500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Official members of Uncles Club

1. Hammond Lai ----------> 1974 --> Entry level uncle

2. Adian ----------> 1973

3. Faisal ----------> 1973

4. Faidzil Alang ----------> 1972 --> Oldest uncle (Club President)

5. Julian Pang ----------> 1973

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
I tot Mike Yap is the real uncle......he just sold his Camry for a Volvo V70, and he also got rid of his SSO Class Championship winning Golf GTI!

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Official members of Uncles Club

1. Hammond Lai ----------> 1974 --> Entry level uncle

2. Adian ----------> 1973

3. Faisal ----------> 1973

4. Faidzil Alang ----------> 1972 --> Oldest uncle (Club President)

5. Julian Pang ----------> 1973
6. Gary ----------------> 1973
7. Ian Khong ------------>1974
8. Vernon ---------------->1974?
9. Mickey Teoh ------------->1972
10. Rickey Teoh ------------>1973

Out of the 10pax of the 80's kids above, nobody rules the uncles' looks department better than unker champ does. All who agree say AYE!:shades_smile:

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Julian..

That was me driving the Gen2 when I was racing with you, not Faidzil :) That's why you can see the driving style is the same! Faidzil was throwing it smoother than I was.. i just opposite-lock all the way into the turns!

The black wira I drove was surpringly a lot of fun. Handling was very progressive with the car communicating what it was doing in the corners. For a 1.5 Auto it felt pretty strong. Probably faster than a Gen2 Auto that's for sure. The owner just needs to buy a 20mm R3 Steering Spacer to bring the steering wheel a bit closer to the driver.

And pls lah everyone, I'm not "uncle"!!! I'm a "hip daddy-o" aha!! At least that's what I like the girls to call me :P

/adian

ashween

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
JB
Visit site
adian, faidzil....u guys got give tuition ah???!!!!

i think a lot of ppl will sign up....especially keon...ahahhaha

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
adian said:
Julian..

That was me driving the Gen2 when I was racing with you, not Faidzil :) That's why you can see the driving style is the same! Faidzil was throwing it smoother than I was.. i just opposite-lock all the way into the turns!

The black wira I drove was surpringly a lot of fun. Handling was very progressive with the car communicating what it was doing in the corners. For a 1.5 Auto it felt pretty strong. Probably faster than a Gen2 Auto that's for sure. The owner just needs to buy a 20mm R3 Steering Spacer to bring the steering wheel a bit closer to the driver.

And pls lah everyone, I'm not "uncle"!!! I'm a "hip daddy-o" aha!! At least that's what I like the girls to call me :P

/adian
Mr. Hip Daddy-O,

You blinded me with smoke from the rear inner wheel. I almost choke from it too.... hahahahahha. It was fun driving behind R3 guys. Thats how I learned the racing lines of the track.

For my seating position, reach and height, I find 60mm spacer more suitable for me. Thats why I chose the R3 60mm spacer. I used to have 40mm and it didnt give me enough offset. This is really up to the individual's preference.

With the 60mm spacer, I find that I no longer hit the steering wheel with my thighs while doing heel& toe.

However, for people on the heavier side (like me), you might find it a bit annoying getting in and out of the vehicle (hip brushing the freaking steering). By adjusting the seat backwards before you exit will solve this problem.

MiOKu

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
adian.. i forgot to take picture with u leh... sob... lol...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Firsly i am a noob here,just on the process of learning,my question is i am going to bot on my kelisa,so can a safc II,safc-neo or e-manage tune back my ecu after i bot?some people told me safc cant tune it back and told me to use e-manage,so i need sifu sifu out there to help me on this,really confuse on this,so sifu sifu please help a noob here thank you very much :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience