Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
I have never seen or encountered any sort of ghost or djin before. However, there was this one night when I was screaming like mad in my sleep, as if I'm being possessed. My wife panicked and started to cry while trying to wake me up. When I woke up, my clothes were drenched in sweat. It turned out that I had my scariest nightmare ever about my car being stolen right in front of my eyes..

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
for those living in flat/apartments/condo
do you experience marble dropping, furniture being dragged & pounding of "batu lesung" during midnight till early morning?
sadly bro, one famous ustaz did not manage to finish this ceramah about this noises... bcoz they old comp i worked gave 1 hour for them...

if he explained maybe we know why or what...

but there was an incident at my house, i was sleeping and hear the noise... i was like ok face my fears, I will go n listen what is this noise..

went outside n actually, it was my neighbour watching sports i guess...

If u want a nightmare, try getting a dream like inception !!!

I got that last week during my fever n plus after meeting some crazy chef at my fav burger stall n also played a scary game called SCP n watched some crazy creepypasta. I tried to wake up but failed as i was in my room everytime i woke up...

enjoy this creepypasta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2EoUUoQP1c

Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
aiyaaaa no hantu stories eh?

Only this month many hantu masuk badan manusia instead of being in jail for a month

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
apa hantu ? hantu nafsu as far i know :burnout:
i heard got hantu selipar n hantu b4 berbuka stories...

meanwhile some foreigners are have entered the dangerous Highland Towers till the roof

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all i'm using waja 1.8 changed to 4g93 ck2a enjin. i bought half cut for 8.5k ,bought spare parts ard 4k and labour charge and wiring charge 2.5k...after they finish pasang my enjin found out the problems oil pump is not functioning,so i went to half cut shop they said they were not warranty for this problem,shit i have to spend RM350 for an oil pump and overhaule the enjin cost me another 2k..blower not function and cooling coil gas leaking ,spend RM500, finally my car done , exhaust...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience