Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I thought they are living in eternity which does not affected by our earthly time? Whether it is 12am or 12pm does not affect them at all. The notion of ghosts are shy of the sun is nonsense.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
was cruising down with a few forumer from ZtoH heading down to karak.......
due to jam by ppl coming back after RAYA, we used genting sempah - four cars going down...it was bout 9pm and halfway through we saw some altar with oil lantern, it was totally dark and no houses around. but those lantern all lit up. maybe asking number.

then another 5mins, we saw a black wira and a guy squatting down praying....but after reaching down, my friend asked me saw ah the guys squatting there burning something and praying in the middle of nowhere......but me and my wife confirmed we saw one person only!!!

then i am sure he is blank! we was wondering a guy is burning incense and offerings and the "person" whom he saw might be the one squatting next to him collecting the offerings....so guys.....extra cautious with genting sempah at night...just look in front and never view side or rear view mirror ......drive with care...cheerz

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Genting sempah? Yup, heard many stories about there too......
Whereabouts in Genting Sempah? Like the road that runs behind the R&R after the tunnel with the McDonalds? I travel that road quite often when I head to Janda Baik and back sometimes very late at night or in the early hours of the morning.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
yup thats the road...behind petronas....heading to the road beside the toll gate...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The old route to Kepong, last time also many stories, but since they upgrade to become LDP, I think they gone to elsewhere......:biggrin:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
was cruising down with a few forumer from ZtoH heading down to karak.......
due to jam by ppl coming back after RAYA, we used genting sempah - four cars going down...it was bout 9pm and halfway through we saw some altar with oil lantern, it was totally dark and no houses around. but those lantern all lit up. maybe asking number.

then another 5mins, we saw a black wira and a guy squatting down praying....but after reaching down, my friend asked me saw ah the guys squatting there burning something and praying in the middle of nowhere......but me and my wife confirmed we saw one person only!!!

then i am sure he is blank! we was wondering a guy is burning incense and offerings and the "person" whom he saw might be the one squatting next to him collecting the offerings....so guys.....extra cautious with genting sempah at night...just look in front and never view side or rear view mirror ......drive with care...cheerz
I never dare to use that road at night. There is no mobile signal along the way, and very few cars ply the route, if something happened the only thing you could do is pray...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That was what that guy was doing.......

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

This one was at the old route (Damansara to Kepong)
One colleague next morning ask another colleague why he stop his car at the road side. He mentioned he was talking to a lady who needed help, but the first colleague mentioned he did not see anyone else.....:confused:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
The old route to Kepong, last time also many stories, but since they upgrade to become LDP, I think they gone to elsewhere......:biggrin:
wah...tat route eh...sg penchala route...always use the route frequently during i was a kid...its just a jungle/forest tat time...OU,ikea,the curve still haven't yet exist tat time...wht i remember was the vry bright golf range with a few big palm trees along...:biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wah...tat route eh...sg penchala route...always use the route frequently during i was a kid...its just a jungle/forest tat time...OU,ikea,the curve still haven't yet exist tat time...wht i remember was the vry bright golf range with a few big palm trees along...:biggrin:
Yup, most happening around the quarry area....
Yes, those days the road winding, and have many trees along the way.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just received my car last friday and noticed the 'check engine light' never lights up just before starting the engine. If i'm not mistaken, the light should be turned on automatically for a few seconds before/during starting the engine?:confused: Anybody have any experience about this? Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience