regular_smile:

how much are the cost for both? (brand new and used).. I don't mind on either of them as long they they doesn't cost too much ( I hope the used one don't really look bad)..

thank you

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Emm... I'm not quite sure about the pricing.
I thought I can enquire the price for a new one for you because I will be visiting the supplier soon if you want.
You can send the bonnet for knocking if you wanted to save some money. :smile:

shawida

Nov 3, 2006
yes yes please, could you enquire the price for me (on the new one) ? I was thinking about knocking, but my dad want me to ask first if replacing the entire new bonnet would cost much less the same.. :) also I don't really know where to go for knocking the dent in bangi area..

thank you for helping

shawida

Nov 3, 2006
sure mate..I not in rush anyway..the dent doesn't affect performance or anything ,but does annoy me when look at it..

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
shawida,
I checked out with the supplier today and the supplier informed me that they don't bring in original Atos bonnet anymore because the market was saturated with Taiwan made Atos bonnet.
The supplier only sells original Hyundai stuffs buy the supplier did quote the price for the Atos bonnet. It's around RM200-RM300.

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007
hi everybody,
just "pass by", c what i can contribute.

ok, there r 2 chop shops at the traffic lights b4 turn left to Kg Sg Buloh after the river fr Subang airport. 1 very big (also chop s'pore car) & 1 small (quite a lot korean cars).

shawida

Nov 3, 2006
shawida,
I checked out with the supplier today and the supplier informed me that they don't bring in original Atos bonnet anymore because the market was saturated with Taiwan made Atos bonnet.
The supplier only sells original Hyundai stuffs buy the supplier did quote the price for the Atos bonnet. It's around RM200-RM300.
they quoted the price, so is it mean they still have some stocks on the bonnet ?..Which supplier do you ask aaa ?...is it in bangi or kajang area ?...

anyway thanks for asking...

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
they quoted the price, so is it mean they still have some stocks on the bonnet ?..Which supplier do you ask aaa ?...is it in bangi or kajang area ?...

anyway thanks for asking...
They don't have stock in hand anymore.
However, I still ask what is the price for the bonnet when they sell it last time and the price I listed is the price they quoted when they're still selling the bonnet.
Subang area.
You're welcome. :regular_smile:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
hi everybody,
just "pass by", c what i can contribute.

ok, there r 2 chop shops at the traffic lights b4 turn left to Kg Sg Buloh after the river fr Subang airport. 1 very big (also chop s'pore car) & 1 small (quite a lot korean cars).
MeraBoy,
thanks for sharing.
You mean Haki trade at Subang 2 izzit?

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007
MeraBoy,
thanks for sharing.
You mean Haki trade at Subang 2 izzit?
...sorry bro, i did not look at the signboard.
u won't miss it if u come fr subang airport --> immediately after the river --> traffic light --> u will see 1 at left (small) & the other at right (BIG).
I dun think that area is Subang 2, it should b in Kg Subang (sorry not Kg Sg Buloh-my mistake).

shawida

Nov 3, 2006
hi again daniel...could you please specify the address of the supplier ? I think I'm coming to subang tomorrow (saturday) I might want to ask them further myself :)

thank you very much

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
...sorry bro, i did not look at the signboard.
u won't miss it if u come fr subang airport --> immediately after the river --> traffic light --> u will see 1 at left (small) & the other at right (BIG).
I dun think that area is Subang 2, it should b in Kg Subang (sorry not Kg Sg Buloh-my mistake).
Ok. Thanks for the information. :smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The cool thing about tuners is there's almost nothing that cant be tuned to be better than what it already is. But to perfect a car like a Lamborghini is no easy feat, that's why potential customers almost always stick to a brand they are familiar with, like AMG, BRABUS, Alpina, and you get the picture. But here's a relatively unknown tuner with a special edition...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience