Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my apartment, the unit right above me was vacant for 3-4 mths,
at night can hear furnitures were moved.....sound confirm coming from directly above me,
went to check no lights were lit in the living room......

the sound stop when new tenant moved in 2mths ago.....wonder y.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF,
i think the cat very pandai wan can unlatch the lock himself ....
IF that is possible, surely the cat had been possessed..

SF: maybe u wasn't bringing back a cat, more like bringing home a creepy cat, he might be the ghost.
Ya, but I don't think so la...he is a lovely cat but might be the small kid ghost in my house that let it out to play with gua...

:dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:
just like 'The mummy' movie..ghost should scare of cats mah... no?
Haha! No la..The mummy are the ones that scared of the cats la not ghosts even though mummy is also some sort of spirit, but the cats are only meant to be the guardian of the mummy or something like that :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

at night can hear furnitures were moved.....sound confirm coming from directly above me,

Maybe some couples went to the vacant unit to be 'Naughty' leh...:rofl:
doing it on the table or so that's why u can hear sounds of furniture being moved :laugh:

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
Let me begin my stories ... hope it's not too long and boring ... some ppl might read it somewhere else coz i posted online b4 but what the hell , share only le

Happened in 2001
Location : nearby PJ old town , the road where CAMPBELL factory on ur left heading to the roundabout.
Time : around 2am++

after NY eve celebration , after mamak-ing @ pj old town , left that place to friend's place for sleepover , windows down listening to RW's ROCK DJ ,

if you ever stayed there or always passed by there last 10 years plus , the trees have outshine the lamp post , practically whole stretch of road is in black pitch despite existence of lamp posts.

so we were cruising , then i heard dogs howling , no surprise when i look @ opposite road and true enuf there were 3-4 dogs around , later on weird voices started coming fr the radio itself , Rock Deejay was still playing accompanied by crying womens' voice like asking for help ...

when i 1st heard i thought it was my imagination , but the cries was getting louder in the background of the song , well i couldnt stand no more , then i looked at my friend , all this while he has been looking at me but i didnt realise ,

i asked him , you hear what i hear , he nodded and i kinda freaked out , turn off radio , wind up window and speed off fr that place ...
Wierd sound emited frm radio? similar like SILENT HILL..:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

2nd installment

Year :2002

bunch of buddies and i went to PD for a 3d 2n vacation , booked the whole apartment , double storey type ...

as i was the only smoker @ that time , so no choice lor , have to get out of the apartment to smoke ...

was smoking next to the lift while looking @ the opposite side of the apartment , nice houses they have , so smoke 1 and when i started my 2nd stick , say in midway , something white in colour shot pass me , it was going up , all i saw was a white cloth pass by me ...

was shocked like hell , my hands were trembling , in the end , threw the cig and fast fast get back into apartment , next thing i know when i took out the buddha locket , it was broken into half at the face ...

ok till here ....
buddha had protect u frm tat watsoever evil thingy...

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

perhaps someone being 'naughty' there...:love::love:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Mick, try to travel that road at wee hours like 2 to 4 am....Hehehehe

I remember another encounter. This happen at the 1st house my parents rented in Sban Taman Templer. The house was a corner lot and it's a old type double storey bungalow..very old. Only 2 rows of these. Our house was No.1 and it's a corner lot sitting just beside the road and that road always have accidents where motorist always bang head on to cars coming uphill. That time the house was very near to a junction so the Chinese said house near junction are very bad one but no choice since it's a rented house and not much choices of house to rent. The house itself was level in the front but the end it was raised so if u need to go out from the back, you need to go down to a stair something like going down to an underground. The creepy thing is the back of the house is a bush and dark with no street lights. The street lights always burn out very fast at that particular spot...the light was replace more than 5 times...Then the house got a garden on the side.

my 1st encounter was 1 night I was washing my school shoes at the back of the house. When suddenly the house fuse trips and I went to on it back but it didn't work. I was a bit scare already that time since it's already 11pm and I was alone at home. Then I went back to the back with a torch light and candle to wash my shoes. From my position I can see the bush at the back 5 mins into washing I felt a chill and all my hair was standing up then I look into the bush and saw something like a figure inside the bush but it was not clear so I took the torch light to shine on it and guess what...it scare the shit out of me....it was a bleeding head pierce with a stick...I just drop everything and hide under the bed until the next day.

2nd time, was my sis. We went back from dinner with our parents and when we open the door into the house. My sister screamed and my mum ask her what happen. My sister said she saw a man sitting at the stairs but I didn't saw it.

3rd time, was the sound coming from the garden of the house. It was the sound of Japanese army matching...I was taking a pee when I heard it then I go look out the window. I saw a few figures of Jap army and 1 turn up to look at me and it really scared me as it was faceless..

4th time was in day time, I was taking a shower and the toilet beside me was separated with a wall but not fully covered so I can help what's over the next toilet. I just came back from school so took my shower. The other toilet was inside my room and I don't use to shower because it was a bath tub...halfway into my shower I hear tap open sound from the next toilet. I felt weird because I was alone so I called out my sis to see if she had came home. When I shouted the water stop and the lights in the toilet just went out....I just grab my tower and went out from the toilet and see whose in the next toilet but nobody was there it was just me alone. Then I saw a footprint on the floor so I traced it and it went up to the walls...by that time, I was really scared.....but it was the last time I felt such thing after that in that house.

After that we moved out not long but on the last day we moved. I ask the neighbors was this place used to be a camp for army? they said it was a mining area and POW was taken here by Jap army to do mining job and many were killed here...the mining entrance was at he last house and that house no one dare to stay...

until today I didn't go back to that place to see but that house is very creepy even on its own..

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur

I remember another encounter. This happen at the 1st house my parents rented in Sban Taman Templer. The house was a corner lot and it's a old type double storey bungalow..very old. Only 2 rows of these. Our house was No.1 and it's a corner lot sitting just beside the road and that road always have accidents where motorist always bang head on to cars coming uphill. That time the house was very near to a junction so the Chinese said house near junction are very bad one but no choice since it's a rented house and not much choices of house to rent. The house itself was level in the front but the end it was raised so if u need to go out from the back, you need to go down to a stair something like going down to an underground. The creepy thing is the back of the house is a bush and dark with no street lights. The street lights always burn out very fast at that particular spot...the light was replace more than 5 times...Then the house got a garden on the side.

my 1st encounter was 1 night I was washing my school shoes at the back of the house. When suddenly the house fuse trips and I went to on it back but it didn't work. I was a bit scare already that time since it's already 11pm and I was alone at home. Then I went back to the back with a torch light and candle to wash my shoes. From my position I can see the bush at the back 5 mins into washing I felt a chill and all my hair was standing up then I look into the bush and saw something like a figure inside the bush but it was not clear so I took the torch light to shine on it and guess what...it scare the shit out of me....it was a bleeding head pierce with a stick...I just drop everything and hide under the bed until the next day.

2nd time, was my sis. We went back from dinner with our parents and when we open the door into the house. My sister screamed and my mum ask her what happen. My sister said she saw a man sitting at the stairs but I didn't saw it.

3rd time, was the sound coming from the garden of the house. It was the sound of Japanese army matching...I was taking a pee when I heard it then I go look out the window. I saw a few figures of Jap army and 1 turn up to look at me and it really scared me as it was faceless..

4th time was in day time, I was taking a shower and the toilet beside me was separated with a wall but not fully covered so I can help what's over the next toilet. I just came back from school so took my shower. The other toilet was inside my room and I don't use to shower because it was a bath tub...halfway into my shower I hear tap open sound from the next toilet. I felt weird because I was alone so I called out my sis to see if she had came home. When I shouted the water stop and the lights in the toilet just went out....I just grab my tower and went out from the toilet and see whose in the next toilet but nobody was there it was just me alone. Then I saw a footprint on the floor so I traced it and it went up to the walls...by that time, I was really scared.....but it was the last time I felt such thing after that in that house.

After that we moved out not long but on the last day we moved. I ask the neighbors was this place used to be a camp for army? they said it was a mining area and POW was taken here by Jap army to do mining job and many were killed here...the mining entrance was at he last house and that house no one dare to stay...

until today I didn't go back to that place to see but that house is very creepy even on its own..
Wow, storyline looks like the a 2001 film The Others starring Nicole Kidman.:biggrin: Are you the others, actually?:rofl: Joking joking...

My mum and younger bro also encountered the same things.
When my mum was young she stayed in the estate, she could actually see those ghosts roaming around the 'kongsi', some even waved their hands asking my mum to go to them. Sometime she could see through the wall into next room there was a man in white robe staring at her. She got so scared sitting in front of the 'kongsi' until morning when parents and all workers came back.

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com

I am interested to 'explore' the house...:secruity:

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Right.. since it's raining and I'm just chilling after a long day at Uni, here's another one.

Few years ago, my friends and I went to a mountain climbing expedition @ Gunung Nuang organized by the school. We all went as scouts. Long story short, it took us only 2 hours plus to get up to the peak, but as soon as we were going to go down, it started raining. And because one of our juniors fell and sprained his arm, we had to stay back and guide him down.

After 2 hours, we reached the mid point of the mountain, which is our campsite and we proceeded to keep our tents and stuff, as we are required to meet at the foot by hook or by crook. As we are the seniors, we guided all the juniors down as some were still busy packing. One of my mates and I walked right at the back of the pack, to keep watch in case anything happened. While going down, I saw a tall lanky figure walking right beside my friend, in a most ugly and creepy way. Remembering that we shouldn't say anything, I whimpered a lil and kept my mouth shut. That wasn't the only thing..

We had to cross a shallow river and while we were crossing, one of them shouted that they saw something dashed through the river, in super fast speed. Right after that, a few of us experienced something that pulled one of our legs down and we fell into the water. Not saying anything, we pressed on. We finally reached the foot campsite at around 1AM, non stop. We needed around 4-5 hours to get down because of the heavy rain.

Forgot to mention, the night before, around 3AM, we were all wide awake in our tents, taking shifts to 'ronda' the campsite. Suddenly a loud laughter of a women cracked through the whole forest. The feeling is indescribable. I'm even having goosebumps remembering it back again. :l

And you know what they say, there're always things in rivers in the forests. We were all brushing our teeth by the river at night, and suddenly one of our friend kept quiet and ran back to camp. We asked him what happened and he told us there was one pair of glistening eyes staring at all of us across the river opposite. Lucky during this whole trip, non of us were hurt.

End of the day, no matter you're a non-believer or what, respect things or places that you're told to respect. Better be safe than sorry.

Last edited:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
+101.. can use Mr.A or Ms.B as someone (or somethin..)

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

I agree tat.. 3am @ highway....:marchmellow:

btw.. inside tunnel can receive radio signal?? :hmmmm:
oh,sorry i mean i listen my fac cd...as radio channel on midnight so boring...no more dj chatting song by song...that why,i listen my fac jay chou song cd in load sound and smoking...

really scary if see someone walking in tunnnel without any car breakdown.where she from/and to go?i cant see her face as i come i see her back body...then after pass her i seerear back by mirror too blur blur...just can see white long shirt and blck hair...i have to hear same story too from my pahang friend...why me?buy number M/kuda/toto everytime yet kena 1st prize but kena it?
walau...:adore:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wow, storyline looks like the a 2001 film The Others starring Nicole Kidman.:biggrin: Are you the others, actually?:rofl: Joking joking...

My mum and younger bro also encountered the same things.
When my mum was young she stayed in the estate, she could actually see those ghosts roaming around the 'kongsi', some even waved their hands asking my mum to go to them. Sometime she could see through the wall into next room there was a man in white robe staring at her. She got so scared sitting in front of the 'kongsi' until morning when parents and all workers came back.
I haven't saw the movie. Just heard about it. I don't know why sometimes we can see them and sometimes can't...

I am interested to 'explore' the house...:secruity:
You want ah? that house is creepy. It gives me that creepy feeling because it's standing on top of the hill and it's the corner house..

Is the house still standing? I would like to camp there for a couple of night:biggrin:
The house I think its still there. Whether it's occupied or not. I'm not sure since the owner itself also don't stay in that house. That house even got bats nesting at the Balcony. It stinks but I always have fun using the hose water from the lawn to water at the bats nest and see the bats just rush out from the nesting area...quite many bats actually. Some even accidentally flown into the house at night so now I'm not scare of bats. I will catch them with a welding glove when I see one.

I will try to go pass by that house and see if it's occupied when I'm free..But just want to ask. Izit ok to snap a picture of the house if it's haunted? Will anything bad happen ah?

camp? go check-in better...
After check in cannot check out how?

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur

In the early 90s , where tvb dramas were a hit to the shore of Malaysia , we literally grown up watching TVB series , IIRC last time when i was standard 1 , they were showing around 6pm ?

i still remember it was a raining that evening , damm bloody heavy rain , my sisters , mom and i were in the living room , with me closest to the doorway to kitchen ,

all of a sudden the corner of my eyes caught a glimpse of a black shadow that floated near the ceiling , let me give a drawing ,

*THE DRAWING SUCKS*REMOVED*

so as u can see , i can view into the kitchen but not as whole , so partially ... so i saw a black figure , like those waste bags (around that size) hovering @ the ceiling , didnt say anything and move to my sis there ...

after drama ended she asked me , why u came over ? i said i saw something , and she AGREED UPON ME !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My old man is the really old man type , whenever he comes back , we(the children) either one will need to fetch his shorts for him from upstairs , due to only the master bedroom got water heater , all of us takes shower there ...

one time when i went 2 fetch his shorts ... there was someone in the bathroom taking shower coz i heard the flow of water , being cheeky , i knocked on the door and laughed and ran down to pass the shorts to my dad ...

asked mom , who's taking shower upstairs ? She said , NO ONE , everyone is downstairs now !!! i was like -__-"

Last edited:

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
I haven't saw the movie. Just heard about it. I don't know why sometimes we can see them and sometimes can't...

You want ah? that house is creepy. It gives me that creepy feeling because it's standing on top of the hill and it's the corner house..

The house I think its still there. Whether it's occupied or not. I'm not sure since the owner itself also don't stay in that house. That house even got bats nesting at the Balcony. It stinks but I always have fun using the hose water from the lawn to water at the bats nest and see the bats just rush out from the nesting area...quite many bats actually. Some even accidentally flown into the house at night so now I'm not scare of bats. I will catch them with a welding glove when I see one.

I will try to go pass by that house and see if it's occupied when I'm free..But just want to ask. Izit ok to snap a picture of the house if it's haunted? Will anything bad happen ah?

After check in cannot check out how?
Yes... let me know the address (or PM me if u wish...)

Last time i do xplore highland tower, abandoned cheras hospital, a said haunted house in taman tenaga, Nilai, cameron highlands, genting highlands...so far nuthing encountered thou... :hmmmm::hmmmm:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Yes... let me know the address (or PM me if u wish...)

Last time i do xplore highland tower, abandoned cheras hospital, a said haunted house in taman tenaga, Nilai, cameron highlands, genting highlands...so far nuthing encountered thou... :hmmmm::hmmmm:
They are afraid of ghostbusters like you:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is anyone has try to install a resistor in the IAT receptacles, and it can 'default' the car is taking in air with a temperature of 0 celcius.

The timing is increased as much as 1.5 degrees.... But it has to reprogram the ECU, inorder to prevent over heating from the engine.

I been told from a fren it is really work. Amazing, just a resistor worth 10 cents can bring such a big improvement.... :o :o :o
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience