Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Haiya.. creative a bit mah. 2 naked bodies.. u splash girl here and there a bit.. girl splash you here and there a bit.. no need full bath tub mah. :biggrin:

And trust us to change the topic to something completely erotic for the 1923907th time. :biggrin:
Damn! You actually counted the number of times we change topic? :rofl:

K any more ghost stories then? :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haiya.. creative a bit mah. 2 naked bodies.. u splash girl here and there a bit.. girl splash you here and there a bit.. no need full bath tub mah. :biggrin:

And trust us to change the topic to something completely erotic for the 1923907th time. :biggrin:
Then Mod come in and warn us again......:bawling:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Ok2 back on topic again :rofl:

This morning while having breakfast with mum, somehow she also diverted from original topic. :rofl: She was telling her life stories when she was growing up in KL (memang anak jati KL, but org melaka by blood hehe) . What areas used to be what, famous names came out, including who are their father and mother, and how they became friends or how they came to know them.

There were a lot, but giving two areas as an example. The IPD Dang Wangi used to be an area with thick lalang. She used to play cops and robbers there.(aka police sentry, police entry what ever its called). Another place was called Bukit Bintang Park. (not sure what it is now). Its an open entertainment park. They have a place where you can play games like in the fun fair, area to ronggeng (a kind of dance just like in the pramlee movies. You give ticket to the girl you like and dance :biggrin:), english dance hall (for those who have the money and class), Chinese opera (she tags along with her chinese nanny who sometimes go there to watch opera when she was small).

Anyway, this happened in the 50s. (since she was born in the late 30s). One of her friend's sister died by 'jumping off' from one of the floors in the maternity ward in General Hospital KL. She was really close to her late father. Before the incident, she told her husband and family that she tends to see her 'late father' in the hospital. No one believed. Said that she was probably too tired after giving birth. After the incident, the nurses told the family that they were too late to save her. They told the family that before she jumped off, seems she shouted what she used to call her dad (shout not until the whole hospital can hear). Family made a conclusion that the so called 'late father' was calling her to come to it.

P.S.: Didn't had a chance to ask further about the incident since I was already late for work. Luckily smooth sailing to office :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Then Mod come in and warn us again......:bawling:
Mod only warn if topic sidetrack too much but no ghost stories in between :biggrin:. Dah warning, still divert too much later all kena sent to sin bin :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But she just gave birth, so deprive that baby of a mother.......:banghead:

Bukit Bintang Park is BB Park, which is behind Sungei Wang, Federal Hotel area.....

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Mod only warn if topic sidetrack too much but no ghost stories in between :biggrin:. Dah warning, still divert too much later all kena sent to sin bin :rofl:
Wah! like that, if most of us in sin bin, then hungry ghost becomes quiet topic......:hmmmm::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But she just gave birth, so deprive that baby of a mother.......:banghead:

Bukit Bintang Park is BB Park, which is behind Sungei Wang, Federal Hotel area.....

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Wah! like that, if most of us in sin bin, then hungry ghost becomes quiet topic......:hmmmm::biggrin:
At least we are keeping the thread alive :rofl:
In positive point of view.

OT more like a B.U.M.P :rofl:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Back when i was studying...used to live in a hostel. the guys in 1 block n the girls in another block. So during the weekends, there will be cases where a room mate balik kampung n leaves 1 person left in the room...wasnt a problem for the guys but it seems the girls block had a lot of cases. 1 of my classmates that time was sleeping alone in her room on a saturday nite and she woke up as she heard the plastic chair being dragged across the floor...when she opened her eyes...the chair was placed facing her. like somebody sitting in it n watching her sleep. she said she cant remember if it was her who put it there or wat so she woke up n moved it back to the study table n went back to sleep. a few hours later she again woke up cos heard the chair being dragged across the floor...n when she opened her eyes, the chair was again facing her. she woke up n went sambung her sleep at another fren's room. after that case, all girls who are left alone over the weekend will always make plans to sleep over at another room. safety in numbers? i always said my room is safe and always available but it seems they more scared of me than ghosts. i wonder why...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Guess she saw a blur figure that look like Arturo who dragged the chair(which is why she is afraid of Arturo) when she was half awake but in fact it was arturo who dragged the chair and sit in front of her and watch her sleep...watch her smile while she was sleeping, while she was far away dreaming...

And Arturo went singing to her every night...

Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - YouTube

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
dude....if i woke n n saw Steve Tyler opening his mouth like that while looking at me, i heart attack straight away..
LOL! She only see you dragged the chair la...but hear u sing only...:rofl:
I cant stop laughing at what I posted :laugh:

Imagination too realistic in my mind..

But then, jokes aside. I think is kinda common that once awhile things like that happen.
Which is why at hotels, I always put the chairs nicely in under the table. Face all chairs facing
the table away from me.

Dont want to wake up seeing someone in the chair looking at me...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
LOL! She only see you dragged the chair la...but hear u sing only...:rofl:
I cant stop laughing at what I posted :laugh:

Imagination too realistic in my mind..

But then, jokes aside. I think is kinda common that once awhile things like that happen.
Which is why at hotels, I always put the chairs nicely in under the table. Face all chairs facing
the table away from me.

Dont want to wake up seeing someone in the chair looking at me...
But like bro. arturo mentioned the thing can drag it around and sit there look at you.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But like bro. arturo mentioned the thing can drag it around and sit there look at you.....:biggrin:
That's what I afraid of, that's why if I sleep alone especially in FWH in Tower 2, I'll keep some lights
on, and dare not open my eyes if my alarm does not ring yet...:rofl:

Put some pillows beside my bed and make the whole bed filled without any space for any
thing to sleep on...

Too many stories I hear from Genting and is kinda scary to stay alone and especially
when bathing in the shower with the curtain pulled.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...like d topic says d car is in need of help..u c it's leaking a bit of engine oil (it's just been thru a major overhaul in s'ban)..from Wat I can see is that it's due to d cover x 'gummed' properly (apparently there's x gasket for this therefore use only sealant)..sounds ez enuff rite??thats Wat I thought..d problem is I x get d crank pulley off!!manually wiz hammer..FAIL..air gun..FAIL..it's like d pomen who overhauled d car put in loads n loads of glue..:(

Honestly I've sent to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience