Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You underestimate me. I'm actually quite familiar with setapak roads.

How is your gps now, still trying to get you to experience these things.....hhahahhahhahaha:rofl:
Actually, funny you ask. Last weekend the damn thing took me to Klang Kapar instead of Bukit Raja Klang. Even after the fella sent me the location pin 3 times.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yawnn.. You can try but after that one GPS-dark-gloomy-junk-yard incident, nothing else (GPS related) will scare me. And I'm quite certain I'm not a dumbass like a certain lady who followed the GPS until drove into a lake.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I don't know it was good news or bad news, i actually hit it right on and ran over it under my wheels, causing front bumper dislodged. it was a pitch-dark and remote road, bentong-gombak C68.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Well I can say this, was at Bangi for some teambuilding and stayed at the Hotel.

Some colleagues said kena kacau by some ghost... even sexy secretary had some bit marks at her leg.

Me and a few colleagues who are forced to stay alone in each room survived.

btw, hulu langat also they said keras especially this place n this common looking house which u will get bored. According to old timers, there was a famous bomoh guy near there...

some familiar babes outside the house...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well I can say this, was at Bangi for some teambuilding and stayed at the Hotel.

Some colleagues said kena kacau by some ghost... even sexy secretary had some bit marks at her leg.

Me and a few colleagues who are forced to stay alone in each room survived.

btw, hulu langat also they said keras especially this place n this common looking house which u will get bored. According to old timers, there was a famous bomoh guy near there...
Chinese saying when a person luck/chi is high or strong, spirit dare not/will not trouble you. Yours must be powerful loh, as for your other colleague who kena, luck low loh.....:rolleyes:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
i read n it is viral on my US friend's FB...

about scary clowns roaming and night n if ur house got CCTV lagi la scary... they can smile n do crazy things on ur CCTV....

ooo wait?

*it is halloween month

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I think my car's air-con gas needs topping up. I was wondering what is the market rate for topping up air-con gas?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience