Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
What on earth is a maoshan?

And why do people do these sorts of things? I mean, haven't they heard of karma? What goes around comes around.

Rleo6965

Known Member
Jun 22, 2012
Philippines
I have a ghost story related to car.

I saw this on TV. This happened in Paseo de roxas ,Makati area in here in Philippines. The husband was driving their newly bought second hand car with the his wife in his side. The wife was recording in her phone his husband driving and she record back seat. But when they playback the recording . They saw 2 children a girl and boy talking and conversation was also recorded. They were only 2 in the car when this happen.

There. It's automotive related.:rolleyes:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
part of the topic gua...:rolleyes:
Yah! quite connected....

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Automotive forum become ghost forum.....interesting!..haha :rofl:
Anyway, topic is under General Talk, not necessary Automotive.....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

I have a ghost story related to car.

I saw this on TV. This happened in Paseo de roxas ,Makati area in here in Philippines. The husband was driving their newly bought second hand car with the his wife in his side. The wife was recording in her phone his husband driving and she record back seat. But when they playback the recording . They saw 2 children a girl and boy talking and conversation was also recorded. They were only 2 in the car when this happen.

There. It's automotive related.:rolleyes:
Any ending??

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
According to the interview. They will still use the car and will not sell it.
No harm done, could be friendly ghosts, later on maybe ask for 4D......:adore:

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

I guess its my turn to share some stories.. Anyone knows a place called Eco Dusun Resort?
No need to ask, fire away......

JosephWong97122

Known Member
Jun 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Okay! It was 2 years ago.. Back in my form 1 school trip.. We went to Eco Dusun.. During the first night.. One of our teacher that was banging our dorm's door and so desperate to come in.. So we open lo.. When we first saw him.. His face is damn pale.. Like he just applied a few bottles of SK-II.. Right after that,, we asked him what had happened.. At first he refuse to tell us.. Then you know la.. Little boy de curiosity ma.. :p we keep asking so he tell us lo.. At first he said he's suppose to check whether every student is sleeping ady or not, it was around 12.30 that time.. Then suddenly he saw a female teacher is standing outside the boy's toilet smiling at him.. At first he smiles back and wondering why is she there.. Suddenly when he look closely.. He said that teacher is smiling so evily and like the face cracked d.. He started panic and ran to the nearest dorm.. Which is our dorm.. Then the next day got smth happen also.. Worst thing I've ever experienced ..

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Here comes what happened the next night.. After the jungle night walk. We gathered I inside a hall. Our teachers are so pissed off because we didn't follow a few rules.. Like cannot call your friends name in the jungle.. Cannot scream or talk loudly.. And cannot shine our torch light directly into the jungle or other place other than the floor.. And some even play hide and seek.. Thn he explain everything to us and told us that evil spirit lives in the banana trees,. He call one teacher to turn off the lights and we realize that our room is surrounded by banana tree's leaves.. We are all scare cuz it was night time d plus raining heavily.. Suddenly my teacher (the one that came into our dorm the previous night) starting to talk to himself.. Some students that are closed to him go near him and wanna check out what happened.. Other teachers is panicking too., then suddenly he stand up and goes crazy.. Screaming and stuffs.. A few students tried to grab him but it seems like he's stronger than all of em.. He suddenly cried and sounds like he is begging smth,, or someone.. Everyone is praying and some are crying.. Then suddenly goes back to the crazy mode.. The same thing goes on for half hour until one the teacher scream "OPEN THE DOOR!" one student went and open the door .. And right after he did that.. The door slams and closed by it self.. Everyone is shocked.. And after that.. My teacher is okay d but dizzy until cannot walk..

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
What on earth is a maoshan?

And why do people do these sorts of things? I mean, haven't they heard of karma? What goes around comes around.
Maoshan is a Taoism (not buddhist) medium person who perform exorcisim (similar like a bomoh) to expel bad spirits/ghost/demon...etc...

A good hearted maoshan will help people while a evil hearted maoshan will hurt people...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Okay! It was 2 years ago.. Back in my form 1 school trip.. We went to Eco Dusun.. During the first night.. One of our teacher that was banging our dorm's door and so desperate to come in.. So we open lo.. When we first saw him.. His face is damn pale.. Like he just applied a few bottles of SK-II.. Right after that,, we asked him what had happened.. At first he refuse to tell us.. Then you know la.. Little boy de curiosity ma.. :p we keep asking so he tell us lo.. At first he said he's suppose to check whether every student is sleeping ady or not, it was around 12.30 that time.. Then suddenly he saw a female teacher is standing outside the boy's toilet smiling at him.. At first he smiles back and wondering why is she there.. Suddenly when he look closely.. He said that teacher is smiling so evily and like the face cracked d.. He started panic and ran to the nearest dorm.. Which is our dorm.. Then the next day got smth happen also.. Worst thing I've ever experienced ..

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Here comes what happened the next night.. After the jungle night walk. We gathered I inside a hall. Our teachers are so pissed off because we didn't follow a few rules.. Like cannot call your friends name in the jungle.. Cannot scream or talk loudly.. And cannot shine our torch light directly into the jungle or other place other than the floor.. And some even play hide and seek.. Thn he explain everything to us and told us that evil spirit lives in the banana trees,. He call one teacher to turn off the lights and we realize that our room is surrounded by banana tree's leaves.. We are all scare cuz it was night time d plus raining heavily.. Suddenly my teacher (the one that came into our dorm the previous night) starting to talk to himself.. Some students that are closed to him go near him and wanna check out what happened.. Other teachers is panicking too., then suddenly he stand up and goes crazy.. Screaming and stuffs.. A few students tried to grab him but it seems like he's stronger than all of em.. He suddenly cried and sounds like he is begging smth,, or someone.. Everyone is praying and some are crying.. Then suddenly goes back to the crazy mode.. The same thing goes on for half hour until one the teacher scream "OPEN THE DOOR!" one student went and open the door .. And right after he did that.. The door slams and closed by it self.. Everyone is shocked.. And after that.. My teacher is okay d but dizzy until cannot walk..
Is there an 'ending' to this story? Giving me the goosebumps.

Chiewwl : thanks

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Open door spirit left already.....

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Maoshan is a Taoism (not buddhist) medium person who perform exorcisim (similar like a bomoh) to expel bad spirits/ghost/demon...etc...

A good hearted maoshan will help people while a evil hearted maoshan will hurt people...
Always got good and bad.....balance.....:rolleyes:

JosephWong97122

Known Member
Jun 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I've got another story! It was last year while 4 students and one teacher staying back and gonna stay one night in the school to set up the stage for concert. I was suppose to be there but my mum dont allow me to go. It was midnight d and they're closing all the electric stuffs such as lights and aircond in the auditorium.. One student suddenly ask the teacher whether he is sending them to the LRT station tomorrow.. The teacher said yes.. Then when they're preparing to leave the auditorium.. Suddenly there's this buzzling sound coming out from this speaker.. All of em went back in and check did they missed out smth. They realized that the speaker wasn't connected to anything and it's abandoned for years . Then suddenly the speaker is like recieving some signal and turns into a radio, there's this news reporter saying "some place had a fatal accident and 5 death and stuffs" . Right after she finish reporting.. There"ll be some Thailand language thingy going on and it repeated twice...Then my teacher is counting how many people are there with him.. Including him.. There's 5 ppl.. Everyone is shocked and left the auditorium quickly without checking anything.. Weird huh?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know how much is the normal price for a piece of wheel spacer and what kind of material of the wheel spacer is available on the market?

I am using it on a Toyota Land Cruiser Mark II...what type or diameter of wheel spacer should i use..

Does anyone have any idea?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience