Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
U guys want horror,i give u some.

I believe bro pomen_gtr know the old Bukit Putus road.
Now its almost abandoned with minimal maintenance done.Nonetheless its still a gret driving road which i luv to enjoy once a while.

From Kuala Pilah if u enter the road,there is a 'Tengkolok' on your left.U know,the thing Sultan wears on their head.About 100m after the site the road opens up and this is where lots of driver claimed to have been disturbed by a white figure with long hair crossing the road to get to the hill on your left.

Go ahead,have a try after 12 midnight.drive the road all the way down to the restaurant kn the foot of the hill.then tell me what u saw.just remember to do it alone.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Another haunted road is the Hutan Simpan Perca road.I havent used this road for years after discovering alternative road from Kuala Pilah to Melaka.
Locals called it Hutan Perca road.Apart from being favourote spot for thives to rob unsuspecting driver,this road oso have it share of horror stories.What interesting is that all driver whom are lucky to encounter the figire saw at the same spot.

Couple of years back when my uncle was warded in Melaka,some of his close friend from Gemas comes and visit him.They went back at niht and uses the road at about 11pm and reach gemas about 12am.

All is well until a women voice was heard outside one of the guy house.The voice was calling the guy's name.This was at 1am.Her wife whom wakes up and peek thorugh the window was surprised to see a women in long white dress with long black hair covering its face standing on the road in front of the house.Whats weord is the husband seems so relaxed and just tell his wife to ignore it amd go back to sleep.

The next morning he tells the story to another guy in the same car that he saw a white figure when they were along Hutan Perca road and thay figure followed him home.To his surprise the guys oso saw the figure waving on their car at the roadside but decided to ignore it as he know what it was.
I've read some posts and heard some advices that when your traveling late at night and using empty and dark roads, before heading home stop by somewhere like a mamak shop, lepak there for probably 30 minutes before you head back home. This will let that thing yang follow you back on the way home lepak at the mamak shop :rofl:. How to true it is, I have no idea.

But I guess, it might have worked for me :biggrin:. Had to travel to Slim River hospital at the middle of the night after wife admitted to hospital for miscarriage last year. Admitted to hospital around 10:30 pm, went back home after that and packed some stuff to bring back to hospital. Around 11:30 pm had no choice but to use the 1st short cut route ( dark, barely got users at night) and so happens that night foggy pulak the road to Slim River. Reached hospital, settle everything and left around 12:30 pm.

Otw back slightly thicker fog and had to use the 2nd short cut route to Proton City (also dark and barely got users but with 1 traffic light stop which happens to be lit at that particular area). Fuel was already low and lighting up like a christmas tree. Time tu tak pikir apa dah, just pray to god hopefully reach my taman safely. But before reached home, remembered the advice and pit stop at mamak shop first before balik rumah. Hospital, dark roads, fog...you don't want to know what will tag along with you on your way home.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

1st Story:

I can't recall if i've told this story before, but this happened when I came back home a few months ago. I was staying at my parents house for 5 days since my wife was away for work for the week. Staying at my parents house because it was cheaper to travel for me to go to work. Plus no one was at home, no point travel everyday (maklumlah, no one to peluk :biggrin:) On Friday evening after work, I head back home. I reached home after azan maghrib. House and area was dark but still somewhat visible to see your way around.

After settling in and having my dinner around 9 am, suddenly I heard the sound of a loud bang coming from upstairs. One of the room's door. After that I heard sounds of hastily footsteps. Terus rasa tak sedap hati and said... Ala time ni pulak nak kacau aku. Luckily nothing 'interesting' happened.

If I recall, someone once mentioned that those entities usually will just pit stop at a place after no one occupies that area more than 3 days and stays at that place if its not occupied for more than 40 days.

Probably, that entity might have made a pit stop at my house and got shocked that the owner dah balik :rofl:

2nd story:
My sister in laws were on their way to their kampung for a kenduri the next day. Both of them were driving from Parit Buntar to Pantai Remis the night before. There's no highway to Pantai Remis so they used the old road / kampung road. Otw to kampung, got a bit tired and stop at a small warong by the roadside. Asked for some drinks but the owner seem quiet. Tried to order some food but owner buat tak tau je. Both of them malas nak pikir apa, bayar and left. The day after the kenduri, went back, followed the same route. On the way they discuss about the peculiar behaviour of the warong owner and start speculating. When they passed that area, jangankan tak bukak even the premise of the warong was not there. (Twilight Zone Song)

3rd Story:
This happens rarely. If you guys remember in my first post my wife kena kacau by something when she was staying at home before we got married. Apparently, it happens again to her even after we got married especially when I'm away. At times she have no choice but to sleep with the lights on. I'm guessing that it might be a different entity but somehow nearly identical type of disturbance. Since its not that as bad as how it used to be, i would just advise her that it might be a different entity trying to disturb her and try to amalkan some prayers to keep those things from disturbing her.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
2nd story:
My sister in laws were on their way to their kampung for a kenduri the next day. Both of them were driving from Parit Buntar to Pantai Remis the night before. There's no highway to Pantai Remis so they used the old road / kampung road. Otw to kampung, got a bit tired and stop at a small warong by the roadside. Asked for some drinks but the owner seem quiet. Tried to order some food but owner buat tak tau je. Both of them malas nak pikir apa, bayar and left. The day after the kenduri, went back, followed the same route. On the way they discuss about the peculiar behaviour of the warong owner and start speculating. When they passed that area, jangankan tak bukak even the premise of the warong was not there. (Twilight Zone Song)
Ur 2nd story reminds me of a Malaysian hantu movie. It seems someone heard or share this movie to a director n made it
*I knew the movie bcoz my cousin ajak tgk movie on one boring night

that movie, if i can recall went to a warung n met their atok n share cerita hantu, lastly next morning, saw their atok n atok was crazy n went to the warung which was empty n stinks.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
here some scary vids to share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkCj0_-9ZmE

no 5. Elisa Lam is confusing... on how she killed herself bcoz the water tank was quite high n opening the door to the roof actually will trigger an alarm. I can say if she suicide or murder maybe was same time as the Preventive Maintenance. PLus the hotel she stayed is haunted and serial killers lived there.

no 4.
Fantastic Android. Creepy but it was a failed project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI

no 3. Webdriver torso, i think made by a bored hacker.

no 2... sadly we dont have this in Malaysia right?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The star newspaper on Monday:

Mystery over man's death.
Sarawakian started acting weirdly after peeing near a banana tree

A man was found dead under mysterious circumstances after he went missing in a Sarawak forest.
Bong Sze Hiun, 47, from Sri Aman ran into the forest in Lubok Antu last Thursday reported Berita Harian.
His two friends who were with him that afternoon, said Bong had behaved oddly when he got off their lorry and walked across the road and was almost hit by a car.
According to a source, his friends tried to stop him, but he ran into the Semanju forest.
His friends went to look for him. They then lodged a report at the Sri Aman police station.
Based on the friends initial statement, Bong started acting weirdly after he urinated near a banana tree across the road.
On Saturday morning his body, which had no injuries, was found by a search and rescue team.
Lubok Antu OCPD Deputy Supt James Jonathan said the body was brought to Sri Aman hospital for a post-mortem. The case has been classified as sudden death.....:confused::confused:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Haiya. I'm not superstitious and even I know not to piss on a banana tree. Regardless of how good your 'fertilizer' is.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haiya. I'm not superstitious and even I know not to piss on a banana tree. Regardless of how good your 'fertilizer' is.
I gave my ex colleague a few banana plants, he say he use exactly that as fertilizer.......hhahahahhahha:rofl:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe a wiser way to do is injecting your 'fertilizer' in a bottle first, let fermenting and then transfer. Fresh one piss off the banana tree dweller.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Two nights ago I was heading towards perdana something and the GPS said 15 mins to reach. Friend sent me a Google location pin drop and I just clicked it and GPS suddenly said an additional 45 minutes.

Wtf?

OK nevermind just drive and ended up on the dark lightless uphill road to lookout point ampang. Out of the blue the GPS said to turn right... I was looking for somewhere to turn and all I could see was a small off road path.

Wtf x 2.

I just drove on the off road path in pitch black darkness except for my headlights and ended in a car junkyars/graveyard. There were cars piled sky-high left and right and to further add to the spookiness the GPS kept asking me to continue on straight for another 100m. Fark this shit I'm turning back.

I made a hasty u-turn and reset the GPS to my original coordinates. It was the quietest drive I've ever had back to my original destination which took 30mins. Fortunately nothing happened and when I reached I verbally screwed my friend upside-down. What the hell was with the coordinates then I showed him the link he sent me.

"You have reached your destination "

Wtf x 3

Why the hell did it bring me to another location in the first place?????
Hi All,
It's been awhile I login here. For weird experience with GPS, I encountered once, I'm supposed to head to a friend's house which is approx 7-8km away from my office. So he sent me location and I used google map with voice instruction.
It took me 45mins moving around the area which is Ara Damansara, keep turning here n there then reached a dark secluded bushes like area N keep asking move forward 50m turn right but nothing there.. No road to turn.
Felt something not right, called my friend to come out to lead me in, you know what, it is just few corners away and I'm rounding that area and keep ending up at the same spot, ask my friend, he told me if he not mistaken behind the Tesco, near the bushes they found a headless corpse years back. It remains an unsolved case. That was frightening....:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Castrol, the proud sponsor of the UEFA EURO 2012 tournament just concluded their first phase of their "Castrol Ada Kick" contest where thousand of participants have been filtered down to a final 20 in order to do battle in the next phase, just to stand a chance to win an all-expense paid dream trip to watch the UEFA EURO 2012 live in Poland in June 2012!

<!--more-->Designed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience