Hydrogen Fuel Saver - This should really works

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Hi guys,

my fren called me just now said he saw an ad in the paper today about
oxyhydrogen generator as a supplement to the fuel.

check this out:
http://www.hydrogenfuelsaver.com.my/

those who knows me would remember i once tried to DIY it but failed due to cannot adjust a/f ratio and also gas produce is too little.

i think this product is the real fuel saver. but at website not said how much RM.

anybody wanna try or not? then post result here, if really effective, all of us go group buy ka.. or something.. im interested here.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
i also scared conjob.

but, they put address and everything there.. KLCC.. etc...
not sure if got anyone nearby KLCC can go up there and take
a peak?

i think this product if really works, can help malaysians.. u and me..
and hope the price is right oso lar..

cybtech

Known Member
Feb 20, 2008
bro that day i saw at the net, you need to have PWM control to electrolisis the water to get peak gas output with moderate current.

but for 12V or 13.8V peak can't generate enough HHO gas for our engine when the RPM is always different / not constant (eg. 1000RPM~4000RPM), so the gas to intake must be in ratio with the RPM / air flow.

(talking about DIY la)

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i also scared conjob.

but, they put address and everything there.. KLCC.. etc...
not sure if got anyone nearby KLCC can go up there and take
a peak?

i think this product if really works, can help malaysians.. u and me..
and hope the price is right oso lar..
i working nearby onli, mayb i can go there take a look 1st, & ask for lot of shit 1st...hahahaha...:biggrin:

after saw their product, can re-create a new 1 for our own-self by DIY...ahahahaha:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
bro that day i saw at the net, you need to have PWM control to electrolisis the water to get peak gas output with moderate current.

but for 12V or 13.8V peak can't generate enough HHO gas for our engine when the RPM is always different / not constant (eg. 1000RPM~4000RPM), so the gas to intake must be in ratio with the RPM / air flow.

(talking about DIY la)
true, think of is there got any surge tank like fuel tank store the extra gas for later use...i dun think with that small amount of gas can fulfill my pedal...hahaha:biggrin:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
by their picture i think u cannot copy their design. the circuit is embedded inside the thick stainless steel can.. so if u go there, i think u only will be shown the metal can.. thats all. but i suspect surely have a PWM generator finely tuned to give optimum output of gas.

pls ask the price oso ya if u go.. thx.. then post here..

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
This device does work, by removing money from your wallet, which is situated in your trousers, thus making the operator of the vehicle weight less.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
but Excel, in the USA ppl are DIYing this thing by the truckload.
all also already put in their cars. they are not even selling it.
they just spread the idea.

u try search in yourtube or google, then see for yourself.

cybtech

Known Member
Feb 20, 2008
HHO produces high heat with invisible flame. that heat may cut metal!!!
in our engine block ok??? (for the long run)
we may need to resarch this and test it mesin potong rumput 1st (i recon) without petrol... see weather it'll run.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Hydrogen burn heat? hmm.. interesting point.. i dont know.. but i thought we have coolant no meh? hehe.

but the fact that many people in the US starts to use it for years already wor...

cybtech

Known Member
Feb 20, 2008
but, i dont see them in "user" point of view.
coz in youtube and etc... they only show the facts and the "glory" of using it by the designers himself (they test them themselves), but still any of the US citizens used that for years...? feedbacks?

Even if i were the designer, surely i wont say out any slaks or any disadvantages of using this system. this... still no security.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
can try, by diy way or else, even tho can't really get into used for our car, mayb can use it in any other terms... in the end, we get the knowledge, this really the priceless things...

good or not, can or can't, no try, not know....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well i know its got nothing related to section but just wanna share to you guys. I make enquiry about cam regrind. And this is what i get frm the seller.

To the seller, you are welcome to come in defense for your atitude.

Private Message: Re: cam regrind
Yesterday, 11:39 PM
YuHaNiSa...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience