Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Zombies are scientifically unsound la....to move around, we all need energy. And energy comes from food. Zombie can live forever without food. Where does the fuel comes from? Unless you tell me they run on solar lol

Resident evil is fake. But Milla Jovovich is very real :love::love:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Zombies are scientifically unsound la....to move around, we all need energy. And energy comes from food. Zombie can live forever without food. Where does the fuel comes from? Unless you tell me they run on solar lol

But if there are such Virus to revive the dead, then it will be possible. Can be a biohazard weapon.
Then end of the world. Seriously it did came to my mind, what if 1 day Resident Evil was real. What would I do and what will happen to mankind? Really gonna end up like that?

Survivor of the fittest? I think I'll be scared to shit.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

and she love being nekid in front of camera too :nurse:

kobzng

Known Member
May 30, 2013
Klang
Just the face is damn good enuff!
Nice to read u guys experiences. Hehhee.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
My friend who is Buddhist was studying in England years ago, he mention he kena held down by a ghost (pei kai chuck in Cantonese), but saw the face is Satan face woh!:smokin:
Held down while sleeping or awake, there's scientific proof that it's a chemical reaction in the brain that shuts down the body just before you sleep so you don't act out your dreams. Some people have that chemical released too early or something. If you look at things historically, it's always the same people being "held down". They need to be medicated, not spiritually cleansed.

And no offense taiko.. but how does someone know what Satan looks like? For all you know the person closest to you is Satan in disguise corrupting you day by day with his ideals and concepts. So by the time you're on your dying bed, you suddenly realize it but by then it's already too late.... :evil:

Ya, experienced something similar on the way to Genting. Surprisingly the person who sat next to me suddenly was actually the Monkey God a.k.a Sun wukong...that's a 1 in a lifetime experienced man...

Just few seconds, then it vanishes again.

:confused:
I think you high la. Cut down on that weed and alcohol la. :rofl:

But if there are such Virus to revive the dead, then it will be possible. Can be a biohazard weapon.
Then end of the world. Seriously it did came to my mind, what if 1 day Resident Evil was real. What would I do and what will happen to mankind? Really gonna end up like that?

Survivor of the fittest? I think I'll be scared to shit.
Again no offense, but I'd think you'd be a zombie. :biggrin:

*cabut*

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Held down while sleeping or awake, there's scientific proof that it's a chemical reaction in the brain that shuts down the body just before you sleep so you don't act out your dreams. Some people have that chemical released too early or something. If you look at things historically, it's always the same people being "held down". They need to be medicated, not spiritually cleansed.

And no offense taiko.. but how does someone know what Satan looks like? For all you know the person closest to you is Satan in disguise corrupting you day by day with his ideals and concepts. So by the time you're on your dying bed, you suddenly realize it but by then it's already too late.... :evil:

*cabut*
As what is seen as in movies, pictures including your little emoticon.....hahahahahaha:rofl:

That Satan in disguise is every where. I would say every company will have one. My ex company had 2, and I really kow tow to my Jap MD who can exorcised them....make them leave....:adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

*cabut*
Bugger :rofl: If I'm a zombie, I'm gonna make sure I remember the way to your house 1st LOL!

As what is seen as in movies, pictures including your little emoticon.....hahahahahaha:rofl:

That Satan in disguise is every where. I would say every company will have one. My ex company had 2, and I really kow tow to my Jap MD who can exorcised them....make them leave....:adore:
Every company has one? I think more than one :rofl:

Really a Satan that would pollute u with his dirty ideals and concepts just to put you down or make sure you stop going for it just in order for him to be ahead of u :rofl:

I know we have one Satan in our group what...Chris Auto Owner. :rofl:

*cabut*

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
I thought usually feel damn cold? LOL!
Like if they walk pass u or if they are near around u, u will feel cold... no?
Not sure o...from what i know is cold lar but after I watch this Masih Dunia lain, the person that volunteer to stay back that the suspected haunted area said the temperature change from normal to dam hot.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not sure o...from what i know is cold lar but after I watch this Masih Dunia lain, the person that volunteer to stay back that the suspected haunted area said the temperature change from normal to dam hot.
Must be stronger ghost then. Ghost from Hell so can feel the heat :smokin:
BUt sometimes these movies of what Ghost Hunters that go into haunted house.

Some kinda fake, like nothing or just small thing they make it like it is big issue or there is something when there isnt. Make it looks like they found something but actually nothing.

Not all these discovery can be trusted. Some are made up. Nothing also say got something.

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang

Some kinda fake, like nothing or just small thing they make it like it is big issue or there is something when there isnt. Make it looks like they found something but actually nothing.

Not all these discovery can be trusted. Some are made up. Nothing also say got something.
Dont Know how true is it... but this "Masih Dunia Lain" there is one scene it really show the thing at the corner slowly moving out...you can search at youtube. This TV show is showing live in Indonesia (Not in Youtube lar, in Indonesia local TV)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Not ghost from hell, but he may have ventured near to hell.....hot.......:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not ghost from hell, but he may have ventured near to hell.....hot.......:biggrin:
LOL! Part of his soul ventured into hell is kinda high risk wei...later can't come back at all.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Morning ZTHians...

Just to get some opinions and suggestion from everyone or those who had experienced such
accident before. Please share with us your experience, opinions or suggestions for the best
course of action when one is involve in an accident with a Motorcycle.

Firsty, let me share my part of story. I was driving at around Ampang area after meeting up
a friend at his new home. At that time, traffic was starting to increase. So, was jamming up
at this stretch at Ampang where it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience