Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

turbolover

1,000 RPM

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Hmmm i have only a couple which i shared already.no more.lucky don't encounter these things.hehe.i'm more of a human hantu on the road la.haha.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Thanks evolutionz pulling this thread to the right path...

I'm a freethinker, and i respect all sort of god eventhough i don't believe in them... This is ghost story sharing thread man... if you wanna talk abt christianity or any other sort of religious thingy then please open another new thread will ya?

Last but not least, i hate those people who simply discriminate things that they don't really know, you only know what you had assumed. You may follow your own path but please let others enjoy themselves on their chosen path.
i understand yr feeling on this, lets us share our stories here, lets chill and enjoy the stories in here, some stories i heard lately really scary but i wont wanna share coz its not my stories....but they are forumers in here, will get them to post soon and share with u guys.

no matter what religion we are, ethically, we need to respect others on their believe and faith....as u said, the path we chose, its our path.....so be it....cheerz

XTEC

500 RPM

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
one thing comon in the faith,we need serbis spark plug :rofl::rofl::rofl:

aik better run first, dont bom me.:burnout:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
no one will bom u coz when talking bout servicing....sure got lotsa fans.....:)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Nice story and we are all the same 'Nan Heng Nan Di' like Bands of Brother..Hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

turbolover

1,000 RPM

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Oh!my gf just came back from johor and her brother and sis in law brought her nephew to the playground.it is a new housing estate with a few hypermarkets around.they went there rather late.at about 7something pm.while they were playing the noticed the onga ongek (spring type) moving up and down.the moment they saw this,they ran as fast as they could since this happened in the hungry ghost month.The onga ongek being quite firm as it is spring type is impossible to move by wind.hehe.
then they also noticed the 2 year old kid playing at the kitchen waving to 'nothing'.got my gossebumps after hearing it.

corona_ice

500 RPM

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
Xtec,do u consider a curse that u can see things?or is it better in the sense u can avoid it.do they normally go kacau ppl?just curious.
bro let me tell u personally that seeing them is never nice.... i have seen them many times... the spirit noe if u can see them... most times when i go out with friends, i will talk like normally until suddenly i will stop n keep quite... my friends will think that i am staring at sum gurl or what, but actually i'm lookin at the spirits seeing what they do...my old friends noe when this happens and normally they will keep quite and just look at me till i start talking to them back again... just recently i was close to this gurl, i could see like accidents happenin to her, but i don't noe how to tell her, so i say to her if u need to go anywhere inform me, i'll drive her but she didn't want... in the end she met in an accident and her car, the whole front gone... she got a bit injured coz of the motion moving forward... it's difficult when u noe and c things but unable to help the ppl it's going to happen to....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
u r like "final destination" la.......can predict what will happen in future....
how u get this supernatural power?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
U want to get it ah? EvoZ?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
actually i wanna be ordinary la....hahahaaha,

XTEC

500 RPM

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
bro let me tell u personally that seeing them is never nice.... i have seen them many times... the spirit noe if u can see them... most times when i go out with friends, i will talk like normally until suddenly i will stop n keep quite... my friends will think that i am staring at sum gurl or what, but actually i'm lookin at the spirits seeing what they do...my old friends noe when this happens and normally they will keep quite and just look at me till i start talking to them back again... just recently i was close to this gurl, i could see like accidents happenin to her, but i don't noe how to tell her, so i say to her if u need to go anywhere inform me, i'll drive her but she didn't want... in the end she met in an accident and her car, the whole front gone... she got a bit injured coz of the motion moving forward... it's difficult when u noe and c things but unable to help the ppl it's going to happen to....
this is happen to me exactly

most times when i go out with friends, i will talk like normally until suddenly i will stop n keep quite... my friends will think that i am staring at sum gurl or what, but actually i'm lookin at them
i cannot see what is happening lar only can see them only, but recently not that frequent.

if got super natural power then i choose to be teleport, must be damn shiok ..maybe i watch too many movie liao :stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mclaren super rookie, Lewis Hamilton was caught speeding on a French highway on Sunday afternoon.

Hamilton, 22, was clocked by radar doing a very normal 196kmh (for his standard) at the wheel of a Mercedes CLK. French police have suspended the F1 driver’s license for a period of one month and fined him 600 euros. His car also got confiscated, but police gave Hamilton a lift to his hotel.

Policemen said Hamilton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience