Hungriest Policeman i've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
simonchang,
Or tell them.... saya jual daging babi ler bang. Kalau ok, ni saja duit yang i ada. nah, ambil lah hahaha

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Anyway.....ones if saw block even get stop or wat else happens, firstly think of it is keep ur money away and just left RM10 or RM5 at ur wallet...Thats what i do always....Cause there can be judge with kind of reason when there are hungry.....

hehe

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hahaha... well.. i always do that when i know i'm on the wrong.. lol.

got off without anything but scolding...

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Yesterday i was going back my kampung there.... I saw two different groups of Poli'sia' using scare tactics on those orang kampung..... orang kampung don't take much money in their pockets, plus they often didn't know much about laws and corrupted poli'sia'...... When they saw my car passingby, they don't dare to touch, becos number plate start with 'Wxx'.... What kind of Hamkahchan will threaten orang kampung in uniform supposedly symbolised fair and justice, during sacred Ramadhan where their God are looking from above?? So much for religion practise.... Ptuiii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone brought this kind of thing b4, which the silicon cover with light and cover the bulb? where to find it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience