Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Bro driftkingII,
have u heard of Acordian Hotel near the Hospital.This hotel is what malay call 'hidup segan mati x mau' kind of hotel.
Its famous for the wrong reason too.
Too many people commit suicide there.
What makes it more interesting is all of them are Singaporean.

Anyone got story on this Hotel?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
2015 is the year of Space discoveries..

i wonder still no aliens...

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Ok it's 140am now I still couldn't sleep because it's the ninth day of CNY people was launching their nukes to usher in the God of Fortune just now. So I'm telling one very short story of mine.
There are some nights when I was sitting at the table doing my works, my wife told me somebody is calling out my name at the door. I said I didn't hear anyone calling me, it's are you kidding? But I knew she did hear that because of our past encounters. I opened the door and found no one there. This happened for quite a few times some other days.

The only time I personally heard 'someone' calling out my name, it was just like someone whispering into my ear, so close that sound it was crystal clear as if my ear had just been overhauled recently. I'm sure it wasn't human because my wife wasn't near to me at that point. It was a little bit scary to me.

Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Ok it's 140am now I still couldn't sleep because it's the ninth day of CNY people was launching their nukes to usher in the God of Fortune just now. So I'm telling one very short story of mine.
There are some nights when I was sitting at the table doing my works, my wife told me somebody is calling out my name at the door. I said I didn't hear anyone calling me, it's are you kidding? But I knew she did hear that because of our past encounters. I opened the door and found no one there. This happened for quite a few times some other days.

The only time I personally heard 'someone' calling out my name, it was just like someone whispering into my ear, so close that sound it was crystal clear as if my ear had just been overhauled recently. I'm sure it wasn't human because my wife wasn't near to me at that point. It was a little bit scary to me.
reminds me of my backstabbing friend... i remember after i gaduh dgn the adik..

when going to sleep i hear her calling my name... i was like WTF?!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
KNNCCBBQ! You got balls of steel! That kinda thing would scare me shitless. Not just a "little bit"!!

Same goes for the 'crossing the road action' if the ghost misjudge its crossing speed then it might become victim of hit n run.
I found this to be super hilarious... and I can't even tell if you were joking or being serious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
recently our movie director has no ideas and made a horror movie called

Jalan Puncak Alam

for Fark sake !!! seriously?

I driven that road many times, many nights, touge there most of the time...

no sight of ghost... only some sack being dropped by lorries

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Two nights ago I was heading towards perdana something and the GPS said 15 mins to reach. Friend sent me a Google location pin drop and I just clicked it and GPS suddenly said an additional 45 minutes.

Wtf?

OK nevermind just drive and ended up on the dark lightless uphill road to lookout point ampang. Out of the blue the GPS said to turn right... I was looking for somewhere to turn and all I could see was a small off road path.

Wtf x 2.

I just drove on the off road path in pitch black darkness except for my headlights and ended in a car junkyars/graveyard. There were cars piled sky-high left and right and to further add to the spookiness the GPS kept asking me to continue on straight for another 100m. Fark this shit I'm turning back.

I made a hasty u-turn and reset the GPS to my original coordinates. It was the quietest drive I've ever had back to my original destination which took 30mins. Fortunately nothing happened and when I reached I verbally screwed my friend upside-down. What the hell was with the coordinates then I showed him the link he sent me.

"You have reached your destination "

Wtf x 3

Why the hell did it bring me to another location in the first place?????

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Izso, I believe 'he/she' was following you and brought you to a secluded place to rape, gang rape or 'saifulise' you.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I normally study the route first before following it. And I have no idea what happen to you that night.....:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

.. well, i've been reading a lot of good stuff about JFA with regards to this custom exhausts systems that he have been selling. i know if you want good and high quality stuffs, you have to fork out quite a bit of cash..which i wouldn't mind. however just want to know whether his prices are reasonable for the quality of things that you're buying from him or are we getting it with a premium since he is rather famous within the modding circle. it would be nice if some people could share their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience