Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Read "True Singapore Ghost Stories" by Russell Lee.....:listen:
Wei this book really scary tau...

I was enjoying reading it when a friend gave it to me.

And later want to show him this article which i find kinda interesting.. when i met him that page i read IS GONE !!!

dont say i flip the pages or what... i read again to look for that missing page and part... but failed.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wei this book really scary tau...

I was enjoying reading it when a friend gave it to me.

And later want to show him this article which i find kinda interesting.. when i met him that page i read IS GONE !!!

dont say i flip the pages or what... i read again to look for that missing page and part... but failed.
U were too excited and u didn't realised that u accidentally tore that pages out la. Cuz u got carried away with the excitement wanting to show ur friend :rofl:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
U were too excited and u didn't realised that u accidentally tore that pages out la. Cuz u got carried away with the excitement wanting to show ur friend :rofl:
Why did i think of that?

:rofl:

i am not sure many here read goosebumps

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Why did i think of that?

:rofl:

i am not sure many here read goosebumps
Haha! Cuz I'm just pulling ur leg :laugh:
But if can, if u want read more, can buy the Singapore Ghost Stories, after u buy and read, then u can share every topic here to us. :rolleyes:

Rleo6965

Known Member
Jun 22, 2012
Philippines
We have a new ghost in our house. My daughter saw a black man like without face.

Probably it followed us in our way back home. When we went to cemetery to bury my brother in law. But we always stopped in one place just in case ghost have followed us. Probably our stay-in workers bring it in our home. They don't know this"pagpag" or shake off the ghost in one place before going home..:biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Haha! Cuz I'm just pulling ur leg :laugh:
But if can, if u want read more, can buy the Singapore Ghost Stories, after u buy and read, then u can share every topic here to us. :rolleyes:
I can share la the synopsis of the page i read which my friend told me kinda scary.

Btw since everyone talking about Singapore. I want to know? Did anyone watched Haunted Changi? n then our Malaysians directors made something similar like (copied DUH) Changi called Highland Towers?

Also they said Pasir Ris and one resort there is haunted n one dude claimed to have caught a pic of the ghost which i looked, kinda fake

TheDuckster

Known Member
Jun 18, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
forum.lowyat.net
I can share la the synopsis of the page i read which my friend told me kinda scary.

Btw since everyone talking about Singapore. I want to know? Did anyone watched Haunted Changi? n then our Malaysians directors made something similar like (copied DUH) Changi called Highland Towers?

Also they said Pasir Ris and one resort there is haunted n one dude claimed to have caught a pic of the ghost which i looked, kinda fake
highland tower one is real~

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
highland tower one is real~
the Malaysian made movie is real meh?
*I am referring to the movie not the real location

i thought the movie was doing bad until they purposely hired some lady to kena rasuk by ghost in the cinema?

also came out the same time as haunted changi...

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
Short story...

2 week ago at around 7.30am. I and 2 other colleague was sitting inside my working room and the other is sitting out side. That time there where still not much ppl in the office. There is 1 finance girl just came back from wash room and she saw something walking across the finance area. She slowly move towards my colleague that was sitting out side and like almost fainted. My colleague as her what happen and she said she saw something walking across the finance corridor. my colleague go to finance and check but he did not see anything only the finance the other person is sitting the other side doing his work.

After that incident the finance area light did not switch off at all until next morning. (They use to do this everytime this kind of things happen)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahahah imagine u sit beside her for the movie..then at certain times when there is silence before scare, she suddenly stands up and yells :rofl:
Added oomph......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Regarding the articles about photos taken during 7th month prayers, nowadays I do not dare take pictures during the festival after an ex colleague who did a video article during one of the festival did not wake up (died) the next day after his filming.....:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First, let me intro myself. I am just another sales man cum installer of car alarm system which had a few years of experience in this field. In the past few years, i found out that many people doesn't really know what a alarm can help them to protect their beloved rides, their belongings, them self and most importantly, their family members like spouse and children. This thread serve a purpose to be a basic education material that most car owner should know about it, the important and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience