Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
Let me start the spark first. I have not post for quite some time now. so, this will be the first post to mark my return after so long...:biggrin:

This case was happen 2 months ago. My wife had a pet cafe & grooming center (share business with her sister) that allowed dogs to stay there for a night or few like hotel. The boarding room for dog is just 2 room without cage so basically the dog just lay where ever they want to sleep. I myself also had a dog name R and her sister had 4 dogs. The latest dog is a 4 month old Belgian Shepherd name H. H will stay at the shop until her sister's house finish renovate. So, H is consider as a guard and fierce dog so he will have to stay for the night in the big Kennel.

On that night we had 5 other dogs from different owners came over to stay for the night. Those dogs that stay for the night is 3 big Husky, 1 cocker spaniel and 1 poodle. Like I said before that we have 2 rooms that is room 1 and room 2. To go into room 2 you will have to go into room 1 then only room 2. So, 3 big huskey will be in room 2 and the rest will be at room 1. From the cafe we can look into room 1 from the glass windows. Room 1 will be the cocker spaniel, poodle, H (in the big kennel in room 1), R and me. There is a big sofa there where I can sleep. I will be the guardian of the dogs there for the night.:biggrin:

Now the story start. That night we were all sleeping with all the lights off only 1 small light was on at the cafe. Everyone was a sleep soundly until 4am in the wee morning H started to growl and stare outside of his Kennel and the kennel is facing us. The other dogs started to feel scared and come near to my sofa where I sleep. I stare back and H started to bark fiercely 2 time and stop. I wake up and look around but there is nothing, so I get back to sleep. After 10 min H stated to growl again and bark fiercely 2 time again but this time the 3 husky in room 2 also started to bark but after that they started to howl. My God, all my hair started to stand and all the other dogs started to stare at me with fear. I dont know what to do but pad the other dogs tell them is alright and go back to sleep and act like nothing happen. The howling lasted for 5 min and after that I continue sleep till the next morning. I look through the CCTV and found nothing. funny but scary. Hai... hope this month dont get the same experience again as I am going to stay there for few nights again as the guardian of dogs.

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
2 months ago only 5th month. Now is their month woh......
Yup, that was only the 5 month of chinese calender. This happen I think because of that figure. One of my staff said that she saw a shadowy figure at the center of the stair case and its not from here is like pass by but saw the stair case is dark during the night so it stay there. She said sometimes she can see this things but not very often. My chef also said he like saw it in the kitchen but not really confirm because he saw from his edge of the eye (dont know how to say it) and when he look at the position where he saw it, its not there. My the other staff say the youtube music played a different music when it was playing a Korean song. When he look at it the weird song no more and play back the Korean song.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Previously i worked in banking line and tend to work late. At times i sleep in the bank. There is one time i stayed until 10pm as usual, keying this and that at. In front me is a mirror and partition which divide a small area which have a typewriter and dot matrix printer. While typing i heard 'tap' and i stopped.from where i am sitting i can see the typewritter from the reflection of a glass at a meeting room. At first i ignored it as i tot its normal expansion and contraction as the aircond is on a timer and its Off at 1800 so the building started to expand and some partition panel will produce sound.Then 'tap,tap' again and i froze fow almost 30sec while looking at the typewriter from the reflection. I just decided to leave the premise after arming the alarm but leaving the lights on.The next day i shared my experience and senior staff said thats the reason they vacant 1st floor after 7.

Another experience is when i was working but this time there is an armed guard with me as there are renovation at the ATM area.I was on leave the next day so decided to clear all paperwork.The guard already went upstair to take rest and i decided to sleep at my chair downstairs. U know the situation where your eyes are closed while u r looking at a lightsource and something pass through u can see the change is lighting? It happens once and i ignored, the 2nd and 3rd time was so close to each other that i decide to go up and sleep beside the arm guard upstair.

This last one involves police. I was planning to sleep in the bank that day with a friend and after a bath i go out for dinner.At abt 2230hrs i drive back and upon reaching the bank i heard an alarm,i wind down my windown and confirm its coming from the bank.i stopped my car in front of the bank and after short discussion i went in together with my friend.I was so cautious that i claimb over the counter instead of using the door to the lobby to avoid anyone jumping on me. Upon reaching the alarm panel i saw its written 'Vault Door' and panicked as we might be robbed.I enter my password and disable the alarm Right after the alarm silenced, the door knob across the hall leading to the vault was turned several time like 'klak3'. Immediately both oh us runs out of the bank and lock it.I called my boss and he came, he wanted to be a hero and come in despite me repeatingly telling him what we heard.He decided to not enter and called the police.When the police came they entered the bank while keeping their hand on their gun at their holster.They 100% check the interior and found nothing.That night i tumpang friends house to sleep.

Reactions: DareDan and Izso

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Now that i work in security field...for sure got more stories.

My previous working place is a multinational company in electronics. My guys are stationed everywhere around the plant both inside and outsie
They do inspection on personnel leaving the production floor. Got one guards claimed he saw a women wearing red Baju Kurung walking towards him so he bend down to pickup a handheld metal detector to conduct inspection. When he look up again the lady is not there. All security post have cctv coverage so since i am an IO the inquisitive instinct makes me check the playback and yes i can see the movement of the guard as claimed but i saw nobody there. I check the surrounding CCTV to see if there is anyone nearby which reflection could cause the confusion but no one is around. You know production area are always using glass panel right...still nothing,no reflection whatsoever.

1.My new workplace is even haunted. 2 guard was walking towards the rear part to do patrolling, 1 senior and 1 junior guard both serve the military during the time communist still around so nothing much spooked them except the barrel of a gun. Upon reaching the rear, the senior guard sropped and immediately turn around without saying a word.Knowing that the rear is 'keras' area,the junior just follow suit.Both are quiet until halfway to the main post until they saw their reflection at the glass panel of the office at GF where both of them stopped as the senior is sweating and seems very tired.. A big black thing is hitching a ride at the back of the senior....
They decided to walk towards the post and then the junior shoulder felt heavy. Both of them carry that thing for almost 1/2 hour.
One of them still worked till todaya while the senior had already pencen.

2.The old office for one of the key staff was previously downstairs. He kept conplaining someone mess with stuff, everything is scattered all over his office the next morning. He is fed up until he request for CCTV and he get the answer. Things are moving on its own at midnight.

3.U know factory will have cold shutdown on periodic basis so TNB and the factory themselves can do maintenance. During a cold shutdown 1 tech is working alone to mod a stepdown transformer of a machine. As he is about to end, a machine nearby started up and runs by itself. He ignored it as its critical for him to complete his job. The machine stopped and he completed his job and upon leaving the area, the machine runs on itself again. Those dont know what cold shutdown is...totally no power, not even basic infra. Its like a blackout.

4.At the main office on the 1st floor, my guard are required to do patrolling and the leaders will use the pc to key in data esp at night. At least 3 of them had seen a lady wearing red cheongsam looking outside at the window.At one time was 2 of them looking outside.

Some would say my guys are bluffing but when i went in and they refuse to follow then that means something. One night i was free and went in a warehouse,kinda old building which we rent to kept some stuff. This place is known to be haunted. None of the guards follow me inside the building. They only follow after i am inside for few minutes but kept close to me. Wah these guys really scared until want to let their boss die inside alone..hahha.
I'm not crazy or what but we all have our own religion to believe in and if we think too much of it and scared of it, it will come.Sometimes it will come regardless for the sake of saying 'hey, i am here too, with u at this place'.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This is story from my air forwarding agent. When they first shifted from Subang to KLIA Cargo. As you know cargo area less people and also more dimly lighted. My agent staff was doing night shift at his table. At the wee morning too tired so he doze off for a while, when he woke up he was sleeping on a pallet.....lol

Reactions: DareDan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
This is story from my air forwarding agent. When they first shifted from Subang to KLIA Cargo. As you know cargo area less people and also more dimly lighted. My agent staff was doing night shift at his table. At the wee morning too tired so he doze off for a while, when he woke up he was sleeping on a pallet.....lol
people who are overly tired have been known to sleep walk or sleep talk. Maybe he sleep walked

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
people who are overly tired have been known to sleep walk or sleep talk. Maybe he sleep walked
But at KLIA got many stories dy, especially when first open, but as more human people use, they move to less human areas....

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Now that i work in security field...for sure got more stories.

My previous working place is a multinational company in electronics. My guys are stationed everywhere around the plant both inside and outsie
They do inspection on personnel leaving the production floor. Got one guards claimed he saw a women wearing red Baju Kurung walking towards him so he bend down to pickup a handheld metal detector to conduct inspection. When he look up again the lady is not there. All security post have cctv coverage so since i am an IO the inquisitive instinct makes me check the playback and yes i can see the movement of the guard as claimed but i saw nobody there. I check the surrounding CCTV to see if there is anyone nearby which reflection could cause the confusion but no one is around. You know production area are always using glass panel right...still nothing,no reflection whatsoever.

1.My new workplace is even haunted. 2 guard was walking towards the rear part to do patrolling, 1 senior and 1 junior guard both serve the military during the time communist still around so nothing much spooked them except the barrel of a gun. Upon reaching the rear, the senior guard sropped and immediately turn around without saying a word.Knowing that the rear is 'keras' area,the junior just follow suit.Both are quiet until halfway to the main post until they saw their reflection at the glass panel of the office at GF where both of them stopped as the senior is sweating and seems very tired.. A big black thing is hitching a ride at the back of the senior....
They decided to walk towards the post and then the junior shoulder felt heavy. Both of them carry that thing for almost 1/2 hour.
One of them still worked till todaya while the senior had already pencen.

2.The old office for one of the key staff was previously downstairs. He kept conplaining someone mess with stuff, everything is scattered all over his office the next morning. He is fed up until he request for CCTV and he get the answer. Things are moving on its own at midnight.

3.U know factory will have cold shutdown on periodic basis so TNB and the factory themselves can do maintenance. During a cold shutdown 1 tech is working alone to mod a stepdown transformer of a machine. As he is about to end, a machine nearby started up and runs by itself. He ignored it as its critical for him to complete his job. The machine stopped and he completed his job and upon leaving the area, the machine runs on itself again. Those dont know what cold shutdown is...totally no power, not even basic infra. Its like a blackout.

4.At the main office on the 1st floor, my guard are required to do patrolling and the leaders will use the pc to key in data esp at night. At least 3 of them had seen a lady wearing red cheongsam looking outside at the window.At one time was 2 of them looking outside.

Some would say my guys are bluffing but when i went in and they refuse to follow then that means something. One night i was free and went in a warehouse,kinda old building which we rent to kept some stuff. This place is known to be haunted. None of the guards follow me inside the building. They only follow after i am inside for few minutes but kept close to me. Wah these guys really scared until want to let their boss die inside alone..hahha.
I'm not crazy or what but we all have our own religion to believe in and if we think too much of it and scared of it, it will come.Sometimes it will come regardless for the sake of saying 'hey, i am here too, with u at this place'.
#3 really true as i work in factory too. Shutdown for overhaul is scary when work late. Total silence.
Can hear macam macam sound.
Anyway "hantu without legs is safer than hantu with legs" :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

for references n info.....taken from Micra sites....any ones??? :D

This is a simple mod that you can do to every stock micra.
You will notice a better response and better acceleration.
Parts needed:
Aluminium tape
+- 1M of 60mm flexible paper tube.

1. isolate whit aluminium tape the air filter box ,in and out, this will create colder air box.
2. extend the flexible tube to the front grill , take him out and isolate whit aluminium tape .
3. that’s it!

since aluminium tape...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience