Hypergloss Collaboration with Pinacle Reflection Opti-Guard Ford Focus S+

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Good day,

Actually this thread posted earlier back in January when i was having a job at KK with Veloc. I didnt expect to travel this far to coat a car. This is really a good opportunity for me to hands on with Veloc and at the same time we having lots of fun sharing our journey together while detailing. His post can be found here http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-detailing-forums/427661-ford-focus-opti-coated.html

After my client confirmed the date, i immediately booked my flight ticket, discuss with Veloc about products need to use on that day and stuff cause i dont wanna bring my gears and it might could have problems with the custom before boarding. Before heading to the airport, i actually have a car to detail at the same day. I thought i could finish the car in time but due to some touch up that might need more time to finish, i was late. Rushed to the airport and just found out my flight just take off about 10mins ago. So, i have to pull out my wallet again to buy another ticket. The flight was awesome, touch down KK airport around dinner time. Veloc came to pick me up to have dinner then rest at his home. Thanks alot!

The next morning after we loaded the stuff in the car we had fish noodle/rice for breakfast. Some famous place but i forgot where is it. Ordered some really expensive premium fish to enjoy before work start.

abit heavy for breakfast

After we reach, we begin to inspect the car all around. Everything looks good except the mineral deposit on the back of the driver door/cpillar need some time to remove. Wheels and surface is in really good condition but still we have to do light compound to remove some swirls and scratches. And also the front bonnet is being repainted due to a minor accident, the paint job is really bad and need to level up to bring back the clarity. Let the pictures speak.

close up

there is not clarity at all, just like a matte white

close up

bugs

later on we loaded the gears and start cleaning the wheels first then wash the body with bubble diluted some mild cleaner in it. Surface is smooten up with Permaglass clay with ONR as lube.

After the cleaning then we move to paint correction. We plan to tackle the hardest one which is the front bonnet. Denim pads and P40 was used to level up the paint to bring back the clarity. Purple foam wool and M105 to remove minor scratches and swirls on the paint while the less issue one is polish with M205 Optimum red foam.

50/50

before

after

tadaa another 50/50

me working

Veloc working

the place we working

weather getting bad..

after a few hours later.. all done and coated with Opti-Guard aka Alien coating.

And we plan to come back to take the after pictures the next day before lunch. Enjoy..

Thanks again Veloc. Really have lots of fun.

Si Chuen dinner before home. Darn full..

Thanks for reading :itsme::itsme::itsme:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Muyo, question. how on earth did you manage to pass all those tools and equipment past airport customs?

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Muyo, question. how on earth did you manage to pass all those tools and equipment past airport customs?
i didnt take my gears that time. just brought a 30ml of coating in my pocket. veloc sponsored me, haha. :biggrin::biggrin:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Lol thanks for the repost. Really enjoyed it. Now those food pics made me really hungry.

fishbonezken

Feb 13, 2006
Ohhh, you two like that. Bo jio...okay okay, I understand di...no problem, dun worry. I okay one....

hahahhahaha, jk guys, nice work, seems like you guys had fun!

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Lol thanks for the repost. Really enjoyed it. Now those food pics made me really hungry.
missed those dayssssss. :smokin:

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Ohhh, you two like that. Bo jio...okay okay, I understand di...no problem, dun worry. I okay one....

hahahhahaha, jk guys, nice work, seems like you guys had fun!
haha bojio!!! you also bojio ha! use back door jkjk :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: yup!!!! had al ot fun and enjoyed good food at kk.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was wondering, as my fuel consumption has gone up quite a bit, if my fuel rail/line is leaking, how do I tell if it is, and how can it be fixed?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience