Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by EvolutionZ, Sep 2, 2009.

?

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

1. Run

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pretend not seeing anything

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  5. Smile and ask for 4D

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. ettm_14

ettm_14 Senior Member

Unfortunately I was one of those chosen ones, used to be able to see them, now can only hear and feel, most probably because I got older but I am not sure.

One of the most unforgettable time was 4 years back. I was my way home from Klang to subang at 1.30 am. Was quite sleepy and was all alone, suddenly got this car came right behind me, it was like very close, as though its going to bang into me, so thinking its some ah beng showing off, i signalled to the left for him to pass, however he refused to do so, he just kept following me,

so what I did was, I did some fake emergency brake so that he will back off, but instead of him backing off he came very very close, somewhat supernatural or really really good driver,
    finally as I was exiting to Subang he went onto my right side, same speed, about 130kmph,

So my normal reaction was to look at the driver, a white colour kancil with no windscreen, and NO DRIVER!!!damn...i freak out nearly went off the road, when I look back, he was way in front already...only can see two small light....

I am very sure it was not my imagination, the car sped off like it was flying...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second story was also on federal highway, this time around I wasn't driving, I was with my friend, at maybe 9 ish at night, so naturally i was looking at the cars passing by us as he was on the middle lane,

somehow something attracted me to look at the motorcycle lane, and damn, i saw this motorcyclist with no head riding towards KL!!for the first time, my friend saw it with me...and once and for all to prove that I am not crazy...

2. BLANk

BLANk Senior Member

wah...vry scary la...1st ghost car and then ghost rider...

3. ettm_14

ettm_14 Senior Member

but actually i feel that i see and hear more in early morning rather than late night

morning like 5-6.30 am...

4. turbolover

turbolover Senior Member

And if u have friends who can see and he or she suddenly keeps quiet u know they just spotted them.

5. BLANk

BLANk Senior Member

oic...btw,u must be encountered with this kinda thing many times alrdy since u had the "ability"

still got any stories to share with us?

P/S:deymm...i love this thread so much...:love:...thx to the TS bro evoz...evoz,i treat u eat ANFC...haha

6. mizunori77

mizunori77 15 Year | Platinum

wa... you treat bro evoz Asian Nen-Nen F Cup ar?

7. BLANk

BLANk Senior Member

nope...u were wrong mizu....wanna knw wht was ANFC means?pls come join kepong TT every friday night...u will be amaze...:listen:

P/S:kepong TT brother...pls don't reveal wht ANFC means...let those interested 1 reveal wht it means when join kepong TT...:smokin:

8. ettm_14

ettm_14 Senior Member

turbolover, correct...i told all my friends that, especially in the lift, you know la...go lift sure tok cock sing song...suddenly I quiet, then they will know to keep quiet
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Experience 3:

This back in Johor Bahru, it was my secondary schooling days, we always have this camp(Kadet Darat) behind our school, and for your information my school, used to be an execution site for the Japanese, and later a hospital after the world war 2. So we kind of heard alot of stories but nothing compared to if you experience it on your own...

we have this game in kadet darat, they put you in the woods, two by two(so called to test your balls to see whether it is made from steel) from 11pm till 6 in the morning,

no phone, just a sweater and no torchlight

I was with my friend sitting under a tree, i remembered we talk for quite long and eventually we grew really tired, so we stopped and i swear we could hear our ownself breathing...so quiet in the woods(for those who has been in the woods at night will know)

Suddenly we both hear marching boots, and the commands were in Japanese, the marching went on for 10 minutes and it was complete silence,

can imagine 2 -15year old boys cuddled together cause we were damn flipping afraid, it was all ok untill about 4.45am, we promised to keep watch while the other is asleep, I was first to keep watch, he slept off,

suddenly i could hear ruffling of leaves and faint voices in Japanese, like they found enemies hiding and were thinking on how to ambush them, i got afraid, i stood up, legs wobbly, then i saw one whole platoon of Jap army appeared infront of me...i closed my eyes and scream till my voice broke,

seniors came rushing for us found me on the floor, shivering, could not talk for hours, my friend woke up to find me on the floor shivering in coldness and fear,

at this very moment i am having goosebumps all over just by thinking back what happened...shit

9. mingz

mingz 15 Year | Platinum

thanks for evoz create this thread...at least this month got "entertainment"...

did u guy exprienced the ghost tekan your whole body until cannot move and unspeakable during sleep?

many ppl said is too stress...i can tell its not cos i exprienced b4...that time i was only 8-9years olds...i saw with my own eyes...its like a hollowman or shadowman...that time,all i can do is stare at IT...until IT release me n walk pass the wall...after that,my whole body sweat n tired bcos of struggling...then go back to sleep...

still got chapter 2...(after graduate)

10. ettm_14

ettm_14 Senior Member

hehe..it happens to me all the time...especially in foreign and new place

11. mingz

mingz 15 Year | Platinum

haha,we're in same boat! but it still happen to u currently? for me,after study in secondary..no more already..

12. BLANk

BLANk Senior Member

bro ettm_14,im curious and wanna knw...having this kind of special ability...will u find any difficulties in ur daily life or other problem?but i think u alrdy use to it...am i right?

13. ettm_14

ettm_14 Senior Member

Experience 4:

P/S: PLease tell me to stop if i bored you guys to death!

Okay, this is one of the most recent experience, I am in the sales line, and travelling is part and parcel of my work, the place i dread most at the moment is Kota Bahru,

ok, as salesman we stay in budget hotel, and i always stay in one the motels (near HAYAKI if you all are from Kota Bahru,Jalan Kebun Sultan)

Ok, i will always get the feel of being pressed down by supernatural force when i sleep there, especially room 221, (the rates are cheap, so no choice)

I will always leave my room light on, tv on when i sleep,

This time was no difference, i slept off due to the long journey from KL, and i was expecting the feeling of being pressed down, only this time i woke up, still not being able to move, i see one lady in white, long long long black hair, smiling at me by my bedside,

I prayed so hard and it was so long as compared to the rest of my experiences(nprmally 30 seconds) this was way too long, i kept on praying and suddenly i jolt up and she was gone,
    i freaked out and tried to physcho myself saying that its just a dream, i woke up to the toilet and i saw sent shivers down my spine-my window was WIDE OPEN!the window can only be unlocked from inside!

could not sleep after that, lepak with the uncle downstairs, he looked at me, he say "You ok ah?nampak tak sihat je, ade barang kacau?"

SH*T

I am going again this week...damn worried, maybe pay more on my own to change hotel...

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

**i realised people whom are closed to me will experience it once or twice,like my girlfriend, she hears things after she knew me..!!!

14. 5115

5115 Nobody
    Helmet Clan

maybe she got eat ur saliva tats y got this talent also :smokin:

thanks for sharing bro,keep it coming

15. khoo198

khoo198 Senior Member

ma...bet!!!!! u'll make me can't sleep well to9 la!!!:banghead::banghead:bulu roma all up ready....can't drop down err........:banghead::banghead:

16. melody

melody Senior Member

Gee, i simply lurve ghost stories..:love:
    keep it up, guys..
    am currently reading Russell Lee's True Singapore Ghost Stories novels..
    reads all his series books..

17. liz@rd

liz@rd Senior Member

Time to share mine , and my sister's and my senior's

It was year 2001 , after celebration of NYE's @ Sunway , we went to Old Town Mamak , opposite the big wet market ,

2am++ we left to a place of my friend nearby , so i was driving my friend's car , window down , and playing the "Rock DJ" by Robbie at moderate volume ... we were cruising while enjoying the cool night ,

forgot 2 mention which road i took , hmmm it was the Campbell Soup road , where shady trees nearly covers the streetlight , yeah , that was many yrs ago , now it has been trimmed , back then it was dark , really dark ,

what happened was i 1st spotted few stray dogs on the opposite direction howling , which is nothing special i guess , and all of a sudden , the background of the song was Women crying in pain , or shld i say begging for mercy , yes , it was so clear that i still remember it today , no doubt it was female voices/cries ,

at 1st thought it was my own imagination , but as i cruise on it's getting louder and louder + the dog's howling , so i couldn't bear with it anymore , i looked left , and my friend was alrdy staring @ me all this while , i asked him , u heard what i heard ? he replied yeah , then i just WOT and get the f*ck out of there ...
    _________________________________________________________________________________

i went camping a few years back in *shite , i dun remember where" , all the way up fr jalan kuching to the forestry area , nvm come back 2 that later

yeah around 7 of us went , 2 of my friends and I decided to hike deep into the jungle by the river , we walked for quite some time , overgrown trees blocking lights fr reaching the river bed although it was quite shallow , all of a sudden i smell something foully , freaking smelly , then i asked my friend , can u smell it , and he said "sorry i just farted" , what the **** i said , then he and the other one laughed ,

i would say all the way in there's nothing much except cleaner and clearer waters , we trekked in for like 45 minutes , and ended up like in a game , where u face difficulty continuing , let me explain that , the stream was flowing downhill so basically we are trekking uphill and of coz there's some parts u need to climb higher , but the fascinating is , the way the trees that have fallen are clearly blocking our path , and the way it grows is that it just looks like a mouth , in which the branches bents oval something like that ...
    |||||||^^|||||||||
    |||||||___|||||||||

so we decided since the path was blocked and there's some difficulties going deeper , we decided to turn back , and while on the way back , something shines that grabbed my attention ... it was a pierce of vase , i assume , with a very beautiful engraving on it , it was a broken one , but it looked so beautiful and something just tells me to pick it up ,

i bent down and hand almost reaching it when i was pulled back by my friend , coz they saw me staying back alone and looking downwards into the riverbed , so they came to me and pulled me just in time b4 i touched it , was glad i did not , or else god knows , i mean it's kinda impossible for something 2 just be there , u dun see rubbish , u dun see bottles , nothing , super clean , but all of a sudden a piece of "whatever" is there ... fishy aint it ...
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Kesas Highway , friend was driving his Kancil many2 years ago , was at middle lane , all of a sudden a very fast car was approaching on his lane , he signalled and took left , the car took a left as well and was closing in ,

friend did not care and continue driving , and all of a sudden , he was hit , he took the shock and managed to controlled it , and was cursing when he was hit fr the back , composure regains and take a look at rearview , nothing ... no car , no nothing ... he stopped aside and walked out and went to the back , and Nothing , amazing huh , something hit him fr behind , and there it was , nothing happened to the car ...

i'll stop here see if i've bored any1 yet ....

18. mingz

mingz 15 Year | Platinum

then u should tell us the story...:rolleyes:

19. 5115

5115 Nobody
    Helmet Clan

i think that should be templer park

keep it coming bro!

20. liz@rd

liz@rd Senior Member

yeah yeah , templer's park ...

ok now go to my sister's story , so often get posted over S.E.A for projects , leading teams , firing the entire department etc etc

at once i remember she was in Thailand , stayed in a particular studio apartment for few weeks , she encountered a few occasion when things just dun seem right.

once , her water bottle was hidden far right into the kitchen's shelves , yes it's a place most likely u place unused or under utilized items in there , she was searching high low for it and after ransacking the whole apartment and she finally found it placed deeped into the shelf/cabinet ....

but she was a brave person , she believes that if she doesn't disturb them , she will sleep in peace , not when another piece of her item was hidden , which was a belt , wore it the day b4 , put it on the table and next day gone missing , searched in out, high low and it was under the bed , u must be thinking , maybe it fell and slipped underneath , but the fact is those bedframe have no space in between them , urm something like it covers 4 sides of the frame , leaving no space or gap between one end and the other , so how the hell it found it's way down there ?

sister enjoys wine as well , took a glass of red wine out into the apartment's balcony when all of a sudden , a strong pungent smell of jasmine sucked up into her nostrils , she was at the 10th floor , i mean well , could be coincidence which she acted cool and walked in instead , fine then maybe it's time 2 sleep , while brushing her teeth , the toilet's light flickers , and then turned off , funny thing is when she checked the switch , it was off , -_-" , turned it back on but failed , well , she just mumbles to herself and quickly grabbed the blanket and sleep , but she stayed strong and did not move out until the last day , oh well ...

so how the hell the belt can slipped underneath , oh well ...