HPC Next: Pasir Gudang December 9th 2006

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
Great Day~~~ I love every minute of it... Would like to say thank you to Brian and all of the HPC and R3 team for making this a great outing for me and my friends.

Will be looking forward to the next event. Cheers~~

MiOKu

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
hi... brian... kean here... think u cant remember me....lol...

great event... hope u guys would come down to pasir gudang again....

if there is any event u can email to me which is [email protected].... i study in inti nilai...sounds familiar???

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Fantastic event and we all had fun. The track is very challenging it has many off camber corners. I din know track racing was so much fun.

Hats off to HPC and R3 for making this a wonderful events. Too bad I din get a chance to sit in the MME Gen2 driven by Adian. I love the way he threw the car into the corners.

Last edited:

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
It was an absolute gem of an experience. Pasir Gudang rocks! Way more fun than Sepang with its off camber turns and blind corners. Reminded me a lot of Batu Tiga, only better! Got some video footage which I hope to upload to YouTube when its ready :)

A HUGE thank you to HPC and R3 for a wonderful event. Can't wait for Pasir Gudang again in the future!

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
A great HPC event folks!

Can't wait for the next Pasir Gudang track holiday package. My favourite bit is that almost everyone you encounter on track is someone you know from R3TA and GRA which made it all the more thrilling. From lonely time attacks to all-out track battle.

Videos are on the way! Just don't look at my lines lar...all funny one...

Nov 13, 2006
Thank you Bunny for the invitation... my apologies for not being able to join. As I'm featured in our News, Channel News Asia on same nite, wonder if you'll will allow me to post e link here...

Meantime please do keep us updated for any events if needed our 'appearance'. U're most welcome to post it in our website forum; www.duke.sg

Cheers

BrianHPC

Mar 19, 2006
Thank you to all the participants, instructors, Tom from Zerotohundred, the Johor track personel and especially to R3 for a great event!

For those that got a ride with Faidzil, Faisal and Adian, I'm sure you were amazed at what the stock MME Waja and Gen2 can do on a track like Johor Circuit in the hands of these skilled R3 drivers.

Crash, deffinitely let me know when you get the video up on UTube.

Keon, Julian, Kean, Prozac, Crash and the rest of the guys, you are very welcome and really appreciate the comments. Johor Circuit is a rite of passage that all true drivers need to experience and I'm glad you guys felt the same way. Better things are coming from HPC and I look forward to having you guys. I would also love to hear your comments on how you think we can improve. You can always email me at [email protected]

Take care and see you soon,
Brian

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Great event! All drivers had loads of fun! My first time at pasir gudang. It's more like street plus kuala klawang plus genting sempah roads all combined into one 3.86km track to me :regular_smile: Here's why : the surface of the track is just like on the streets, the cornering radius and combinations of the turns are like kuala klawang, the ever changing gradients of the track is just like genting sempah :_: . Best thing is, it's all managed in a legal and safe racing environment, coupled with pre-race briefing and proper racing know-how. And for creature comfort; hotel accommodation, food, drinks and ; what's priceless : endless stories to talk about for many many hours after the event :shades_smile:

PS : Unker champ; pay n join next track day, no excuses :evil:

MiOKu

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
wow... looks like a lot of profesional driver here... nice to meet all of u....me small potato ...lol.... need alot of advice....

brian.. it was a great event...although it is my first time in track i can feel the fun of it... all the pro drivers are helpful and their comment to me are priceless...anyway we really really enjoy it even my friends who pay rm5 to see told me tat it worth to pay every single cents... especially the taxi rides...

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
julianpang said:
Don't worry. You will see me there again after I give my green Wira a new make over.
Won't be green gunk anymore. More like vaginal white the next time we see it!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros
I have been browsing volkswagen polo for a while and im very much in love with the car
just a question...any bros here own one ?
mind to share on the maintenance and cost wise?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience