Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Rleo6965

Known Member
Jun 22, 2012
Philippines
Last year me and my daughter visited her friend in hospital. She had just recovered from comatose and still in ICU. While were standing outside the curtain divider. My daughter ask me if I saw the bedsheet move which was next vacant bed from her friend. I said no and we asked the attending nurse. She just smile and and said that the ghost helping them arrange the bedsheet.:rofl:

Her friend suffered head injury when she jump from running jeepney when it was hold up by 3 person.

Last edited:

teanama

Dec 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Rleo6965 is right, not all ghosts are bad. Some can be helpful. A good example is this:

There is an abandoned house in bangsar. An expatriate was murdered in the house 30 years ago. Very gross...body chopped up. Big news then, with court cases and a long trial.

Anyway, a movie director friend was looking for a house to film horror movies. This house fit the requirement. Abandoned, dark, dry leaves everywhere and spooky. And filming had to be done only at night (dark scenes). The film crew were all quite freaked out already...hearing whispers here and there. Some see a dark shadow standing near the upstairs window.

One evening, about 8pm. The lighting guy was on the first floor adjusting the lamp position on a hook. The supporting actor was rehearsing his scene on the groundfloor. Other crew were catching a smoke outside the house (nobody wanted to stay in the house unless necessary).

The actor heard someone call his name. He turned and saw the director standing in the dining area. He thought director wanted to discuss something. So walked to dining area. Suddenly "CRASH"...the lamp and hook fell exactly where he was just standing. The "director" saved him. But the director has disappeared.

Where is the real director? Still stuck in traffic jam...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Got something to share ~
Went to Ipoh trip with my friends and got a few stories while travelling.

So....listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen ~

My colleague, Mr.C, has few encounters before.

Story No.1: Few years ago, he rent an apartment somewhere in Bandar Sri Damansara. So one day when he was in deep sleep, he felt a pair of hands touching his waist. Since he was very tired at that time, he did not bother and continued to sleep. After a few touch, he suddenly felt a "rod" or "shaft" behind him, touching his ass :rofl:(I believe you guys know what i mean)!! From sleeping sideway, he turned around and slept with his back lying on the bed. The hamsap hands were gone. So we joked that the hamsap ghost was probably crushed into thin air without any soul left..coz my friend is over 100kg.

Story No.2: Same guy, Mr.C, often had the feeling of being pressed by supernatural things during sleep. The first encounter: he felt that he is awake, could feel the surrounding but cant move his body and even open his eyes. So after struggling for quite some time, he gave up and continue to sleep. No problem after that. :rofl: After a few encounters, he began his experiment. Whenever this happened, he tried various ways to make himself able to wake up or move - from moving his fingers to making his brain active trying to think of many things. So he discovered that, when he encounters this, all he has to do is breathe~ take deep breath...release..deep breath...release...he said that if do this, the time for him to cure from being crushed or pressed is a lot shorter and it often worked. But nowadays seldom has any encounter.

Story No.3: Same dude, at a hotel in Lahat Datu. So he was alone, sleeping in the hotel (yes, its sleeping again). All was well at first but then came this dream. He dreamt of the same hotel, same room that he's in, but with a leng lui with long hair wearing a sexy dress (back exposed) sitting on the make up chair. So being a dude, even in his dream, tried to peep the girl. Then from far away near the room entrance, there stood a guy. The stranger dude near the door came to him and asked "why are you here? What are you doing here?" My friend replied in his dream "I paid for this room so I am here to stay for this night". After awhile he woke up, see left see right, got nothing, then continued his sleep :rofl:

Story No.4: Ok, not dat dude anymore. This time is a girl. She was possesed by demon for almost a week. So throughout that week, she was actually auto-cruising. All her colleagues realized something is wrong with her because of her behaviour. Go to work, not speaking anything, go to lunch, work, then go home. Just like a zombie. So her family took her to a temple and did some ritual and prayings to her. The next day she had this dream of that demon threatened her in the dream not to treat him like this. But after that, nothing happened and she was fine.

End of story...

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
No offence. I do of the view that some ghosts are not bad but not equate to good either. They might not be harmful in some ways but they are not for human. A shark is a shark, they will bite when they see smell blood.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
No offence. I do of the view that some ghosts are not bad but not equate to good either. They might not be harmful in some ways but they are not for human. A shark is a shark, they will bite when they see smell blood.
Ghosts are from people too...but human fear them because we don't understand them, and believe that they no longer belong to this world. They should be in after life. So we are afraid of what they will do to us, thus we are afraid of any encounter or would avoid them.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Got something to share ~

Story No.2: Same guy, Mr.C, often had the feeling of being pressed by supernatural things during sleep. The first encounter: he felt that he is awake, could feel the surrounding but cant move his body and even open his eyes. So after struggling for quite some time, he gave up and continue to sleep. No problem after that. :rofl: After a few encounters, he began his experiment. Whenever this happened, he tried various ways to make himself able to wake up or move - from moving his fingers to making his brain active trying to think of many things. So he discovered that, when he encounters this, all he has to do is breathe~ take deep breath...release..deep breath...release...he said that if do this, the time for him to cure from being crushed or pressed is a lot shorter and it often worked. But nowadays seldom has any encounter.
There's actually a medical condition that explains this. His deep breathing is actually the proper way as well. Something about some REM chemicals still being circulated which paralises the body even though the brain is awake. It's exactly as your friend describes it. Very likely due to his overweight problem.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
There's actually a medical condition that explains this. His deep breathing is actually the proper way as well. Something about some REM chemicals still being circulated which paralises the body even though the brain is awake. It's exactly as your friend describes it. Very likely due to his overweight problem.
That's why he never sought any medium or sifu haha...coz he tried to explain to himself scientifically. But some encounters he really believe that it is unexplainable. He has encountered 2 times before, seeing those things.

cherabeng

Aug 17, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
let me share this story.

i was fishing with my friends 2 weeks ago at semenyih, this place is after the nirvana memorial park where you still have to drive in further. as usual me and my friends will be sitting on our own during fishing. we were fishing till almost 8pm that night. the fishing place can be quite dim at night and the fishing place is surrounded by trees. that day, almost around 7plus i was sitting alone smoking and when suddenly i saw something in white opposite the place i am sitting. its standing almost behind a tree. at first, i thought it might be some of the people who stays there watching us fishing so I also dont care la.
look again on the spot and the figure was not there anymore. the next moment when i stare to my left, i saw it again at behind another tree. my heart begin to beat faster that time so I call my another friend to his HP who is at another spot nearby. ask him if he saw anything opposite the tree where we were fishing and he says "no la bro, where got anything there"
sensing something is not right, i just stop immediately and dunno how i do it but in less than 10 seconds i managed to grab my equipment and get out to the parking outside.
during our drive back to kl, i ask my friends. the first guy says he did not saw anything or feel anything at all but the 2nd friend says he noticed today during fishing, it was only 3 of us there at the lake the whole day...

not sure what i see is just my imagination or the lighting effect but for sure not going back to the same place anymore.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
let me share this story.

i was fishing with my friends 2 weeks ago at semenyih, this place is after the nirvana memorial park where you still have to drive in further. as usual me and my friends will be sitting on our own during fishing. we were fishing till almost 8pm that night. the fishing place can be quite dim at night and the fishing place is surrounded by trees. that day, almost around 7plus i was sitting alone smoking and when suddenly i saw something in white opposite the place i am sitting. its standing almost behind a tree. at first, i thought it might be some of the people who stays there watching us fishing so I also dont care la.
look again on the spot and the figure was not there anymore. the next moment when i stare to my left, i saw it again at behind another tree. my heart begin to beat faster that time so I call my another friend to his HP who is at another spot nearby. ask him if he saw anything opposite the tree where we were fishing and he says "no la bro, where got anything there"
sensing something is not right, i just stop immediately and dunno how i do it but in less than 10 seconds i managed to grab my equipment and get out to the parking outside.
during our drive back to kl, i ask my friends. the first guy says he did not saw anything or feel anything at all but the 2nd friend says he noticed today during fishing, it was only 3 of us there at the lake the whole day...

not sure what i see is just my imagination or the lighting effect but for sure not going back to the same place anymore.
for me im more worried bout snakes when i go fishing...ive seen the "LEGO" man usually nearby rivers or under bridges....but i dun care.....just continue fishing.....as long got fish to bring home can edi....hehe....

teanama

Dec 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
DanzEterna...you must be fishing at a lake in LEGOLand. Hahaha! Real fish or LegoFish?

Anyway...

The hospital OT (Operation Theater) complex is a big area. There are five operation rooms. During the day its very busy and a lot of people moving around. At night, only Room 1 near the main door is active for emergency cases. The other rooms are closed. These areas become very dark, cold and quiet. Nobody dares go there at night. Room 5 is right at the corner and the quietest. Some people say they saw a woman in white gown at Room 5 middle of the night.

One night was particularly quiet. No emergency case. So all the standby staff lepak and chit chat in Room 1. Mr A, a medical assistant, is quite a big sized guy, 6 feet tall and loud voice. He said he was sleepy and going to sleep in Room 5. Apparently, he got big balls too. That night, half way sleeping, he heard a lady's voice call his name. When he opened his eyes, he saw the same lady. Long hair, but cannot see the face clearly. She asked, "Kenapa kau tidur sini? Ini tempat aku..." He apparently shouted at her "Hoi! Jangan kacau!" and went back to sleep. Next morning, he opened his eyes...WTF! He was sleeping next to tong sampah behind the OT complex.

He rush back into OT and scolded people for moving him while he was sleeping. Problem is, nobody saw anything the whole night. And there is no back door from the OT.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
its a small patung....looks like a lego man...normally ppl will put it under a bridge
or next to a monsoon drain....im sure some have seen the patung.....some say when they capture
a ghost they will put inside this patung & dispose it somewhere secluded.....sometimes inside the jungle....
not so sure bout that...

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Seems like UiTM Lendu is facing some extra ordinary problems....again (based from the comments).

Day Eighteen |

Anyone have friends or relatives in UiTM Lendu? Care to enlighten us?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, me again.

Ive done a lot of research (most of it online) about modding i.e: exhaust, springs, piston boring, camshafts, etc, but Im never sure how much all these will set me back. Lets get an average price shall we? :biggrin:

How much would all these cost individually? on average?

Full exhaust manifold

Open pod/CAI (not cap ayam one ah :biggrin:)

Piston boring

high cam

adjustable cam pulley

adjustable suspension

Larger brakes

feel free to add more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience