Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
They say drive through can, look front, don't look back.......
Really ah...u can actually fend off the urge from looking at the rear view mirror?
Doubt so...

Last year durian season i make a mad decision of riding my bike to the orchird.
I know i got to ride thru a cemetery but still keras kepala as its more fun to ride. I rode in at 2230hrs and all bulu is 90degree up and yes i cant fight the urge to look at both side mirrors to see if i manage to pick up any pillion rider. I rode out at 0030hrs and thats even scarier.

I did one time drove in and parked my car at my late grandmother house(its vacant). I do one round at the orchird and sat on the road which is abt 50-70m from my car and 50m from the nearest street light. Its pitch black...u cant even see whats in front of you plus my old Mr Diy torchlight is not that bright unlike my current Maglite.
Out of nowhere i hear a faint sound like a baby is crying. Its too faint but i am sure its coming from middle of the orchird. I am torn between inspecting it or running away. If i were to run away, which way should i go? Should i run twds my car which meant running to total darkness and towards that vacant house? Thats a bad choice thus making a dash for the nearest street light seems to be the logical choice right...not really as how the hell am i going to get home and what if out of nowhere the thing start to play with the street light.
I am not joking...i stood in the dark motionless and never checked my back torn between my car and the streetlight. And yes....i was sweating in the cold. The baby like crying sound is still there....which makes me a bit more brave as if its really want to disturb me then it will take it up another level by now.
However i made the stupid decision to make it to the streetlight. Stupid coz i am now further away from my car which is unlock....what if something open the door and went inside? Of course i can see what happen as my dome light is LED and surely i will see a black figure opening the car and getting inside....man what a terrible choice i made. I now had to call in fire support....in shape of a relative. Luckily he is free and fall for the trap of 'teman' me while waiting for durian. He arrives after i endure another 30min of this nonsense...all the while keeping eyes on my car praying hard the cabin light wont turned on. He arrived, i hop into his car and went to 'rescue' car. It was weird coz the baby sound is still there so both of us decided to be a man and inspect the sound fearing its really a baby. When we went close to a tree we we surprise when 2 shining eyer appear before all burdon is relieved from our shoulder...its an owl...dunno they can produce such sound.

After that incident, i have no problem going there alone anymore.Maybe the thought of bringing back some D2 or D24 makes me focus till i dont think abt the unnecessary thought anymore. Another 6 moths maybe there will be some D24...u guys are welcome to join...its not that scary anymore as my late grandmother house is occupied and a 100watt spotlight is pointing towards the orchird but trust me the chill is still there....i'll let u do the first round of collecting the durian with the spotlights off.

Last edited:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Really ah...u can actually fend off the urge from looking at the rear view mirror?
Doubt so...

Last year durian season i make a mad decision of riding my bike to the orchird.
I know i got to ride thru a cemetery but still keras kepala as its more fun to ride. I rode in at 2230hrs and all bulu is 90degree up and yes i cant fight the urge to look at both side mirrors to see if i manage to pick up any pillion rider. I rode out at 0030hrs and thats even scarier.

I did one time drove in and parked my car at my late grandmother house(its vacant). I do one round at the orchird and sat on the road which is abt 50-70m from my car and 50m from the nearest street light. Its pitch black...u cant even see whats in front of you plus my old Mr Diy torchlight is not that bright unlike my current Maglite.
Out of nowhere i hear a faint sound like a baby is crying. Its too faint but i am sure its coming from middle of the orchird. I am torn between inspecting it or running away. If i were to run away, which way should i go? Should i run twds my car which meant running to total darkness and towards that vacant house? Thats a bad choice thus making a dash for the nearest street light seems to be the logical choice right...not really as how the hell am i going to get home and what if out of nowhere the thing start to play with the street light.
I am not joking...i stood in the dark motionless and never checked my back torn between my car and the streetlight. And yes....i was sweating in the cold. The baby like crying sound is still there....which makes me a bit more brave as if its really want to disturb me then it will take it up another level by now.
However i made the stupid decision to make it to the streetlight. Stupid coz i am now further away from my car which is unlock....what if something open the door and went inside? Of course i can see what happen as my dome light is LED and surely i will see a black figure opening the car and getting inside....man what a terrible choice i made. I now had to call in fire support....in shape of a relative. Luckily he is free and fall for the trap of 'teman' me while waiting for durian. He arrives after i endure another 30min of this nonsense...all the while keeping eyes on my car praying hard the cabin light wont turned on. He arrived, i hop into his car and went to 'rescue' car. It was weird coz the baby sound is still there so both of us decided to be a man and inspect the sound fearing its really a baby. When we went close to a tree we we surprise when 2 shining eyer appear before all burdon is relieved from our shoulder...its an owl...dunno they can produce such sound.

After that incident, i have no problem going there alone anymore.Maybe the thought of bringing back some D2 or D24 makes me focus till i dont think abt the unnecessary thought anymore. Another 6 moths maybe there will be some D24...u guys are welcome to join...its not that scary anymore as my late grandmother house is occupied and a 100watt spotlight is pointing towards the orchird but trust me the chill is still there....i'll let u do the first round of collecting the durian with the spotlights off.
fuhh...suspense

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Let's organize ZTH TT there, best at midnight......lol
Can...max is 3 person including me to maintain the 'feel'.
This way i can leave 2 person behind using the usual reason of 'sakit perut'.

BTW, those wanting to go must be fit enough to be able to outrun a wild boar just in case. Trust me they are scarier than the ghost.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Can...max is 3 person including me to maintain the 'feel'.
This way i can leave 2 person behind using the usual reason of 'sakit perut'.

BTW, those wanting to go must be fit enough to be able to outrun a wild boar just in case. Trust me they are scarier than the ghost.
Wah! who got hunting license, bring shotgun, next day curry TT.......hhahahhahahahha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Anyone sometimes drop by their office at night....late at night?
Me. I have employees working nights. To meet them I need to come in after midnight. So I do. And I meet them. Then I go home. End of story.

Let's organize ZTH TT there, best at midnight......lol
old man like me will fall asleep la.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Me. I have employees working nights. To meet them I need to come in after midnight. So I do. And I meet them. Then I go home. End of story.

old man like me will fall asleep la.
Your office 24/7 got people, so is safe. Those office only open daytime, night time locked up then different story.....haha

You not old lah, Got me and Parakey older than you......lol

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
U really dare to sleep there?
U really trust the others wont be influenced to leave u behind on purpose and stole yr car key?
I am a hardcore hiker and camper. Been solo camping before and have been in pitch black forests/jungles before. Also I keep all my important stuff usually close to me so people can't steal my stuff, I'm just paranoid that way.

Anyway I'd be more worried about being smacked on the head by a falling durian.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Anyone sometimes drop by their office at night....late at night?

Its fun and calming right.....right until something 'says hello'. Sometimes i drop by to make sure my guys are guarding the premise instead of guarding their sleeping port only. Last night i drop by to put up Malaysia flag at about 2300hrs. I really wanted to install flags at the first floor roof slab so i went up there with one of my guard. All went well until we finished and i decided to go at my cubicle to get more flags.

When i go into the dark office i switch on the lights( only at my cubicle row) and jog to my place, pick up the flag and start jogging back to leave the office. As i was passing the rows of senior staff rooms one of the door which is not closed tightly decided to closed itself....in a very announcing way. I stopped and turn my head....dont tell me my guys got new place to lepak and sleep....so i peek through the glass opening and saw nothing thus i proceed to leave the office. Why i was so brave is coz i die2 tot the guy whom assist to install flags is still at the 1st floor lobby.

As i was leaving the office and switching the lights off, i notice the guy had left me alone....damn, i'm left behind enemy lines...again. Switch off the lights and did a faster jog downstair...lucky the famous lady with long hair wearing red cheong sam (the famous ghost at our office )does not make a cameo appearence.

lol what?

i always stayback late almost everyday at work...

and often over 12am (at worst i went home around 4am)...

often alone... :biggrin:

and only the worst part is to lock down the doors...and woke up those guard to open up the gate for me at odd hours... :rofl:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I am a hardcore hiker and camper. Been solo camping before and have been in pitch black forests/jungles before. Also I keep all my important stuff usually close to me so people can't steal my stuff, I'm just paranoid that way.

Anyway I'd be more worried about being smacked on the head by a falling durian.
Bring your racing helmet.......hhahahhahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers,

Just something I want to ask here. Most cars comes with s flow exhaust stock. Most people who want to upgrade will change to a straight flow.

But there are aftermarket mufflers that are S-flow as well made by performance brands such as FGK S flow 2.3", Tanabe G power S flow, TRD S flow and so on... I want to ask is there any difference if we change to these aftermarket s flow muffler or is it just for style only? Because it is still s flow and not free flowing.

Anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience