zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Hi guys,

It's been a bloody long while since I last posted in this thread. But then again, the forum has been in constant disaray for the last couple of months ain't it?

Anyway, I'm posting cause a fellow Hyundai owner just came by my office yesterday and showed off his 1 month old ride.

It's a Hyundai Accent RX-S. Never knew there's the RX-S series of Accent, was told that it's a limited edition.

Anyhow, took it for a ride around the area. 3 things I found not that nice about this car is...

1. The noise insulation isn't that well. Somehow, it got irritating in the cabin area after awhile.

2. The steering is abit sluggish, reaction time is abit off. And I thought my Elantra's steering is sluggish, this is slightly more sluggish.

3. The Air-Scope at the bonnet looks odd.

What do you all think? Attached is the picture I snapped using my trusty old Canon Ixus (free publicity for Canon - any Canon A&P staff that is viewing this, make sure pay me an Advertising Fee for this when you issue the cheque for the PIXMA - My Daddy commercial :p)

http://www.ga.com.my/zique/front_accent.JPG
http://www.ga.com.my/zique/back_accent.JPG

saolabi

Known Member

saolabi

Known Member
May 6, 2005
South Korea
You're right..it does look weird. Looks very untidy in the front. I cant say that there is any version of this Accent RX-S in Korea. Maybe this limited edition is only for the Malaysian market?

ftzone

full throttle zone

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
the ass looks nice with a mild wing... but the air scoop is really out of place. hyundai malaysia should do better den this! say adding another 15hp in it rather den placing an odd looking air scoop.

saolabi

Known Member

saolabi

Known Member
May 6, 2005
South Korea
ftzone said:
the ass looks nice with a mild wing... but the air scoop is really out of place. hyundai malaysia should do better den this! say adding another 15hp in it rather den placing an odd looking air scoop.
Yup! Buntutnya boleh tahan! But still kinda like the Accent gls 2000model(Known as Verna sense in Korea)

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
I've just gotten a clarification from Hyundai-Berjaya. And they insist that such ugly creation is not from them.

The RX-S is a limited Edition created by KAH BINTANG.

So yes, no doubt it's bloody weird/ugly/shitty ... we cannot directly say it's a sad work of ugly art by Hyundai Malaysia but more of KAH Motor's handiwork in creating an INITIAL B product for our local market.

acbc

4,000 RPM

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Ah Beng design for Ah Beng drivers / buyers.

What a fugly design! Insult to the Korean designers.

saolabi

Known Member

saolabi

Known Member
May 6, 2005
South Korea
acbc said:
Ah Beng design for Ah Beng drivers / buyers.

What a fugly design! Insult to the Korean designers.
Hei Mat! No need to insult by saying korean out loud. Instead of insulting the designers, why not insult those who did the survey for what they want in a car? Usually some surveys are done before actually going on with the design plans. Namely someone who did that survey in Mlys must've gotten needs and wants from the people there, no? The designs, the looks..blah blah blah blah. Its what the people in Mlys must have wanted in the accent, so they got that design. I could be wrong. But then again, I could be right. :rolleyes:

Could be that its the KAH Bintang Mlys fault? Hmm! wonder if the designers in KAH Bintang is Korean or Mlysn?
Anyways, still it aint cool to :mad: disrespect :mad: by saying Korean outloud. El tien dez? :p :cool:

Last edited:

Tuscani9889

Known Member

Tuscani9889

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
SUcks...what u expect from the Kah Bintang?

THe color wrong, should have more than silver and gold, like red, yellow, blue etc

THe shitty scoop is useless, bumper also not clean cut.

Here is PROPER example of what should have been proper rally car road model

http://www.drift.co.kr/zboard/data/gallery_car/accent_rally1.jpg
With PROPER turbo 2.0 DOHC engine and 6speed manual/tiptronic.

Daft....should do properly and charge 88K, would still get this over any daft Vios etc.

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
By the way, any recommendation on what to get?
I'm looking at either getting an ATOS or a Getz...
But restricted budget.... :( Looking at only want to pay monthly 300 - 400 ringgit only, but don't want to put more than RM5000 for downpayment.

Can get ah?

Another alternative would be just get a Picanto as adviced by some parties... sigh.. not sure.. any Hyundai or Kia dealers here? Pls contact me at [email protected] :p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Services for polycarbonate (plastic) headlight restoration

Price: NOW RM 150 per session (done in 2 hours) Price is firm and non-negotiable. This price is only for standard sedan vehicles. Vehicles like MPV(depending on headlight) or Euro Continental vehicles price will be vary. Please call for more information about pricing

Warranty: Warranty for 1 (one) year. We'll give you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience