HPC TRACK DAY NOV30th

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
ahh.. nevermind what car also... just helo helo la... no problem 1... i will tapao burger there... so if u guys hungry can buy from me... lol!

When I registered for HPC : RON97 Petrol price MYR2.70 per liter... now MYR2.00 per liter... extra bonus for us... yahooooo!

Just pray hard that day won't have heavy rain!

Last edited:

gesto

Known Member
Feb 26, 2006
remember to challenge me ok. waiting for u guys. dont let my proton overtake u.

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
sky222..so we just look for hello kitty muffler tip? tats ur cr..hehe

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
remember 1st lap group 1 or 2 cannot overtake lor... warm up car 1st...
safe :driver: is very important.

pathfind1275

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2005
hi,
wish to know, those confirmed places, what to bring along for on track registration? any photo copy of bank in slip or??
thanx,

Bump: hi,
wish to know, those confirmed places, what to bring along for on track registration? any photo copy of bank in slip or??
thanx,

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
it was a great day outing at the tracks... wish there are more of these events at an affordable fee. also, i hoped that HPC can maintain a more efficient track time. i felt it is like too short... hmmm or was it just me?

p/s: my engine blown while a kelisa was at my rear... sorry dude... hoped i didn't scare u.. :biggrin: sorry guys that the time was cut a little short due to the incident.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
not evo ler bro... 1.8 turbo only... blown because my wastegate hose came off... overboost lor.

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Sorry. Lost my rear too easily even with my AD07. Have to ditch my full lock lsd.

I think i misbehaved quite abit in Group 2. Especially overtaking which isnt allowed under braking.

Sorry if i offended anyone. Got too excited haha.

I still had loads of fun and its nice to see many different cars from cheap to expensive, stock to heavily modded. Awesome.

Looking forward to the next one, keep it up guys!

*i also had engine troubles, popped a hose which leaked boost. So for my second session i ran without any boost LOL.... managed to fix it by the 3rd session, but 2nd lap popped it again. T_T

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
JFD...luckily u dint blow ur engine like FTzone.. u had similiar problem lik him rit?

So ftzone... how many laps and session u manage to run?? sorry to hear tat.. hope engine dint hurt badly...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After the successful Leg 1 of the Shell Helix Invasion Tour 2011 to Johor Bahru last week on the 3rd and 4th Dec, the supercars will be heading to Penang this weekend! Mark your calendar free on the 10th and 11th Dec as the Shell Helix Invasion Tour Leg 2 is going to bring you a number of exciting events.

On the eve of the drive, drivers will have their briefing at Flo, Equatorial, Kuala Lumpur. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience