Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Hmm wonder got pictures or not...
Police officer accidentally captured a "ghost" on photo

inShare​

The Star/Asia News Network
Friday, Dec 09, 2011
China Press reported that a traffic police officer accidentally captured a "ghost" on a photo taken during an operation at about 3am on Nov 27 in Ipoh.
The camera could not be used after a few photos were taken.
The officer was shocked to discover one photo with the ghost with long hair in a white dress.
One of the officers said they did not feel anything amiss during the operation.
"However, some motorists looked nervous and sped off once they passed the roadblock. They might have seen something they were not supposed to," said the officer.
I don't know, looks fake.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Looks so fake ler...

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Ok.

Outside his "operating" theatre, he has a 'datuk' which he ensures is always lit and 'well fed'. It apparently lessens the incidences he faces there.

One night my friend and his assistant (this young malay lady) were doing some work (autopsy la) when my friend heard a young boy asking him :

"kor kor, kor kor, where is my mummy?" (in cantonese)

He just ignored the question and told his pale-white assistant to shut up and ignore it too. The question initially came from the left side then changed to the right, front, left, right, kinda like circling them.

The question continued for about a few minutes when it suddenly turned into crying and sobbing. At that point the assistant passed out and my friend wheelchaired her (muslim and girl mah.. must respect her) out to the cafeteria. On the way out he light a joss-stick at the datuk altar and asked to 'settle' the 'problem' for him.

Once the assistant woke up and had a hot cup of milo, they went back in and even the assistant prayed at the altar for a quiet and peaceful late shift. True enough the whole night was quiet until the next morning when the shift was over.

Apparently what happened was they were working on an accident case where a whole family had died from a car crash and they were autopsying the mother. Quite sad story actually.
walan eh... luckily i read this during day time... :banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The question continued for about a few minutes when it suddenly turned into crying and sobbing. At that point the assistant passed out and my friend wheelchaired her (muslim and girl mah.. must respect her) out to the cafeteria. On the way out he light a joss-stick at the datuk altar and asked to 'settle' the 'problem' for him.
Wow! He can really tahan this job.....

He still have to carry her onto the wheelchair, right?....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

I don't know, looks fake.
Looks fake to me too......

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
so clear......where got the "thing" so clear some more waving at the photographer.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
There is a bottle of water and also looks like got an overall coat (yellow) there. Maybe to cover up when session is over??

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
astro 311 mentioned batang kali got many stories.
next week they will explore highland tower.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wow! He can really tahan this job.....

He still have to carry her onto the wheelchair, right?....:biggrin:
:biggrin: You know i know la.

But he tells me all not 'worth' getting into trouble with if you know what i mean.

Another story he told us was related to another night shift he had alone. No assistant this time.

He was working on piecing together a fella who got blown up by a gas tank (I think some of you might remember that poor indian fella who was blown up together with the gas tank. Accident). Halfway through the piecing together my friend went out for a smoke. But when he turned to face the doorway, he suddenly realised the door wasn't there anymore. Looking around the room only showed the body that he was working on and his equipment.

Kinda panicking a bit, he just sat down, closed his eyes and kept on repeating out loud "Don't play me la don't play me la don't play me la I got weak heart la I later pray some offerings for you" over and over again. Shortly afterwards he jumped up, saw the door and ran out of the room. Prayed at the "datuk" altar and went off to get some fruits as 'offerings' and all.

He told us that was the scariest thing he's ever come across and being a no-windows theatre, a missing door is pretty scary shit.

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
astro 311 mentioned batang kali got many stories.
next week they will explore highland tower.
eh, u saw the program last nite too?

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

:biggrin: You know i know la.

But he tells me all not 'worth' getting into trouble with if you know what i mean.

Another story he told us was related to another night shift he had alone. No assistant this time.

He was working on piecing together a fella who got blown up by a gas tank (I think some of you might remember that poor indian fella who was blown up together with the gas tank. Accident). Halfway through the piecing together my friend went out for a smoke. But when he turned to face the doorway, he suddenly realised the door wasn't there anymore. Looking around the room only showed the body that he was working on and his equipment.

Kinda panicking a bit, he just sat down, closed his eyes and kept on repeating out loud "Don't play me la don't play me la don't play me la I got weak heart la I later pray some offerings for you" over and over again. Shortly afterwards he jumped up, saw the door and ran out of the room. Prayed at the "datuk" altar and went off to get some fruits as 'offerings' and all.

He told us that was the scariest thing he's ever come across and being a no-windows theatre, a missing door is pretty scary shit.
aiyo, i also pity him la, i can see he is "quite-stress-with-his-work", unlike us, we stress with paper works n so on, but he stress wif 'those things"

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
yup....watched......dunno to believe or not...like very senang can snap pics..but next week highland tower must watch....many ppl claimed seeing things there.

eh, u saw the program last nite too?

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

aiyo, i also pity him la, i can see he is "quite-stress-with-his-work", unlike us, we stress with paper works n so on, but he stress wif 'those things"
on a lighter note...

true that batang kali got alot of hantu...
especially on friday night, sat night & sunday morning...

hantu kereta....

:laugh::laugh:
hahaha....i agree....but they not hantu, they are car fanatic...but not offering free ride to any "kawan" from there....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all,
is it wise to get a short shift gear for a gsr turbo? coz i sat in a friends 4g93p and he had short shift....kinda cool oso when i tested it.he says the shifting of gear is smoother and faster lor.....is it recommendable for gsr?? or do we have to change the gearbox too?? but some says with the original gsr gear box u can drag longer?? not sure about this...anyone...help me clarify...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience