Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Izso

Boooooossst
Helmet Clan

Izso

Boooooossst
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yah man. We should share that video here. Let me find out how to link it here

driftkingII

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

^pomen_GTR^

^pomen_GTR^

May 13, 2010
The Mines

vr2turbo

15 Year | Platinum
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

15 Year | Platinum
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
5th Sept
Any interesting story during the peak of ghost month. ? Or so happy extra one day public holiday...hahaha
This festival seems to be less now, even the road side offering at my taman, is very very much less now...:confused:

Izso

Boooooossst
Helmet Clan

Izso

Boooooossst
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I think these days technology has taken over superstition. Either that or those affected by superstition have become so used to it they feel it's the norm.

I'm just glad I haven't experienced or heard or seen anything.

Oh ya - the other day I told my dad about my junkyard experience with Waze giving me wrong directions - he said he experienced something similar before, except in his case Waze took him to a kampung in the middle of nowhere and the orang asli there were wondering what the chinese fella was doing there.

vr2turbo

15 Year | Platinum
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

15 Year | Platinum
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think these days technology has taken over superstition. Either that or those affected by superstition have become so used to it they feel it's the norm.

I'm just glad I haven't experienced or heard or seen anything.

Oh ya - the other day I told my dad about my junkyard experience with Waze giving me wrong directions - he said he experienced something similar before, except in his case Waze took him to a kampung in the middle of nowhere and the orang asli there were wondering what the chinese fella was doing there.
Your waze case looks like superstition took over technology.......hhahahhahahha:biggrin: