Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
At my wife's office, if the accounts needs to do overtime, a few will stay back together, if not by 6pm the office is empty....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
a head looking down at him and hair touching the shoulder? Sometimes I wonder if these people just have very low yin/yang energy or something. I openly admit I'd be scared shitless if I ever came across something like this but I'm just wondering :

"Why are they there?"
"What is their purpose?"
"What is the science behind their existence?"

And in so many different countries and beliefs, every belief has their different 'types'. Would a exorcist be able to banish pontianak? A Chinese Taoist priest be able to get rid of a demonic possession? etc. It's odd how only ethnic groups see their own ethnic supernaturals.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
a head looking down at him and hair touching the shoulder? Sometimes I wonder if these people just have very low yin/yang energy or something. I openly admit I'd be scared shitless if I ever came across something like this but I'm just wondering :

"Why are they there?"
"What is their purpose?"

And in so many different countries and beliefs, every belief has their different 'types'. Would a exorcist be able to banish pontianak? A Chinese Taoist priest be able to get rid of a demonic possession? etc. It's odd how only ethnic groups see their own ethnic supernaturals.
These questions have been asked by many I think and none could give an answer I believe haha...

For example: If we believe in reincarnation, and sometimes the person who reincarnates still have some memory within him. So the possibility of a dog speaking English is there !!!! If he reincarnates from a human into a dog and retains part of his soul lolll

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

"Why are they there?"
"What is their purpose?"

Just stick a holy paper on their forehead and they shall stop moving. Actually some say that this zombies actually exist last time. But how true we do not know. Just the same as the Walking Dead/Resident Evil. Really can the dead come back to live?

Ghost on the other hand. I believe more. I heard voices beside my ear before. Once I remember I saw a lady ghost beside my bed. Whether is dream or real I wasn't sure myself when I woke up next morning. All I remember I saw it beside me, I was damn scared that I shut my eyes and turn the other way round to sleep facing the wall. I'm not sure is dream or real. Is real to me. I was scared.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Just stick a holy paper on their forehead and they shall stop moving. Actually some say that this zombies actually exist last time. But how true we do not know. Just the same as the Walking Dead/Resident Evil. Really can the dead come back to live?

Ghost on the other hand. I believe more. I heard voices beside my ear before. Once I remember I saw a lady ghost beside my bed. Whether is dream or real I wasn't sure myself when I woke up next morning. All I remember I saw it beside me, I was damn scared that I shut my eyes and turn the other way round to sleep facing the wall. I'm not sure is dream or real. Is real to me. I was scared.
Walking dead and Resident evil are scientifically induced pandemics. A pathogen that was accidentally released into the wild affected everyone within weeks. The scary thing is this is actually very possible. Biological weapons and all. I think I read somewhere that CDC or somewhere still has a sample of all the viruses in the world, including Spanish flu and all those nasties. They are there just in case it gets reintroduced, they can have a sample to create an antidote or vaccine. But in the wrong hands, byebye world.

In the case of your whispering, it's possible your subconscious mind is messing with you and you were in a state of "trance" or something, the period before you go into REM and consciousness. There's a lot of scientific evidence about brain-chemical induced trances or whatever that makes people believe things. Kinda like how you have deja-vu which has something to do with some gland or your subconscious mind or something.

Anyway, having said all that I'm not exactly a disbeliever either. I've seen a supposed possession, but at the same time it could be epileptic fits. Epileptic patients have been known to have superhuman strength during their fits.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Walking dead and Resident evil are scientifically induced pandemics. A pathogen that was accidentally released into the wild affected everyone within weeks. The scary thing is this is actually very possible. Biological weapons and all. I think I read somewhere that CDC or somewhere still has a sample of all the viruses in the world, including Spanish flu and all those nasties. They are there just in case it gets reintroduced, they can have a sample to create an antidote or vaccine. But in the wrong hands, byebye world.

In the case of your whispering, it's possible your subconscious mind is messing with you and you were in a state of "trance" or something, the period before you go into REM and consciousness. There's a lot of scientific evidence about brain-chemical induced trances or whatever that makes people believe things. Kinda like how you have deja-vu which has something to do with some gland or your subconscious mind or something.

Anyway, having said all that I'm not exactly a disbeliever either. I've seen a supposed possession, but at the same time it could be epileptic fits. Epileptic patients have been known to have superhuman strength during their fits.
Not sure though. Was really sick that time so slept in the hall. Like someone blowing at my ear, then after that a laughter. Not once but few times. I just pretend and continue sleeping.

Dejavu feeling, I get that quite a few times man....like this seems to have happen before..:hmmmm2:

They say could be something I experienced in previous life or something lol!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

"Why are they there?"
"What is their purpose?"

My friend who is Buddhist was studying in England years ago, he mention he kena held down by a ghost (pei kai chuck in Cantonese), but saw the face is Satan face woh!:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
one day I drive to Mini Genting, on the way... someone sit beside and say hello to me..
Ya, experienced something similar on the way to Genting. Surprisingly the person who sat next to me suddenly was actually the Monkey God a.k.a Sun wukong...that's a 1 in a lifetime experienced man...

Just few seconds, then it vanishes again.

:confused:

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
In Christianity.. Satan is everything.. they can shape shift into anything like human, ghost and etc. That is what I heard from pastors. Usually this things come near you you will feel cold like a fridge is just beside you. I watch this Dunia Lain from Indonesia, when the thing is near you or it is in the room the temperature will increase and you will feel dam warm.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
In Christianity.. Satan is everything.. they can shape shift into anything like human, ghost and etc. That is what I heard from pastors. Usually this things come near you you will feel cold like a fridge is just beside you. I watch this Dunia Lain from Indonesia, when the thing is near you or it is in the room the temperature will increase and you will feel dam warm.
I thought usually feel damn cold? LOL!
Like if they walk pass u or if they are near around u, u will feel cold... no?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

waaaaa....long time a go i love to watch this kind of chinese ghost movie...can suggest me the title to watch again (hopefully got in youtube) :adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008