Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
Civic-R:yea...u should knw wht happen after u finish the "tip sin" game..its terrible man!2 years ago,1 of my friend organize this kinda so called very "interested" game and some of my friend join the game...the consequence is !@$$#^$&...luckily i didn't join,im just a spectator that time...if not,im DOOM together with my friend~~~~

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
Civic-R:yea...u should knw wht happen after u finish the "tip sin" game..its terrible man!2 years ago,1 of my friend organize this kinda so called very "interested" game and some of my friend join the game...the consequence is !@$$#^$&...luckily i didn't join,im just a spectator that time...if not,im DOOM together with my friend~~~~
datuk can elaborate more, very interesting ler. cuma story niah lar :adore::adore:

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
tip sin can play provided u have someone with powerful master as a backup if anything goes wrong , but no matter what , try to avoid at all cost

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Alone at office now, the light above my table keep flickering and when i look up it stop flickering...what's wrong. I don't feel cold also....

Now still flickering...bugger...when look up it stops...=.='

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
just now watched THE UNBELIEVABLE, damn nice...is the ghost research team from hk,for those who really interested in this kind of ghostly thing shud watch, two thumbs up...1 of the location they went was Ipoh whr thr r many abandoned old shop lots..

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
scary and then laff non stop cos of the uncle taxi and the bike story. Wifey must think i'm crazy.

more more....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good morning to all fellow ZTH'ians.. im in a dilemma on what engine i should choose to shove in into a merc w123. should i go the nissan route with a rb20 or a rb25 or the toyota route with a 1JZ or 2JZ

what are the prices,pros and cons of these engines..i hope that the ZTH gurus will kindly help me on this..thank you!:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience