Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Reminds me of one story where got a friend ask me before werent I afraid for pulling down
the mattress...

I say what is there to be afraid? We need it to have enough bed to sleep. Then a friend said, there
was once someone who did that, end up finding a dead body just below the mattress...

Then I was like...:hmmmm2: never heard of such news or read anywhere about it.
But if it is true, might as well discover it rather than sleeping on it...
Last time when we stop over for one night stay, we book one room then take mattress down so can sleep 4....ha! ha!

Yah! I also hear about the dead body thing, but cannot remember whole story liao....
But isn't it better to know when find dead body rather than sleep with it still underneath you....:banghead:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
anybody heard of the ghost cow story?

a fren told me...his fren was driving along a kampung road at nite...n suddenly a cow was running next to his driver's window...problem was he was driving at 90kmh...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Supercow! Got cape and red underwear or not? :biggrin:

That dead body story has been retold so many times it's become an urban legend. There's a few flaws to the story too, like how you can find a dead body under a bed and not notice the decomposing stench that'll stink up the whole room beforehand. This stench is not easily masked with perfume, I would know.. it's god-awful.

Unless it was fresh kill then the person who discovered the dead body stumbled upon a crime scene right after the murderer had killed off the body. The other theory was it was a suicide, but... come on.. under the bed? There are less painful ways to die.

Either way it makes for a pretty good tale

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Last time when we stop over for one night stay, we book one room then take mattress down so can sleep 4....ha! ha!

Yah! I also hear about the dead body thing, but cannot remember whole story liao....
But isn't it better to know when find dead body rather than sleep with it still underneath you....:banghead:
Yup, best to find out early rather than knowing the next day...

a fren told me...his fren was driving along a kampung road at nite...n suddenly a cow was running next to his driver's window...problem was he was driving at 90kmh...
That friend of his discover one of the rare species of cow with super powers, should have stop and see where it runs...:rofl:

Supercow! Got cape and red underwear or not? :biggrin:

That dead body story has been retold so many times it's become an urban legend. There's a few flaws to the story too, like how you can find a dead body under a bed and not notice the decomposing stench that'll stink up the whole room beforehand. This stench is not easily masked with perfume, I would know.. it's god-awful.

Unless it was fresh kill then the person who discovered the dead body stumbled upon a crime scene right after the murderer had killed off the body. The other theory was it was a suicide, but... come on.. under the bed? There are less painful ways to die.

Either way it makes for a pretty good tale
Yup, I was thinking the same about the smelly stench from dead body unless like you said, fresh killed. But till date true or not, I'm not sure either. Just find it a bit strange that it is not smelly.
Unless the Killer is a professional and have time to even preserved the body.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, best to find out early rather than knowing the next day...

That friend of his discover one of the rare species of cow with super powers, should have stop and see where it runs...:rofl:
Of course, best not to know at all......:driver:

That cow probably mutant from NFC.....:biggrin:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town

Probably the cow was rushing to the portal for the Cow Level.

Oh wait, there is no cow level.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur

Canot be cow from NFC. Must be Red Bull!

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
But she just gave birth, so deprive that baby of a mother.......:banghead:

Bukit Bintang Park is BB Park, which is behind Sungei Wang, Federal Hotel area.....

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Wah! like that, if most of us in sin bin, then hungry ghost becomes quiet topic......:hmmmm::biggrin:
that became real ghost topic de...like ghost town...quiet....

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Canot be cow from NFC. Must be Red Bull!
Cow drink too much red bull.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Macam macam legends and stories ada...like the world is ending today and it is all over the news on how doomsday preppers prepare for it.

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
The Bible said that before the end of times, many weird things will happen and appear. So, is all of this a sign of it...:hmmmm:
I dont know whether it was told in the Quran and the Buddhist scriptures book or not...

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
buddhist said....te sign oledi hav..

1) people start dun belif in god / religious.
2) lelaki kahwin lelaki , perempuan cinta perempuan. wif some Government approval...people start to accept homosexual married.
3) changes of "cuaca"
4) change of human being.
5) some "sakit" that cant cure.
6) ..........

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yesterday watch "Unbelievable". Team of 4 went to Thailand to check out a house, said 4 person were kill there and very haunted.
They arrive at night, went in ground floor nothing. Then went up to first floor nothing, then went up second floor, on way up they found offerings and prayer items. On 2nd floor it was colder. No wind but much colder, then can heard footstep from upper floor. They decide to go up some more. A few steps up and there was a bad stench, they back down. Then one say he will go up first and the rest follow. So they cover their nose with cloth and went up. It was even colder on the 3rd floor, but nothing can be found so they went in further to reach the door near the balcony. Almost reaching it, the door suddenly slam shut, and they all ran for their lives. The 2 nearest then mentioned there was no wind, but they decided not to continue the search of that place.......

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
I heard one real story from my colleague. He said there is one day his brother in law caught a owl back home and on that night his mother in law saw Pocong standing out side of the house. His mother shouted all the neighbour to come out to see that thing. The Pocong just stand there and did not enter the house. the next morning they call the bomoh to come and check and do some thing and said that the owl need to be release as the thing is following the owl. The borther in law release the owl.