Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
my uncle told me, many yrs ago, one malay uncle ask he wether want "kwai chai" not, he want to let go that kwai chai which blong to him many yrs.....so,,,everyday need to feed wif own blood or..pray one.....

my uncle refused.....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
my uncle told me, many yrs ago, one malay uncle ask he wether want "kwai chai" not, he want to let go that kwai chai which blong to him many yrs.....so,,,everyday need to feed wif own blood or..pray one.....

my uncle refused.....
Don't know how to keep them, better not even try......may backfire.....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if feed with candy and biscuits still ok....if with blood...then better don take..

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Like Izso's case..I'm really curious of its intention of knocking the door to get noticed by others...why do they wana do that? Just to scare humans or really got intention

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
This happen in my office too... 2 year ago there is one woman security went to washroom at midnight and the washroom is at the first floor and is the same floor as my office room. After the security finish business in washroom she hear a fast and loud typing keyboard sound coming from a room near the washroom. That room is a very small office with 2 PC and a plotter in the room. The security saw a figure in the room and was curious to know who is there working so late. She take a peek through the glass window and too her shock she saw a long hair wearing white smock thing sitting in front of the computer typing. The thing realize that she is looking and the thing slightly look at her a bit. The security just walk away and the take MC for 1 week after that night.
I really hope the female security official would swing open the door and check out the long hair:smokin: that would be climatic.

aiya.. I come in my office early everyday. Last time when I worked late shift I was one of the few who went back late too.

2 indian fellas, 1 chinese fella and pranking each other a lot whenever we can. One time all 3 were doing work (we have cubicles near to each other), the other side of the room is partitioned off and has a locked door. We have pretty tight security because of the sensitive data we handle. So one time 1 indian fella sleeping, I was watching movie and the other indian fella typing. Suddenly we all heard a loud knock knock knock on the door on the partition. I opened it and the other side of the room was completely dark because it was already 11pm and no one else was around working.

No one was there.

Don't care close the door and go back to my movie. Knock knock knock again!

This time I yelled at the two indian fellas to knock it off, can't watch my show. They looked up at me with pale faces and said they were at their cubicles and had heard the knocking too. I opened the door again and no one was there.

I was getting more and more irritated I closed the door and stood by it with my hand holding the handle, the 2 indian fellas stood nearby looking over my shoulder and waited for the next knocking.

Knock... knock... and before the 3rd knock came out I swung open the door.......

No one was there.
Did you guys keep on doing your business or fled the scene after that? Or you all fainted till next morning?:biggrin:

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
wah scared lah bro Izso story.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
:biggrin:

Alone my balls shrink one. With 2 other fellas there I was yelling and screaming a lot. I got more pissed off than scared. Eventually we left the door open and continued with our work. Went back an hour after that after office hours.

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site

Alone my balls shrink one. With 2 other fellas there I was yelling and screaming a lot. I got more pissed off than scared. Eventually we left the door open and continued with our work. Went back an hour after that after office hours.
Then the next morning......the door was CLOSED once again.

OMG :proud:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

At that time, probably you were more annoyed, and not thinking of those things. If you were, maybe you will freak out too....

The thing wanted the door open, so when you left it open, no more knocking.....:rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Then the next morning......the door was CLOSED once again.

OMG :proud:
Actually there's a logical explaination why it would be closed the next morning. The other side of the room housed all the management cubicles. So yeah they close the doors.

At that time, probably you were more annoyed, and not thinking of those things. If you were, maybe you will freak out too....

The thing wanted the door open, so when you left it open, no more knocking.....:rofl:
Yeah and yeah. Now when I think back it didn't sound like a rattling door, it was definitely a knock. Hmmm..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is runnin on a VR4 which i have been using it for the past 2 years n im unhappy with the performance due to the all sort of faulty that has caused.Im planning to change my engine n im not sure which will be better.If i choose mivec is it safe if i put in turbo?
(GSR or EVOIII)
which will last longer?
about the maintenance?
fuel consumption?
JPJ?
smoother driving? no idea bout these engine
reccomendation plz?

Im confused and do need help here???:confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience