HPC TRACK DAY NOV30th

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
i am in....... yippie.......cant wait.....this is my first time. I am in Grp1.
I hope not too fast......I hope can keep up. My car stock standard and Automatic somemore..............

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Doesn't matter fast or slow, what we are there is to learn the proper lines, braking point and how our rides fare on the track. HPC allow for rules to be followed so its safer and easier for us. Less down time and accidents as well. Have Fun!!

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
beginners must be in GRP 1. the other groups are much faster and you will be promoted to grp 2 and 3 based on your instructors reccomendation.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
we limit the number of cars in each group. that being said GRP1 is fully booked so no more cars allowed there.

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
when is the due date to bank in?? can i pay b4 20th Sept?

hungJAcky

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
bro..im interested to join this event..but i saw the confirmed list and there's like thousands of cars will be there only for 4 hours ? isn't that a little crowded for the limited time? just curious to know bout it.. :)

harbx

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
KL and Penang
The speed in group 1 will be slower and (correct me if I'm wrong) has numerous restrictions to overtaking so there will be opportunity for more cars to be in this group.

The instructors also make a lot of difference to fresh track drivers as the more important thing is the racing lines and braking points. Safety first, and there will be numerous marshalls on duty all over the track manning flag stations.

Highly recommended if you're new.

I don't really understand the comment about Group 2 having lots of turtles. :hmmmm Previous experience in Group 2 saw a couple of quite quick drivers/cars as well.

Just compared to Group 3, of course all the seasoned kakis are there.

Go according to your comfort level. You're out on the track to have fun with yourself and your car, this is not a competition event. ::cheers:

p/s Hi Alvin, Andy here. Got in on time this time.

hungJAcky

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
thanks for your replied bro..i have registered for group 2 but no confirmation email sent to me so far..i think i'll be ok at g2 since i have been driving at sepang before..can u just check with my confirmation ? my full name is hung yun hui...thanks..

cooper1275

1,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
hi guys,
wish to register myself for the above event, my ride is a Subaru v8,
wish to also know how much is the charges?

thanx,

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
guys, here is a link for some basic techniques which can be used at the tracks. good for you to review it so that you will enjoy more while at the tracks!
the previous HPC events there were cones placed at the tracks.. they serve a purpose. hopefully they will be still around this time. i've learned this in the past HPC event in grp 1. enjoy!

Track corners - the racing line

cooper1275

1,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
hi again,
wish to know how can i register for the track day,? anyone?
thanx,

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More random shots from all over the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow. The event runs till this Sunday 12th December, so if you still haven't visited the show and need motivation, here's our contribution thanks to our roaming photographer, Isaac.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience